Suspicious Package.....Again

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
See....here's the problem with jumping to conclusions.....

When I read this story originally.....

"Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

WASHINGTON -- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of sending a series of suspicious packages to military bases and government sites in the Washington, D.C. area, the FBI announced Tuesday. It said the packages contained "potential destructive devices" and cautioned that similar packages could have been mailed in the area that have not yet been found.

The FBI identified the suspect as 43-year-old Thanh Cong Phan. He was arrested Monday at his residence in Everett, Washington. Phan was scheduled to appear in court at 2 p.m. on Tuesday."

Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

Two things jumped to mind....

1. Could it be Ahmed the Clock Bomb Boy.....at it again?

2CEB1E7500000578-0-image-a-48_1443577927465.jpg

And...

2. If Obama was still in office......would he invite this perpetrator to the White House, too????

"Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

WASHINGTON -- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of sending a series of suspicious packages to military bases and government sites in the Washington, D.C. area, the FBI announced Tuesday. It said the packages contained "potential destructive devices" and cautioned that similar packages could have been mailed in the area that have not yet been found.

The FBI identified the suspect as 43-year-old Thanh Cong Phan. He was arrested Monday at his residence in Everett, Washington. Phan was scheduled to appear in court at 2 p.m. on Tuesday."

Man arrested in connection to suspicious packages sent to Washington, D.C., military bases

And...

2. If Obama was still in office......would he invite this perpetrator to the White House, too????
Last time it was a nutjob Christian blowing people up in Austin. Ahmed has never built a bomb and isn’t even in the country. Your delusions are taking control again.

And...

Last time it was a nutjob Christian blowing people up in Austin. Ahmed has never built a bomb and isn’t even in the country. Your delusions are taking control again.

Ahmed made a project designed to look like a bomb.

That was his purpose: chaos and fear.

When it accomplished his goal, and was subject to judicious discipline, the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, rushed to his...and Islam's.....defense.

Obama then celebrated the thug, and invited him to visit a place of honor, the White House.

Of course, it highlighted Obama's ability to multi-task, as he was also able to award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism at the same time.

Of course, that's probably why you voted for him, huh?

And...

When it accomplished his goal, and was subject to judicious discipline, the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, rushed to his...and Islam's.....defense.

Obama then celebrated the thug, and invited him to visit a place of honor, the White House.

Of course, it highlighted Obama's ability to multi-task, as he was also able to award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism at the same time.

If spreading chaos and fear were a crime all you inbred Trump sheep would be in prison.

And...

If spreading chaos and fear were a crime all you inbred Trump sheep would be in prison.
Liberals Perfected 'Paranoia And Fear' In Politics.
lol! Pot meet kettle. Neither side can call that shit and you know it Rex.

There was a piece on the news about this guy last night. Sounds like he was pretty harmless, really--didn't know how to make an explosive concoction, fortunately. Had been in the mental hospital before and the cops knew him well. Glad he never accidentally stumbled on a working combo. He saw evil around every corner and countered with his own make believe defense. Sad.

And...

Ahmed is Muslim/ME.......Thanh Cong Phan is Vietnamese.......not them same

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There was a piece on the news about this guy last night. Sounds like he was pretty harmless, really--didn't know how to make an explosive concoction, fortunately. Had been in the mental hospital before and the cops knew him well. Glad he never accidentally stumbled on a working combo. He saw evil around every corner and countered with his own make believe defense. Sad.

Thanks OldLady
I guess we can be glad he isn't Muslim or Arabic, or both left and right would be all over this case.
One saying he's a victim, the other a terrorist.

If he were a White Christian doing this, if the police knew he had mental issues and wasn't a threat,
there'd be cries of White privilege and accusations of unequal treatment compared to people of color.

If you notice, the shooter of the news reporter on TV (Vester Lee Flanagan) was
Black, gay and had mental issues. Nobody made a case out of that case.

If it serves political propaganda, someone will use it for that, and then trigger others in response.

Thanks OldLady
I guess we can be glad he isn't Muslim or Arabic, or both left and right would be all over this case.
One saying he's a victim, the other a terrorist.

If he were a White Christian doing this, if the police knew he had mental issues and wasn't a threat,
there'd be cries of White privilege and accusations of unequal treatment compared to people of color.

If you notice, the shooter of the news reporter on TV was
Black, gay and had mental issues. Nobody made a case out of that case.
If it serves political propaganda, someone will use it for that, and then trigger others in response.
I didn't pay attention to his race, Em. I guess I missed the intent of the OP.

The Austin bomber was a white Christian who made several bombs and actually murdered people. Where are you seeing cries of white privilege and accusations of unequal treatment compared to people of color?

It's also funny you'd say that considering in your own post you noted that people of color are treated unequally in comparison.

And...

When did I say they were the same in any regard outside of 'suspicious package' production?

And...

When did I say they were the same in any regard outside of 'suspicious package' production?

And...

And that mentions either religion or nationality?

Of course not.

You should read more carefully.

And...

Of course not.

Or maybe you should word your OP differently, if that was not your intent or meaning. But how you laid out your OP was just that......as if you were inferring the clock boy had possibly sent the packages.

Then of course you went on to speak about if Obama was in office........I wasn't going to touch that because....he's not and is a none issue

And...

Of course not.

Or maybe you should word your OP differently, if that was not your intent or meaning. But how you laid out your OP was just that......as if you were inferring the clock boy had possibly sent the packages.

Then of course you went on to speak about if Obama was in office........I wasn't going to touch that because....he's not and is a none issue

Quite a tortuous route you're taking in an attempt to hide your....glaring.....error.

Let's review:

I refuted your suggestion that I compared their religions or nationality, thus:

You posted a non sequitur as though it proved your erroneous point, thus:

I neatly eviscerated your attempt....thus:

Here is another opportunity to answer:

If you are red-faced and embarrassed, you need not respond.

And...

The left and their love of hyperbole to create fear to divide America.

How about the war on gays, the war on immigrants (I'm including legal immigrants because they feel threatened by the GOP), the war on...
Post by: TheOldSchool, Nov 14, 2012 in forum: Politics

Oh then maybe I should say the war you ignorant fucks still wish was killing and maiming our soldiers.
Post by: TheOldSchool, Aug 18, 2016 in forum: Current Events

Trump's inevitable impeachment will stave off a civil war, but with republicans remaining in power international war is also inevitable
Post by: TheOldSchool, May 16, 2017 in forum: Politics

Today it is the GOP that wants war. Obama's greatest mistake was remaining involved in the middle east, but he was no invader like Dubya. The...
Post by: TheOldSchool, May 19, 2017 in forum: Current Events

Does that mean you accept their views about Israel's war crimes now?
Post by: TheOldSchool, Mar 29, 2015 in forum: Israel and Palestine

...motherfucker we might be dead in a few years because of Trump being a moron. You want to quit the board if Trump starts a war? Go ahead, retard.
Post by: TheOldSchool, May 16, 2017 in forum: Politics

Wow. Republicans now openly calling to reignite the Korean war. After Trump's election my money was on Iran, but looks like the first war Trump...
Post by: TheOldSchool, Oct 1, 2017 in forum: Politics

Forum List

Back