Trudeau of Canada: Seeks life sentencing for speech crimes.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
No this is not a story from the Babylon Bee.... this is actually real.
Canada is going insane.
It began as speech that endangers children from predators, then expanded to speech that "advocates genocide".
Currently, in Canada, some Parliament members say that supporting Isreal's war is genocide.
Also, it increases imprisonment for "hate speech" to 5 years.

F5ywefu.png

To protect children from sexual exploitation, Canada must pass the Online Harms Act, says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government. “I am the parent of two young boys,” said Justice Minister Arif Virani. “I will do whatever I can to ensure their digital world is as safe as the neighborhood we live in. Children are vulnerable online. They need to be protected from online sexual exploitation, hate, and cyberbullying.”

Sounds just like the arguments from the right. Where is the issue?

To protect children from sexual exploitation, Canada must pass the Online Harms Act, says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government. “I am the parent of two young boys,” said Justice Minister Arif Virani. “I will do whatever I can to ensure their digital world is as safe as the neighborhood we live in. Children are vulnerable online. They need to be protected from online sexual exploitation, hate, and cyberbullying.”

:rolleyes:

Surely Canadians must know that this likely insane PM is one of Deep State's poster boys and a Young Global Leader within the WEF .
A1% paid-up Nazi.

To some extrent you get what you vote for , though in fairness that looks debatable in Amrerica .
Get rid of him and then deal with him appropriately if possible .

Surely Canadians must know that this likely insane PM is one of Deep State's poster boys and a Young Global Leader within the WEF .
A1% paid-up Nazi.

To some extrent you get what you vote for , though in fairness that looks debatable in Amrerica .
Get rid of him and then deal with him appropriately if possible .
Sending someone to jail for "2-5 years" for refusing to acknowledge a persons preferred pronoun is absolutely tantamount to the kind of laws that exist in a totalitarian state like NK

Sending someone to jail for "2-5 years" for refusing to acknowledge a persons preferred pronoun is absolutely tantamount to the kind of laws that exist in a totalitarian state like NK

I read that nowhere in the link. Do you have other links?

Canada is going insane.
It began as speech that endangers children from predators, then expanded to speech that "advocates genocide".
Currently, in Canada, some Parliament members say that supporting Isreal's war is genocide.

View attachment 916456
Take away their guns, their Rights soon disappear

I read that nowhere in the link. Do you have other links?

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is threatening his most tyrannical attack on freedom yet through his government’s proposed Online Harms Act (currently Bill C-63). Brought to you by the same farcically-named “Liberal” party who froze the bank accounts of the truckers who protested vaccine-mandates, the OHA is the government’s overzealous attempt to promote online safety.

The proposed legislation supposedly achieves this by requiring operators of social media services to adequately mitigate the risk that their users will be exposed to harmful content through measures such as publishing standards of online conduct, providing blocking tools and ways to flag and label harmful content. The OHA would create a Digital Safety Commission to administer and enforce its rules along with a Digital Safety Office to support social media users and advocate for online safety. These agencies can investigate complaints, summon people to testify in hearings and to produce records. Costs of all this will be paid by unspecified charges on social media platforms, presumably contemplating Canada’s planned Digital Services Tax on big tech platforms.

Most controversially, the OHA’s provisions on posting hateful content would require amendments to Canada’s Criminal Code as well as its Human Rights Act. While the victims of online “hate” may be comforted by tough new penalties, the changes are radical, particularly a new hate crime offence which can lead to life imprisonment. Worryingly, the criminal provisions of the OHA would give judges the ability to put people under house arrest because they might commit a hate crime in the future. The potential criminal could also be made to wear an

Where do arguments from the right sound like this?

It has been amazing to see how much Canada has changed in just the past 5 years.
Incredible what the populace is allowing
Now, now, we all know that our only concern is White Christian Nationalism.

Everyone else is peachy keen.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is threatening his most tyrannical attack on freedom yet through his government’s proposed Online Harms Act (currently Bill C-63). Brought to you by the same farcically-named “Liberal” party who froze the bank accounts of the truckers who protested vaccine-mandates, the OHA is the government’s overzealous attempt to promote online safety.

The proposed legislation supposedly achieves this by requiring operators of social media services to adequately mitigate the risk that their users will be exposed to harmful content through measures such as publishing standards of online conduct, providing blocking tools and ways to flag and label harmful content. The OHA would create a Digital Safety Commission to administer and enforce its rules along with a Digital Safety Office to support social media users and advocate for online safety. These agencies can investigate complaints, summon people to testify in hearings and to produce records. Costs of all this will be paid by unspecified charges on social media platforms, presumably contemplating Canada’s planned Digital Services Tax on big tech platforms.

Most controversially, the OHA’s provisions on posting hateful content would require amendments to Canada’s Criminal Code as well as its Human Rights Act. While the victims of online “hate” may be comforted by tough new penalties, the changes are radical, particularly a new hate crime offence which can lead to life imprisonment. Worryingly, the criminal provisions of the OHA would give judges the ability to put people under house arrest because they might commit a hate crime in the future. The potential criminal could also be made to wear an

I see no difference in that and what many are arguing here.

West Virginia House passes bill allowing prosecution of librarians

Canada is going insane.

View attachment 916456
:huh1:So they created the problem.....helped arm both sides, and now anyone who talks about it can be arrested.

What a wonderful idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!:113:

So glad the "Orangeman Bad" isn't in office. :iagree:

Ban all handguns from purchases and transfers, now they want to throw people in jail for YEARS for saying "he" instead of "she" to some unstable mental person.
What a fuckin shithole.
And we are right behind them.
Fuck all leftists.

Then you have your head up your fucking ass.
You folks issue insane declarations, wait for people to take sides, and then claim the declaration is fake depending on which side MAGA supporters took.

Forum List

Back