Trump: 2nd amendment will never be repealed

The 2nd amendment has been totally taken out of context. The guns were to be used to defend against an over reaching government. If school children were being mowed down by a gatlin gun, at the very least, the very, very least, would not be the same. I guess we have a right to own nukes as well. Maybe if republican school kids were dying, they might have a change of heart. Its hard to change a heart when you dont have one

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

You really think only children from the left were killed? Really? With that one stupid comment you've branded yourself an idiot
Actually guns are a much bigger problem in cities, which of course, is democratic. Democrats dont believe in guns so they dont own them. Republicans without a doubt own the guns that are killing people. We believe in killing people with kindness.

I have news for you....those people blasting away at each other in Chicago? They're not Republicans.
Republicans and guns are a marriage. There are democrats that support guns. Most support life. Im not against the second amendment, with regulation, just like the constution says.

To me its the politics of it. Watching all these republicans supporting your right to die. As this debate unfolds, santa clause will need a bazooka just to bring you a gift. They are so revealing themselves.

This debate isnt about shooting up the constitution.

Should you be allowed to carry a gun in a bar? A plane? In a courthouse? Should children be allowed to arm themselves at school?

We have lots of rights that are far more important than the second. Weve had the second amendment since the beginning. So why are people dying now? You cant throw a knife out of the Mirrage and kill 50 people.

Tell me, do you have the right to own a nuclear submarine or an Abrahms tank?

Reason will win this debate. So will the human spirit.

Hey, heres the greatest idea ever. Lets arm everyone. It'll be your republican utopia.

Again...do you think those in Chicago blasting away are republicans? I don't give two shits about the rest of your worn out talking points.

The second amendment can’t be repealed

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners

So, you can't repeal the 2nd, but you feel you can infringe on the rights of people who have committed no crime? You have a very funny perspective.

The 2nd amendment has been totally taken out of context. The guns were to be used to defend against an over reaching government. If school children were being mowed down by a gatlin gun, at the very least, the very, very least, would not be the same. I guess we have a right to own nukes as well. Maybe if republican school kids were dying, they might have a change of heart. Its hard to change a heart when you dont have one

You really think only children from the left were killed? Really? With that one stupid comment you've branded yourself an idiot
Actually guns are a much bigger problem in cities, which of course, is democratic. Democrats dont believe in guns so they dont own them. Republicans without a doubt own the guns that are killing people. We believe in killing people with kindness.

I have news for you....those people blasting away at each other in Chicago? They're not Republicans.
Republicans and guns are a marriage. There are democrats that support guns. Most support life. Im not against the second amendment, with regulation, just like the constution says.

To me its the politics of it. Watching all these republicans supporting your right to die. As this debate unfolds, santa clause will need a bazooka just to bring you a gift. They are so revealing themselves.

Should you be allowed to carry a gun in a bar? A plane? In a courthouse? Should children be allowed to arm themselves at school?

We have lots of rights that are far more important than the second. Weve had the second amendment since the beginning. So why are people dying now? You cant throw a knife out of the Mirrage and kill 50 people.

Hey, heres the greatest idea ever. Lets arm everyone. It'll be your republican utopia.

Again...do you think those in Chicago blasting away are republicans? I don't give two shits about the rest of your worn out talking points.
Sorry. Didnt know you had weak stamina. Try going to the gym instead of the firing range. Atleast that will get you laid.

Sorry. Didnt know you had weak stamina. Try going to the gym instead of the firing range. Atleast that will get you laid.

Dude grow up....that's just middle school BS....good grief

It's also off topic and trolling, against the forum rules

Im not against the second amendment, with regulation, just like the constitution says.

Constitution says the Militia will be well regulated.

What does it say about the People?

Im not against the second amendment, with regulation, just like the constitution says.

May i hear your response to that question?

Oh i get it, you dont like something so it must be a rules infraction. Hardly grownup. If your doing this for hours and hours, you might have broken a rule yourself. Besides, your against rules anyway. Are you for rules for guns too?

you want me to answer my own question?

Where did you learn to debate?

Stalag 13?

Oh i get it, you dont like something so it must be a rules infraction. Hardly grownup. If your doing this for hours and hours, you might have broken a rule yourself. Besides, your against rules anyway. Are you for rules for guns too?

You're a noob...you'll learn the hard way, they all do

Stalag 13?
Cant i be curious about your question? I wanted to know what you had to say about it. I call it being neighborly. After i hear it, I'll be glad to give you a debate wedgy.

Stalag 13?
Cant i be curious about your question? I wanted to know what you had to say about it. I call it being neighborly. After i hear it, I'll be glad to give you a debate wedgy.

Better idea, you answer the question, and then we can debate.

