Trouble in prison????

Aug 17, 2017
So I have a general question?? We have a situation where an addict is incarcerated in prison and a visitor brings her drugs into the prison...... Does the inmate get in trouble, such as a class 1 felony which carries a 12 to 20 yr sentence??? Now mind you we are talking about a 20 yr old girl who is a drug addict... And why does the person whom brought the drug into the penal institution not in any trouble or what so ever???? I must know!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Of course the person who brings drugs into a prison faces prosecution, but they must be caught in the act, obviously.
And why weren't they???? Security system failed!!!My daughter has to pay for it so should he????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Your daughter is a drug addict. Prison is a way for her to get clean. The guy wasn't punished because he wasn't punished.

I cannot sympathize. You are a class a enabler and have been making excuses all your daughter's life.

Your daughter is a drug addict. Prison is a way for her to get clean. The guy wasn't punished because he wasn't punished.

I cannot sympathize. You are a class a enabler and have been making excuses all your daughter's life.

Obviously if the people delivering drugs into the prison aren't being punished it's not a very good place to get clean.

Harsh, but I agree.
Your daughter is 20 years old. She is of age and knows better. Being in prison will make her clean IF she chooses to be that way. The guy that brought her drugs does not give a damn about her but all she sees is a way to get high. Again. While serving time for getting high. Its time for you to back off and let her choose her own path with some tough love.

Go to an Alanon meeting. You are definitely an Enabler. They will teach you how to STOP doing that.

People are getting drugs delivered in prison and I can't get my dealer to cross the fucking river. This is bullshit.

Forum List

Back