Trump Adviser says "you cannot rape your spouse."

Cohen, who is one of Trump's top lawyers, also threatened to sue the Daily Beast reporter and ruin the reporter's life.

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Reached on the phone Tuesday morning, Cohen declined to speak with CNN but did say he planned to release a statement later.

"Mr. Trump didn't know of his comments but disagrees with them," Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN, referring to Cohen's remarks to the Daily Beast.
Cohen sounds like a personal responsibility nightmare.

He gives a great example of how Trump works. If he is criticized or threatened....."I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!"

Trump is a little man with a big wallet. He tells us over and over and over and over and....

A lot of Jews feel that way, woman are a piece of meat, they can't control themselves which is why the orthodox ones can't intermix on planes and such, I don't know if Cohen is orthodox or not, but hey anytime you see these older men like Trump obsessed with younger women, they have ego problems.

Monica Lewinsky was a plant and Clinton I guess took the bait.(or did he)?
Ah, yes, another Jew-baiter and Jew-hater checking in. A stupid and despicable observation.

Stating a fact is all.

Real health care workers sometimes have to testify in court regarding the injuries
or illnesses that afflict a patient in their care. Penelope---hope and pray that
you never face that dilemma. The judge will tell you to get your stinking ass out of the witness stand and the lawyers will groan. I am intrigued----how many jews told you "I feel a woman is a piece of meat" ? regarding rape in marriage-----it is a matter of law as to whether such a "crime" exists. It does not exist at all in
Shariah law. Maimonides was strict about sex with an unwilling wife-----absolutely prohibited according to him. On the other hand, habitual refusal is grounds for divorce in jewish law. Monica Lewinsky was a "plant"-----she
stayed under the desk until Clinton checked in and then attacked him?----gee----poor guy. Or did you mean she was a potted plant -----like the ivy thing called
"wandering jew"?
BTW who is it who cannot "control themselves"----your sentence is unclear----is it the jewish men or the jewish women? Who told you that men are 'worst' (sic) at spreading gossip?

Yes well listen to the Jew on the sucking circumcision thread, he said if not for that, a man will not be able to bond with a women and merely will look at her as a sex object. My gosh your orthodox Jews can't even be near another woman.

I cannot listen-----my speakers are down. I do not know what he said or who he is. The phrase "if not for that" has no meaning unless it is clear what "that"
is.
"My" orthodox jews can be near women. all of them----even the satmar.
By custom and etiquette----the very orthodox are not supposed to be alone with
women not their wives or relatives in a place not accessible to other people. As an example------were a satmar male to visit me in my house, for some reason----
I would leave the door opened. It is a matter of etiquette. Don't lose sleep over it. You are not likely to face this issue.

Even on a plane, or the street, or a funeral. No I'd never face that issue, thats for sure.

Ah, yes, another Jew-baiter and Jew-hater checking in. A stupid and despicable observation.

Stating a fact is all.

Real health care workers sometimes have to testify in court regarding the injuries
or illnesses that afflict a patient in their care. Penelope---hope and pray that
you never face that dilemma. The judge will tell you to get your stinking ass out of the witness stand and the lawyers will groan. I am intrigued----how many jews told you "I feel a woman is a piece of meat" ? regarding rape in marriage-----it is a matter of law as to whether such a "crime" exists. It does not exist at all in
Shariah law. Maimonides was strict about sex with an unwilling wife-----absolutely prohibited according to him. On the other hand, habitual refusal is grounds for divorce in jewish law. Monica Lewinsky was a "plant"-----she
stayed under the desk until Clinton checked in and then attacked him?----gee----poor guy. Or did you mean she was a potted plant -----like the ivy thing called
"wandering jew"?
BTW who is it who cannot "control themselves"----your sentence is unclear----is it the jewish men or the jewish women? Who told you that men are 'worst' (sic) at spreading gossip?

Yes well listen to the Jew on the sucking circumcision thread, he said if not for that, a man will not be able to bond with a women and merely will look at her as a sex object. My gosh your orthodox Jews can't even be near another woman.