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners
The general public can't possess "assault" rifles. Only our military, certain law enforcement and those with a Federal Firearms License can possess them.
As one of those with a few rifles with detachable magazines that hold up to 20 rounds (I never put more than 18 in the magazines as an actual full load can cause jams), I can assure you, I'm not giving up a single one of any of the rifles, or any magazine. I've served a career in the military because I have always believed in the freedom of speech, as well as the right to bear arms, my kids are grown and gone and I've lived a full life. I enjoy my sport at the firing range, bother no one and break no laws, however, if they actively try and forcibly take my lawfully owned weapons, I will be happy to give anyone trying to do so, the business end of them. My overall philosophy is, "you don't bother me and I don't bother you."

The courts have never looked at “shall not be infringed” as an absolute.

If there is no difference between a 10 round and 30 round, there is no real justification to have 30 round magazines unless you want to slaughter young children
How much more of an absolute do you need than "shall not be infringed" and if I deem it necessary to have 30 round magazines that's my business and no one elses.
Never been supportedin the courts
Not even Heller
Do not give a shit. The intent of the 2nd Amendment has been shown by the numerous papers written by the founding Fathers after the Constitution was ratified.

If they meant to say “Right to bear arms shall not be infringed”
They would have left it at that

But they saw a need to qualify it
Right of the "people". There is no other need to qualify it.
Why didn’t they just say that?

Why qualify it with the need to form militias? If they wanted an unqualified right......they would have just said it

The votes are not there

The general public can't possess "assault" rifles. Only our military, certain law enforcement and those with a Federal Firearms License can possess them.
As one of those with a few rifles with detachable magazines that hold up to 20 rounds (I never put more than 18 in the magazines as an actual full load can cause jams), I can assure you, I'm not giving up a single one of any of the rifles, or any magazine. I've served a career in the military because I have always believed in the freedom of speech, as well as the right to bear arms, my kids are grown and gone and I've lived a full life. I enjoy my sport at the firing range, bother no one and break no laws, however, if they actively try and forcibly take my lawfully owned weapons, I will be happy to give anyone trying to do so, the business end of them. My overall philosophy is, "you don't bother me and I don't bother you."
Your choice to break laws

President Trump called out anti-gun Democrats on Twitter Wednesday.

In world news, China claims North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is prepared to denuclearize which, may be a good sign for President Trump’s upcoming meeting with the dictator.

Also, a Cambridge Analytica whistleblower has revealed information Infowars has covered for years. The whistleblower told British MPs how Facebook listens to users in order to better target them with ads.

Trump: ‘2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!’

View attachment 185144
View attachment 185143

So you freaks who think we will turn into a commie nation think again , and even if you loser idiots win a Demonic President next round you still ain't taking the guns just watch and see. People didn't even give them up when some idiot Gov. told people line up and turn them and the ppl said fk you.

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146
No shit...it's a Constitutional Amendment....it's almost impossible to repeal.

Just another example of progressives getting all giddy about stupid stuff.... in a week or two nobody's going to be talking about the 2nd Amendment s0ns!!
Are you kidding? This issue just beat all others. We're barely talking about the number one issue of the election; the wall and immigration. This news cycle will last as long as nothing is done about it which will be through the next election and beyond.

Blame the mentally ill. Thats all yall got. Do you blame the mentally ill when drunk drivers kill people? Is it the alcohol or the car that kills? Of course its the car.

It all comes down to the American people are not going to give up their guns . Trump by all rights shouldn't have even banned those bump stocks because it simply opens the door to stripping other things little by little. LIke the Demonic idiots already dreaming up " background checks for bullets" . Are you f........g kidding me.

President Trump called out anti-gun Democrats on Twitter Wednesday.

In world news, China claims North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is prepared to denuclearize which, may be a good sign for President Trump’s upcoming meeting with the dictator.

Also, a Cambridge Analytica whistleblower has revealed information Infowars has covered for years. The whistleblower told British MPs how Facebook listens to users in order to better target them with ads.

Trump: ‘2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!’

View attachment 185144
View attachment 185143

So you freaks who think we will turn into a commie nation think again , and even if you loser idiots win a Demonic President next round you still ain't taking the guns just watch and see. People didn't even give them up when some idiot Gov. told people line up and turn them and the ppl said fk you.

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146

To bad more sheep won't see this......

upload_2018-3-28_19-40-18.png

More Guns, Less Crime

How much more of an absolute do you need than "shall not be infringed" and if I deem it necessary to have 30 round magazines that's my business and no one elses.
Never been supportedin the courts
Not even Heller
Do not give a shit. The intent of the 2nd Amendment has been shown by the numerous paper written by the founding Fathers after the Constitution was ratified.

If they meant to say “Right to bear arms shall not be infringed”
They would have left it at that

But they saw a need to qualify it
Right of the "people". There is no other need to qualify it.
Why didn’t they just say that?

Why qualify it with the need to form militias? If they wanted an unqualified right......they would have just said it
It does say that and I will refer you again to every subsequent papers written by the framers of the Constitution which overwhelmingly state that the 2nd Amendment is an individual right.

Forum List

Back