Truckers To Shut Down America

FORTY ONE straight months of jobs growth - IN SPITE of R obstruction

WHAT have the Rs done?

Go ahead rw's, list their accomplishments.

I DARE YOU.

No lies, no excuses.

Just post a link to the LIST OF R ACCOPLISHMENTS.

WELL???

Instead of windows people use hogs and 16 wheelers. But all will have about the same effect...nothing. BTW - This movie was made in 1976, 37 years go...has anything changed? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
poor luddy, having a major meltdown over this...He's turned this thread into a tear jerker for Obama..

those damn TRUCKERS, how dare they

Last edited:

WHAT have the Rs done?

I DARE YOU.

No lies, no excuses.

WELL???

I retired. So the SS taxes the libs (if any of them actually work) pay will go straight from their checks to my bank account. :D

Luddy is the cult member from hell...He plans to shove all the CRAP on Obama down your throats if you ask for it or not..

Even though this THREAD was about Truckers carrying out a protest

WHAT have the Rs done?

I DARE YOU.

No lies, no excuses.

WELL???

Live from a mental institution in downtown Detroit, it's the Luddley Nettle show.

This caller say's that all the GOP can do is attempt to derail Obama and his henchmen's wicked plans, so that accounts for something.

And job growth in stupid temporary staffing agencies or the service industry shouldn't even count in a nation that can't even hit the 2% mark in growth just to stay even let alone repopulate it's manufacturing sector that has lost 80% of what it once was.

Caller hanging up now.

WHAT have the Rs done?

I DARE YOU.

No lies, no excuses.

WELL???

I retired. So the SS taxes the libs (if any of them actually work) pay will go straight from their checks to my bank account. :D

The lazy ass, Do Nothings have nothing to do with that.

What have the Republicans done FOR the United States??

WHAT have the Rs done?

I DARE YOU.

No lies, no excuses.

WELL???

what have you DONE is more like it?
sit here and type out hate for others day after day so you can have a HAND in DIVIDING this country MORE
You do fit with Obama as that is his ALL TIME GOAL and he is again today on his traveling spreading the hate show...you and him are both despicable people

Last edited:
Luddy is the cult member from hell...He plans to shove all the CRAP on Obama down your throats if you ask for it or not..

What legislation have the pubs introduced or voted for that helps the US?

Why not just admit the FACT that the R values you for only one thing - how much of your money they can get out of you?

What legislation have the pubs introduced or voted for that helps the US?

Why not just admit the FACT that the R values you for only one thing - how much of your money they can get out of you?

go start you OWN whine fest thread for Obama and STOP hijacking other peoples threads, loser
you should be rejected from this thread

DC's biggest fear is that they will be sequestered/shut down and the rest of the country either won't notice or won't care.

DC's biggest fear is that they will... shut down and the rest of the country ... won't notice or ...care...

laughingMouse.gif

Last edited:
You are Free to stand with the Truckers and also Free to tell people like the whiner Obamabot luddy to go to hell

what have you DONE is more like it?
sit here and type out hate for others day after day so you can have a HAND in DIVIDING this country MORE
You do fit with Obama as that is his ALL TIME GOAL and he is again today on his traveling spreading the hate show...you and him are both despicable people

Way to evade the question! :lol:

Forum List

Back