I cannot listen-----my speakers are down. I do not know what he said or who he is. The phrase "if not for that" has no meaning unless it is clear what "that"
is.
"My" orthodox jews can be near women. all of them----even the satmar.
By custom and etiquette----the very orthodox are not supposed to be alone with
women not their wives or relatives in a place not accessible to other people. As an example------were a satmar male to visit me in my house, for some reason----
I would leave the door opened. It is a matter of etiquette. Don't lose sleep over it. You are not likely to face this issue.

Even on a plane, or the street, or a funeral. No I'd never face that issue, thats for sure.

?? really?? are you sure? what if you were treating a sick satmar ----in whatever is your capacity as a 'health care worker' I have treated sick
satmars. On the street? what do you do "on the street" whose funeral?-----what do people like you do at funerals? On planes-----observant satmars do not like to engage in "mixed seating"----because things being what they are on planes------people on adjoining seats end up touching each other. Custom and
etiquette amongst satmars dictate that men not TOUCH----women not their wives or children. The situation does break down for ILLNESS-------hashev will explain.
I have touched satmars

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Progressives are truly desperate to have trotted this crap out from 1989! Ivana walked that statement back ohhh, over two decades ago and that is the best you can do? You must be scared shitless about Trump.

And you should be.

The thread isn't about the alleged rape, it's about one of The Donald's advisors trying to justify raping spousal rape.

Very few condemnations of him so far. How odd....

It seems he kinda "took it back....."-------its like the whole group has
hoof in mouth disease---------and will probably win anyway

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Progressives are truly desperate to have trotted this crap out from 1989! Ivana walked that statement back ohhh, over two decades ago and that is the best you can do? You must be scared shitless about Trump.

And you should be.

The thread isn't about the alleged rape, it's about one of The Donald's advisors trying to justify raping spousal rape.

Very few condemnations of him so far. How odd....

Not for the GOP.................

which is the "left wing" media. ------which is the "neo con" media
and which is the "jewish controlled" media--------I am very confused as
to who CONTROLS the media

Trumps wife says there never was any rape. This is just a left wing media hit piece. It's bull shit as it is 99.999% of the time.

As long as the check keep coming each month, she will deny it.....

Trumps wife says there never was any rape. This is just a left wing media hit piece. It's bull shit as it is 99.999% of the time.

She stated that she was raped in a divorce DEPOSITION. Depositions are under oath. So, was she lying under oath then - or is she lying now? It's all about the money...

Cohen, who is one of Trump's top lawyers, also threatened to sue the Daily Beast reporter and ruin the reporter's life.

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Reached on the phone Tuesday morning, Cohen declined to speak with CNN but did say he planned to release a statement later.

"Mr. Trump didn't know of his comments but disagrees with them," Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN, referring to Cohen's remarks to the Daily Beast.

I have to admire his handling of the media.

But she said she was raped in a divorce DEPOSITION. Depositions are under oath. So, was she lying under oath then - or is she lying now? It's all about the money...

a divorce deposition? ------I never heard of a divorce deposition? people get deposed in divorces?

But she said she was raped in a divorce DEPOSITION. Depositions are under oath. So, was she lying under oath then - or is she lying now? It's all about the money...

a divorce deposition? ------I never heard of a divorce deposition? people get deposed in divorces?

Yes, they do, especially when major assets are involved.

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast

Shitting Bull would rather you believe something that is from a 1993 article than the statement she released 7 hrs. ago ..............

Of course the drunk fucking indian is clueless but ya'll go on and humor him................

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 2:20 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President."

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

S.E. CUPP: TRUMP'S DISGUSTING DISRESPECT FOR A FREE PRESS

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible President,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.
Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Shitting Bull would rather you believe something that is from a 1993 article than the statement she released 7 hrs. ago ..............

Of course the drunk fucking indian is clueless but ya'll go on and humor him................

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 2:20 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President."

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

S.E. CUPP: TRUMP'S DISGUSTING DISRESPECT FOR A FREE PRESS

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible President,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.
Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Divorce lawyers are scum and direct their clients to lie in order to get more money.

Everyone knows this.

ANyone who tries to pretend that anything said in a divorce is credible is a liar.

Forum List

Back