How Carly Fiorina Got Her Name

Jul 20, 2015
Reporter: "Mizzz Fiorina, I have wondered about your first name for quite some time. Can you tell us the story behind it"?

Carly: "Well, it's a little long, but I need all the camera time I can get. When I was born, I came out with dreadlocks. So my Daddy wanted to call me 'Dread' but this name my mother would not tolerate, so after combing my hair, it was curly--so mom told the registrar of births that my name was 'Curly'. However, the registrar couldn't write very well, so it came out as 'Carly' ".

Reporter: "I understand that in a previous press conference you stated you had unique business experience, unmatched by your presidential rivals."

Carly: "Yes, that's true. Before I cashed in on my golden parachute, er, retirement bonus, I was the head of the world's largest tech company".

Reporter: "But what about Apple--their book value is way more than HP's"?

Carly: "Apple, Snapple! Apple is not a computer company, they make watches. We shouldn't even be talking about them".

You think they'd ask this of the corrupted Hillary. ?

these so called reporters are shameful in the shit they pull

research the people running folks and don't relay on these leftwing so called: reporters or leftwing hate sites

Last edited:
You think they'd ask this of the corrupted Hillary. ?

these so reporters are shameful in the shit they pull

research the people running folks and don't relay on these leftwing so called: reporters or leftwing hate sites

Look what Katie Couric did to poor Sarah Palin.
Katie would have never dared ask Hillary what newspapers she reads.

And that rotten Charlie Gibson, asking her about Russia.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Those two ruined Sarah forever.

And Hillary was named after Sir Edmond Hillary...

At least, according to her.

Forum List

Back