Trump: 2nd amendment will never be repealed

The second amendment can’t be repealed

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners
If you want to completely ignore the "shall not be infringed" sure. Any firearm that could be considered an "assault" weapon ais already heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934. With a little practice there is no significant time difference in firing a number of 10 round magazines and the 30 round ones. I have no issue with background checks and registration but I do not need a license to practise a Constitutional right.
The courts have never looked at “shall not be infringed” as an absolute.

If there is no difference between a 10 round and 30 round, there is no real justification to have 30 round magazines unless you want to slaughter young children
How much more of an absolute do you need than "shall not be infringed" and if I deem it necessary to have 30 round magazines that's my business and no one elses.

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles, large capacity magazines, implement comprehensive background checks, registration and license owners
If you want to completely ignore the "shall not be infringed" sure. Any firearm that could be considered an "assault" weapon ais already heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934. With a little practice there is no significant time difference in firing a number of 10 round magazines and the 30 round ones. I have no issue with background checks and registration but I do not need a license to practise a Constitutional right.

If there is no difference between a 10 round and 30 round, there is no real justification to have 30 round magazines unless you want to slaughter young children
How much more of an absolute do you need than "shall not be infringed" and if I deem it necessary to have 30 round magazines that's my business and no one elses.
Never been supported in the courts

Not even Heller

Last edited:
then tell the democrats to stop letting violent gun criminals out of jail....they are the ones driving the gun murder rate in this country every time they defend the release of violent gun criminals from prison.
Our murder rate is driven by 300 million uncontrolled guns in private hands

Our murder rate is driven by 300 million uncontrolled guns in private hands
then why aren't hundreds of thousands being killed ever year?
It’s about 30,000 gun deaths a year

A rate no other civilized nation would tolerate

less than 1% of the privately owned firearms in the country are causing the deaths.

AR-15s are causing less than .01%.

Ban the AR15, how much of a difference will it make?

As I posted on another thread, a couple of days ago, Crus killed almost half the number the Chinese guy did at the college, using 2 handguns.

Well, if you really want to spout statistical nonsense
Those guns that kill people only do it once and only for a split second of their existence.

No other civilized nation would tolerate the annual bloodbath that we do
They look at us and say....WTF?

They already have.....the Germans and Europeans sent 12 million people to gas chambers, the Russians murdered 25 million the Chinese 70 million, the Mexican drug cartels on our border with their government allies are murdering more people than our criminals murder........

Gun crime is increasing in Europe and Australia, our gun crime rate is going down. They banned and confiscated guns, our people bought more guns and now over 17 million of us carry guns for self defense...and our gun murder rate has gone down 49%.....our gun crime rate went down 75%,.....

The votes are not there

Never been supportedin the courts

Not even Heller

30 round magazines are in common use, and therefore are covered by Heller....they serve a lawful purpose and are in common use......

The votes are not there

Not even Heller
Do not give a shit. The intent of the 2nd Amendment has been shown by the numerous papers written by the founding Fathers after the Constitution was ratified.

The votes are not there

Not even Heller
Do not give a shit. The intent of the 2nd Amendment has been shown by the numerous papers written by the founding Fathers after the Constitution was ratified.

If they meant to say “Right to bear arms shall not be infringed”
They would have left it at that

But they saw a need to qualify it

less than 1% of the privately owned firearms in the country are causing the deaths.

AR-15s are causing less than .01%.

Ban the AR15, how much of a difference will it make?

As I posted on another thread, a couple of days ago, Crus killed almost half the number the Chinese guy did at the college, using 2 handguns.

Well, if you really want to spout statistical nonsense
Those guns that kill people only do it once and only for a split second of their existence.

No other civilized nation would tolerate the annual bloodbath that we do
They look at us and say....WTF?
then your only recourse, if you want to have the same death by firearm statistics as the countries you want us to be like, is to ban ALL firearms.

lotsa luck
In our gun loving society.....we can never do that

Best we can hope for is to nibble at the edges......ban assault rifles, background checks, registration, licensing

'assault' rifles are already banned.

