Trump Adviser says "you cannot rape your spouse."

I had Sharon and star from park ridge getting it on back in 1984 at the old 53 drive in , great times :)

Cohen was wrong.

Cohen is toast.

Ivanna climbed down from the claim - then and now, yes?

Liberal Ankle-Biters will almost certainly find something to hang Trump with, soon enough.

This, however, may not be The Smoking Gun.

Libs are just gonna have to wait for that metaphorical gushing orgasm, 'til they find something better.

Control yourselves.
tongue_smile.gif

Next slide, please.
I seeeeee...

Somehow this is the liberals' fault.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

A lot of Jews feel that way, woman are a piece of meat, they can't control themselves which is why the orthodox ones can't intermix on planes and such, I don't know if Cohen is orthodox or not, but hey anytime you see these older men like Trump obsessed with younger women, they have ego problems.

Monica Lewinsky was a plant and Clinton I guess took the bait.(or did he)?

This just in: Donald Trump throws live puppies into traffic. Obama at fault.

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Progressives are truly desperate to have trotted this crap out from 1989! Ivana walked that statement back ohhh, over two decades ago and that is the best you can do? You must be scared shitless about Trump.

And you should be.
I don't really care about the Trump rape thing as I don't take Trump seriously at all. I'm not at all scared of him.

His lawyer made a really dumb remark though.

The whole story has fallen apart. There is no proof he ever did that and Ivana herself is denying it. And the advisor is correct as a matter of law at the time.

Con Defense: Why do you hate rape?

Before you go on ignore, I guess you missed that post in which Ivana stated she lied.

There was no rape, no one has called it rape but you.
Wow, I read something different. Did she actually admit to lying? I thought that to make the divorce settlement final she said that she did not consider it rape in a legal sense, but that it was an aggressive sexual encounter unlike any she and Trump had ever had, so she felt violated. But maybe you have a link where she has changed her story and is now admitting she lied. Could you provide the link?

The rape accusation stems from an accusation Trump's then-wife Ivana Trump leveled at her husband during divorce proceedings in the early 1990s, an accusation she walked back in a statement Tuesday.

Con Defense: Why do you hate rape?

Before you go on ignore, I guess you missed that post in which Ivana stated she lied.

There was no rape, no one has called it rape but you.
Wow, I read something different. Did she actually admit to lying? I thought that to make the divorce settlement final she said that she did not consider it rape in a legal sense, but that it was an aggressive sexual encounter unlike any she and Trump had ever had, so she felt violated. But maybe you have a link where she has changed her story and is now admitting she lied. Could you provide the link?

Yes sir, gladly ..........

Trump adviser Michael Cohen apologizes for rape comment - CNNPolitics.com

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:51 AM
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump ‘are the best of friends’ and that Donald ‘would make an incredible president.’

Just a day after allegations reemerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy, saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.

Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Cohen, who is one of Trump's top lawyers, also threatened to sue the Daily Beast reporter and ruin the reporter's life.

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Reached on the phone Tuesday morning, Cohen declined to speak with CNN but did say he planned to release a statement later.

"Mr. Trump didn't know of his comments but disagrees with them," Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN, referring to Cohen's remarks to the Daily Beast.

This is the way Trump and his people operate. They use bullying and intimidation. Sound familiar? Maybe Putin can be on the GOP ticket with the Donald?

This is the way Trump and his people operate. They use bullying and intimidation. Sound familiar? Maybe Putin can be on the GOP ticket with the Donald?

You mean that one of Trumps advisers signaled he would get even with a tabloid rag for spreading malicious lies ??

Interesting who you see as the Good guy and the villein in this scenario.

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:51 AM
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump ‘are the best of friends’ and that Donald ‘would make an incredible president.’

Just a day after allegations reemerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy, saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.

Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Donald is really threatening some people as Hillary's throne fades into the dust....:)

This has already flamed out the anti Trump smoking gun. Maybe they can find something he did in high school. It worked on Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back