Trump: 2nd amendment will never be repealed

Absolute right to any weapon you choose has never been covered by the second amendment

Background checks, registration, licensing of owners are all within the scope of the second amendment

Nope......not at all....felons do not have to register their illegal guns.......Haynes v. United States...and as soon as we get a real Supreme Court registration needs to be challenged for law abiding gun owners.......

licensing gun owners would be a Poll tax on the Right to own guns....just like the democrats had a Poll Tax on voting.
Let’s register all guns and license the owners

Track who is selling guns to the bad guys
The only guns that will be registered will be legally purchased guns.
Great idea :rolleyes:

These morons are too stupid to live...
We need to have our kids protest the govt to remove hazard labels on draino

One of our twins asked me this morning if I've ever talked to someone a few minutes and wondered who ties their shoes...she should spend a hour reading the left on here

The second amendment can’t be repealed

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners

....and then we will confiscate the guns and arrest the owners...

There, I finished your post for you...

More gun loving hysteria......

Liberals gunna take my guns......Liberals gunna take my guns
There are 300 million guns out there, nobody is going to confiscate them

We want to be sure you are not selling to criminals and crazies

then tell the democrats to stop letting violent gun criminals out of jail....they are the ones driving the gun murder rate in this country every time they defend the release of violent gun criminals from prison.
Our murder rate is driven by 300 million uncontrolled guns in private hands

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners

then tell the democrats to stop letting violent gun criminals out of jail....they are the ones driving the gun murder rate in this country every time they defend the release of violent gun criminals from prison.

No...our gun murder rate is driven by repeat gun offenders, 90% of whom have long histories of crime and violence, many with multiple felony convictions who can't buy, own or carry a gun.....and who are put back on our streets over and over again by democrats and their policies....

In Fact...as more law abiding Americans own and carry guns, our crime rates have gone down, not up...

Notice how as more AMericans carry guns our gun murder dropped by half....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The votes are not there

then why aren't hundreds of thousands being killed ever year?

The votes are not there

source.gif

The votes are not there

It’s about 30,000 gun deaths a year

A rate no other civilized nation would tolerate

less than 1% of the privately owned firearms in the country are causing the deaths.

AR-15s are causing less than .01%.

Ban the AR15, how much of a difference will it make?

As I posted on another thread, a couple of days ago, Crus killed almost half the number the Chinese guy did at the college, using 2 handguns.

The votes are not there

If you want to completely ignore the "shall not be infringed" sure. Any firearm that could be considered an "assault" weapon ais already heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934. With a little practice there is no significant time difference in firing a number of 10 round magazines and the 30 round ones. I have no issue with background checks and registration but I do not need a license to practise a Constitutional right.

The majority of those are from suicide and I do not give a shit what other countries do with there freedoms in most of those "civilized" nations they never had a specific right to own firearms in the first place, the US always has.

less than 1% of the privately owned firearms in the country are causing the deaths.

As I posted on another thread, a couple of days ago, Crus killed almost half the number the Chinese guy did at the college, using 2 handguns.

Well, if you really want to spout statistical nonsense
Those guns that kill people only do it once and only for a split second of their existence.

No other civilized nation would tolerate the annual bloodbath that we do
They look at us and say....WTF?

The votes are not there

If you want to completely ignore the "shall not be infringed" sure. Any firearm that could be considered an "assault" weapon ais already heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934. With a little practice there is no significant time difference in firing a number of 10 round magazines and the 30 round ones. I have no issue with background checks and registration but I do not need a license to practise a Constitutional right.
The courts have never looked at “shall not be infringed” as an absolute.

If there is no difference between a 10 round and 30 round, there is no real justification to have 30 round magazines unless you want to slaughter young children

It's evident that left wants to eliminate some of our rights by using government to overreach their powers.

The 2nd Amendment debate was done over 220 years ago. If they wan't to repeal the 2nd, they have to do it properly, thru new debate and agreement of 2/3 of both houses of Congress, and 3/4 of the States, or the Convention of States.

Until that happen, let them whine.

Nice frothing, Hucklefvck. What part of ' regulated' dont you understand. :113:
Clearly you do understand what it means. You just lie and pretend it means something else.

Better get those militia members out there protecting people to get their sympathy and co-operation. They are, otherwise, certainly not going to agree that anyone can wield just any weapon. Where are the brave cadrés with their trusty 'muskets' when nasty school shooters show up? What are all those guns for, when it is absurdly obvious it could never be to confront the U.S. Army?

Those guns that kill people only do it once and only for a split second of their existence.

then your only recourse, if you want to have the same death by firearm statistics as the countries you want us to be like, is to ban ALL firearms.

lotsa luck

then your only recourse, if you want to have the same death by firearm statistics as the countries you want us to be like, is to ban ALL firearms.

lotsa luck
In our gun loving society.....we can never do that

Best we can hope for is to nibble at the edges......ban assault rifles, background checks, registration, licensing

In world news, China claims North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is prepared to denuclearize which, may be a good sign for President Trump’s upcoming meeting with the dictator.

Trump: ‘2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!’

View attachment 185144
View attachment 185143

So you freaks who think we will turn into a commie nation think again , and even if you loser idiots win a Demonic President next round you still ain't taking the guns just watch and see. People didn't even give them up when some idiot Gov. told people line up and turn them and the ppl said fk you.

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146

Trump, after basically saying one thing, has turned 180 degree and realized that the only people who truly support him, are gun nuts who only care about their guns.

The only ones who think that are the stupid asses who glamorize Communism , here's a thought MOVE OUT OF THE US if guns are to scary for you. Only a fkn retard thinks taking guns will make them safer.
God grow a fkn brain

upload_2018-3-28_9-47-26.png

I think gun owners would welcome having a license

1. Shows you have received training in firearms safety
2. Shows you have cleared a background check
3. No need for lengthy background checks to purchase a gun. Just show a valid license

lotsa luck

Best we can hope for is to nibble at the edges......ban assault rifles, background checks, registration, licensing

'assault' rifles are already banned.

Try banning 'assault' weapons..

like:
knives
ball bats
tire irons
golf clubs
etc

I think gun owners would welcome having a license

3. No need for lengthy background checks to purchase a gun. Just show a valid license

Not necessary for a right

I prefer they check EVERYTIME.
(Things change)

3. No need for lengthy background checks to purchase a gun.

takes about 30-45 minutes for my background check.

Just show a valid license

I do.

(my Drivers license)

lotsa luck

'assault' rifles are already banned.

Try banning 'assault' weapons..

like:
knives
ball bats
tire irons
golf clubs
etc
Good idea

Next time some maniac slaughters dozens of kids with a tire iron we can look at banning them

Forum List

Back