Try banning 'assault' weapons..

like:
knives
ball bats
tire irons
golf clubs
etc
Good idea

Next time some maniac slaughters dozens of kids with a tire iron we can look at banning them

Youi want an assault weapons ban?

then ban assault weapons.

Did you miss my post about the shooter on campus that killed 32 with 2 hand guns?)

The votes are not there

Doesn’t mean we can’t implement bans on assault rifles,

already banned.

The Decades-Old Gun Ban That's Still On The Books

IIRC the 1986 ban had a sunset provision.

The votes are not there

already banned.

Yes, it did.

Do you have a point?

If you pass the background check, more stringent than most in use, jump through the hoops, pay the outrageous insurance fees, and don't strangle on the other red tape in place,

you TOO can be the proud owner of a machine gun

(made before 1986)

I guess we have a right to own nukes as well. Maybe if republican school kids were dying, they might have a change of heart. Its hard to change a heart when you dont have one

So shooters only target liberal school kids?

And nuclear weapons aren't "arms."
Is your claim that you personally have the right to nukes? Thats what it will take to prevent the govt from taking our rights. If so, how do we tell Rocketman that he cant have them.

I dont claim that republican school kids arent being shot. Once they are, they become democrats.

The second amendment is not the most important one. The right to speak your mind in the first is more important. Its the power of the pen thats mightier than the sword or ar15. Looks like its turning out to be true.

Republicans always feel cornered. Thats why they cant be reasonable. The 2nd amendment gives you the right to arm bears and the govt the right to regulate it.

I support the 2nd amendment, not the expansion of it.

People will die arguing over this and that has nothing to do with defending yourself against an overbearing govt.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

The votes are not there

already banned.

Yes, it did.

Do you have a point?

If you pass the background check, more stringent than most in use, jump through the hoops, pay the outrageous insurance fees, and don't strangle on the other red tape in place,

(made before 1986)

the point? you seemed confused about the ban being on the books. it technically is, but without force and effect.

why would a sane person not in the military want a machine gun? other than to make up for his ... shortcomings?

criminals, nutters and domestic abusers will be less likely to have guns. your inconvenience is really irrelevant. and until you go through what a new Yorker does, schlepping back and forth to one police plaza with his/her guns, I can't feel that bad for you.

as for insurance? cookie, I pay over $500 a month for auto insurance on two cars (with no points on either of our records). if you can injure someone, you should be responsible for compensating them.

The votes are not there

already banned.

Yes, it did.

Do you have a point?

(made before 1986)

the point? you seemed confused about the ban being on the books. it technically is, but without force and effect.

why would a sane person not in the military want a machine gun? other than to make up for his ... shortcomings?

criminals, nutters and domestic abusers will be less likely to have guns. your inconvenience is really irrelevant. and until you go through what a new Yorker does, schlepping back and forth to one police plaza with his/her guns, I can't feel that bad for you.

as for insurance? cookie, I pay over $500 a month for auto insurance on two cars (with no points on either of our records). if you can injure someone, you should be responsible for compensating them.

awww,,, half-witty. I'm not sure what was funny about that. but see, this is what makes you a troll.

The 2nd amendment has been totally taken out of context. The guns were to be used to defend against an over reaching government. If school children were being mowed down by a gatlin gun, at the very least, the very, very least, would not be the same. I guess we have a right to own nukes as well. Maybe if republican school kids were dying, they might have a change of heart. Its hard to change a heart when you dont have one

You really think only children from the left were killed? Really? With that one stupid comment you've branded yourself an idiot
Actually guns are a much bigger problem in cities, which of course, is democratic. Democrats dont believe in guns so they dont own them. Republicans without a doubt own the guns that are killing people. We believe in killing people with kindness.

The votes are not there

already banned.

Yes, it did.

Do you have a point?

(made before 1986)

as for insurance? cookie, I pay over $500 a month for auto insurance. if you can injure someone, you should be responsible for compensating them.

and jill, once again, jumps in to show she can put both feet in her mouth at the same time.

