Truckers To Shut Down America

Never mind, I found it.

"It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

I can assure you, DC, the police maybe even the military, will not allow anyone to shut down DC for 3 days...heheh...what a joke.

I'm thinking 50-100 trucks, all of which will be towed and impounded.

Then laughed at...

:lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking joke :rofl:

If there is a God, there will be some video footage of truckers attempting to arrest Obama.

Please please please

Never mind, I found it.

"It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

I can assure you, DC, the police maybe even the military, will not allow anyone to shut down DC for 3 days...heheh...what a joke.

Then laughed at...

The most basic fundamental requirment for organizing a protest demonstration is to have a cause that people believe in and are willing to make some kind of sacrifice to support. All kinds of excuses are made when these protest demonstrations fail by the organizers. Many of them like to blame the government, the media, the weather, etc. Fact is, not enough people give a crap about the cause. The organizers suffer from delusions of grandeur. Folks who rooted for this trucker thing to have an impact and be a success should take note. The things you are cheering for are rejected by the mass's. You are living in a bubble of delusion.

Truckers need to protest why Diesel costs more than gasoline

Authorityies could have shut them down anytime. There are "gates" so to speak that all trucks must pass through to get onto the beltway. They are as much as 30 miles out (VA I-95N), but closer on I-270 and I-95S. These "gates" are weigh stations that all trucks are required to stop at if they are open. Not stopping and passing an open weigh station is a big costly offense. Trucks not only get weighed, they can be inspected and the drivers log book reviewed. Not sure about Rt. 50 and Rt. 66. Don't remember there being one on 66, but I seem to recall one on 50 just before the Bay Bridge. Could be wrong, it's been awhile. Anyhow, they could have held those trucks up for hours at the weigh stations on the interstates.

Never mind, I found it.

Then laughed at...

The most basic fundamental requirement for organizing a protest demonstration is to have a cause that people believe in and are willing to make some kind of sacrifice to support. All kinds of excuses are made when these protest demonstrations fail by the organizers. Many of them like to blame the government, the media, the weather, etc. Fact is, not enough people give a crap about the cause. The organizers suffer from delusions of grandeur. Folks who rooted for this trucker thing to have an impact and be a success should take note. The things you are cheering for are rejected by the mass's. You are living in a bubble of delusion.

Wallstreetgangs are forever blowing bubbles to add magic to their Barnum & Bailout circus.

Let them ROLL
For old time's sake.

Of course Stephanie has a similar quote in this thread, man is she batting .1000 on whipping up support for mass protest with her inspiring firebrand call to arms, apparently centering on people commencing some sort of roll action.

LETS ROLL STEPH!

UELOZ.jpgp

Forum List

Back