Trouble Already For Hillary's VP Pic: Tim Kaines Islamist Ties

Here is some good reading for you:

Donald Trump, Jr. Touts Trump International Hotel and Tower, other Middle East properties

The First Trump Estates in the Middle East Unveiled « Golf Business News

When you get done reading those and ask what this have to do with Kaine and your rant, well Trump and his family have been investing throughout the Middle East and dealing with Regimes that are sympathetic to terrorists groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIL, but don't let that stop you from voting for the one guy that is making you look like a fool!

You've been crying "Wolf" for too long. NaziCons have lost all credibility regarding Hillary. No one cares!

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.png

mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75.jpg

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

If I find out he was born in Kenya I'm OUTTA here.

Worse, he was born in Minnesota!!!

His need to produce the long form, short form and the space alien form of his Birth Certificate and if not then he might just be American!!!

Also has anyone discover where Hillary was hatched from?

His need to produce the long form, short form and the space alien form of his Birth Certificate and if not then he might just be American!!!

Hey....Whats wrong with Minnesota? Many nice swedes migrated there generations ago...Good people ...? :bye1:
I going back to my birth town this fall, haven't been there for 50 years..

Get off the damn Muslim talk people... we could really dig and see the ties to Bush, Reagan, too... you name it

For instance how did Bin Laden's family get flown out of the country so fast after 9/11.....Bush's ties with them, that is why..

Hey....Whats wrong with Minnesota? Many nice swedes migrated there generations ago...Good people ...? :bye1:

Get off the damn Muslim talk people... we could really dig and see the ties to Bush, Reagan, too... you name it

For instance how did Bin Laden's family get flown out of the country so fast after 9/11.....Bush's ties with them, that is why..

True, but NaziCons don't want to hear about Bush. They prefer their double standard...

The articles I posted were to show if you dig you will find every politician connected to the Middle East unless your name is David Duke.

Those voting for Trump want to play off that Kaine is a ISIL loving terrorist while they ignore their own candidate connection to the Middle East.

So yeah all sides need to stop or I have no problem bringing up Donald Trump and his family real estate holding throughout the Middle East...

It is like when the OP'er and his type start with their bashing of Jewish people and then write how they love Donald Trump and ignore the fact Ivanka Trump is a convert to Judaism and is raising her kids in the religion...

It just stupid partisan nonsense from all sides and instead let focus on the issues instead.

Also I will be one of the few that believe Kaine was a wise choice for Clinton... I would have preferred Webb or Richardson but Kaine is a strong candidate for VP.

The articles I posted were to show if you dig you will find every politician connected to the Middle East unless your name is David Duke.

Those voting for Trump want to play off that Kaine is a ISIL loving terrorist while they ignore their own candidate connection to the Middle East.

So yeah all sides need to stop or I have no problem bringing up Donald Trump and his family real estate holding throughout the Middle East...

It is like when the OP'er and his type start with their bashing of Jewish people and then write how they love Donald Trump and ignore the fact Ivanka Trump is a convert to Judaism and is raising her kids in the religion...

It just stupid partisan nonsense from all sides and instead let focus on the issues instead.

Also I will be one of the few that believe Kaine was a wise choice for Clinton... I would have preferred Webb or Richardson but Kaine is a strong candidate for VP.

I saw Kaine today during his introduction at the DNC... All I can say is Awesome...

Forum List

Back