NEWS FLASH!!!!

an AR-15, and an AK-47, are NOT machine guns.

Why don't you show your 'righteous anger' for something you actually have a clue about.

The 2nd amendment has been totally taken out of context. The guns were to be used to defend against an over reaching government. If school children were being mowed down by a gatlin gun, at the very least, the very, very least, would not be the same. I guess we have a right to own nukes as well. Maybe if republican school kids were dying, they might have a change of heart. Its hard to change a heart when you dont have one

You really think only children from the left were killed? Really? With that one stupid comment you've branded yourself an idiot
Actually guns are a much bigger problem in cities, which of course, is democratic. Democrats dont believe in guns so they dont own them. Republicans without a doubt own the guns that are killing people. We believe in killing people with kindness.

I have news for you....those people blasting away at each other in Chicago? They're not Republicans.

The votes are not there

already banned.

Yes, it did.

Do you have a point?

(made before 1986)

awww,,, half-witty. I'm not sure what was funny about that. but see, this is what makes you a troll.

jilly, what makes it funny, is your lack of knowledge of the subject.

(Please, do continue)

President Trump called out anti-gun Democrats on Twitter Wednesday.

In world news, China claims North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is prepared to denuclearize which, may be a good sign for President Trump’s upcoming meeting with the dictator.

Also, a Cambridge Analytica whistleblower has revealed information Infowars has covered for years. The whistleblower told British MPs how Facebook listens to users in order to better target them with ads.

Trump: ‘2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!’

View attachment 185144
View attachment 185143

So you freaks who think we will turn into a commie nation think again , and even if you loser idiots win a Demonic President next round you still ain't taking the guns just watch and see. People didn't even give them up when some idiot Gov. told people line up and turn them and the ppl said fk you.

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146
The 2nd amandent does not have to be repealed to reduce gun violence. There are not any laws that say, "there must be a gun shop in every state." Owning a firearm is not an unlimited right. When the gun market gets smaller, there will definitely be more restrictions on firearms.

President Trump called out anti-gun Democrats on Twitter Wednesday.

In world news, China claims North Korea’s Kim Jong-un is prepared to denuclearize which, may be a good sign for President Trump’s upcoming meeting with the dictator.

Also, a Cambridge Analytica whistleblower has revealed information Infowars has covered for years. The whistleblower told British MPs how Facebook listens to users in order to better target them with ads.

Trump: ‘2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!’

View attachment 185144
View attachment 185143

So you freaks who think we will turn into a commie nation think again , and even if you loser idiots win a Demonic President next round you still ain't taking the guns just watch and see. People didn't even give them up when some idiot Gov. told people line up and turn them and the ppl said fk you.

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146
The 2nd amandent does not have to be repealed to reduce gun violence. There are not any laws that say, "there must be a gun shop in every state." Owning a firearm is not an unlimited right. When the gun market gets smaller, there will definitely be more restrictions on firearms.

When the gun market gets smaller,

What makes you believe the gun market will get smaller?

Not even Heller

If they meant to say “Right to bear arms shall not be infringed”
They would have left it at that

But they saw a need to qualify it
Right of the "people". There is no other need to qualify it.

I have news for you....those people blasting away at each other in Chicago? They're not Republicans.
Republicans and guns are a marriage. There are democrats that support guns. Most support life. Im not against the second amendment, with regulation, just like the constution says.

To me its the politics of it. Watching all these republicans supporting your right to die. As this debate unfolds, santa clause will need a bazooka just to bring you a gift. They are so revealing themselves.

This debate isnt about shooting up the constitution.

Should you be allowed to carry a gun in a bar? A plane? In a courthouse? Should children be allowed to arm themselves at school?

We have lots of rights that are far more important than the second. Weve had the second amendment since the beginning. So why are people dying now? You cant throw a knife out of the Mirrage and kill 50 people.

Tell me, do you have the right to own a nuclear submarine or an Abrahms tank?

Reason will win this debate. So will the human spirit.

Hey, heres the greatest idea ever. Lets arm everyone. It'll be your republican utopia.

Forum List

Back