Trump Adviser says "you cannot rape your spouse."

Shitting Bull would rather you believe something that is from a 1993 article than the statement she released 7 hrs. ago ..............

Of course the drunk fucking indian is clueless but ya'll go on and humor him................

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 2:20 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President."

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

S.E. CUPP: TRUMP'S DISGUSTING DISRESPECT FOR A FREE PRESS

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible President,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.
Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Divorce lawyers are scum and direct their clients to lie in order to get more money.

Everyone knows this.

ANyone who tries to pretend that anything said in a divorce is credible is a liar.

So what makes shitting bull lie so much??
Why should anyone believe you when you call someone a liar. Dude, you are an open overt racist bigot that crudely insults native Americans on a daily basis. In your mind you believe that is OK because some other racist bigots support you. You are deluded into thinking the majority of people in this country and since this is net, the entire world, who might read your crude childish rubbish actually think you are anything other than a POS ugly American. You embarrass your country.

Shitting Bull would rather you believe something that is from a 1993 article than the statement she released 7 hrs. ago ..............

Of course the drunk fucking indian is clueless but ya'll go on and humor him................

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’
BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
Updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 2:20 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A
trump29n-3-web.jpg
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President."

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

S.E. CUPP: TRUMP'S DISGUSTING DISRESPECT FOR A FREE PRESS

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

“Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible President,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.
Ivana Trump rejects rape claims supports Donald s 2016 run - NY Daily News

Divorce lawyers are scum and direct their clients to lie in order to get more money.

Everyone knows this.

ANyone who tries to pretend that anything said in a divorce is credible is a liar.

So what makes shitting bull lie so much??
Why should anyone believe you when you call someone a liar. Dude, you are an open overt racist bigot that crudely insults native Americans on a daily basis. In your mind you believe that is OK because some other racist bigots support you. You are deluded into thinking the majority of people in this country and since this is net, the entire world, who might read your crude childish rubbish actually think you are anything other than a POS ugly American. You embarrass your country.

Well now that you have had your little childish rant, do you feel better??

Grow the fuck up ...............

Let the indian continue to make a fool of himself.

You come with an ad hominem, kindergarten class is down the hall ..................

I keep posting articles complete with hyper links, you keep posting whiny ass shit ................

Camp, do you think that a man who chooses a screen name that is specifically native american and then makes an ass of him self is stereotypical of that cultures actions??

You act like I have told some sort of lie or half truth .............

Yet he refuses to listen to logic or even read black and white text that states his stance is not accurate.

He chooses to come out here and slander Trump but refuses to discuss or be reasonable about the topic.

Are you the same as he??

For some reason I want to say you are usually conservative, with reasonable post, but perhaps I am wrong ..............

Camp, do you think that a man who chooses a screen name that is specifically native american and then makes an ass of him self is stereotypical of that cultures actions??

Yet he refuses to listen to logic or even read black and white text that states his stance is not accurate.

He chooses to come out here and slander Trump but refuses to discuss or be reasonable about the topic.

Are you the same as he??

For some reason I want to say you are usually conservative, with reasonable post, but perhaps I am wrong ..............
A persons screen name or ethnicity is irrelevant. If you believe the person is a liar or whatever, go for it and tell it like you see it. Obviously racist and bigoted remarks are something a native American gets used to and learns to live with. Hence, your lowering yourself to such levels does not harm the target of the comments, but makes you look bad and reflects poorly on whatever position or opinion you are trying to express. Insulting people is a sign of weakness in my opinion. It shows a lack of intellect and emotion control. When insults and crude language are abandoned by speakers, the speakers always adapt to using more refined language and naturally sound more confident, sure and convincing of their positions. Just my opinion.

Are you the same as he??

Camp digs retro-propaganda......and I do mean retro.

We are all entitled to our opinions, unfortunately that and 25 cents will no longer get you even a bad cup of coffee .............

We've been down the intellectual and reasonable road, went there first ...............

but you were not there for that were you??

Some folks only understand one thing and until someone or something impedes their progress they will continue their insanity.

When they refuse to discuss / accept reality then the gloves are off.

Finding others weakness is something only observant people do well ..................

Rape seems to be a common topic of conversation with trump and his minions. Very telling in itself.

Trumps wife says there never was any rape. This is just a left wing media hit piece. It's bull shit as it is 99.999% of the time.

She stated that she was raped in a divorce DEPOSITION. Depositions are under oath. So, was she lying under oath then - or is she lying now? It's all about the money...

You probably are too stupid to understand, but in case anyone with a functioning brain read your post, I'm answering it.

The divorce wasn't because of tape, the rape was alleged and could not be proven. It was in the heat of the moment. She states now that there never was any rape. The payments are court ordered, he has to pay no matter what she says. There is no reason for her to lie.

This is a stupid hot piece and typical left wing nuttery. It won't cause even a blip on the radar.

Trumps wife says there never was any rape. This is just a left wing media hit piece. It's bull shit as it is 99.999% of the time.

As long as the check keep coming each month, she will deny it.....

Hey moron, the checks are court ordered. He has to pay regardless of what she says. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Really? After she made the statement.....then she retracted it. You think she did that willingly? You ain't so sharp huh?

I can't wait to watch The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC tonight at 10:00 pm. His Trump stuff should be great.

Forum List

Back