Who keeps America safe??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Republicans love to talk tough about national security and "keeping America safe" but who really does this? 8 months into George W Bush's 1st term terrorists hijacked Airplanes and drove them into New York's world trade centers towers, killing thousands of people and injuring many more. If the GOP is so good at keeping America safe, then why did this happen? Take a long, hard look at the numbers: 2,966 people died in the attacks of 9/11 during the reign of G.W. Bush. Bill Clinton - 444. President Obama - 4

Final Score:
15 years of Democratic Presidents = 449 terrorist deaths
8 years of 1 Republican President: G.W. Bush = 2,966 deaths

The numbers don't lie people! Now...Who really keeps America safe?? :bye1:

Who Let Terrorists Kill People ??? Obama vs. Reagan, Clinton and Bush43

A substantial portion of their base is totally disconnected from abject reality. They don't know and they don't want to know.

Who Keeps America Safe?....
the men and women of the armed forces and all the security forces in the Country.....thats who....

2nd amendment...rifle behind every blade of grass.

The government can not keep you safe.

Last edited:
Republicans love to talk tough about national security and "keeping America safe" but who really does this? 8 months into George W Bush's 1st term terrorists hijacked Airplanes and drove them into New York's world trade centers towers, killing thousands of people and injuring many more. If the GOP is so good at keeping America safe, then why did this happen? Take a long, hard look at the numbers: 2,966 people died in the attacks of 9/11 during the reign of G.W. Bush. Bill Clinton - 444. President Obama - 4

Final Score:

The thing is, often these events can take a long time. Bush didn't cause 9/11, it's as simple as that. 9/11 was a long process of US foreign policy in Muslim countries and even British and French foreign policy that the US decided to inherit.

What Bush did was the Iraq War which has led to an era of instability and attacks.

Final Score:

Well somebody from the far right fringe is going to argue that since Billy Boy missed his shot at UBL that it was all Billy Boy's fault.

It is unfortunate that people tend to be reactionary rather than pro active.

That's what caught us / the USA sleeping on the morning of Sept 11 2001.

Anyway that disaster is 15 years ago and UBL now rots somewhere -- either dumped out of a helo in the desert or dumped into the Indian Ocean. Good riddance either way. He is best forgotten.

Not at all. He just doesn't stay where He is not wanted. Ask the Jews. He left their Temple. It was all down hill from there. America was a much better place when He was here.
You could also argue that the Jews were set up with high expectations that they could never keep.

Ever read the full Tenakh? (... means "Old Testament".)

Try living all 613 commandment for just one year.

I tried it.

My beard got really scruffy.

I missed bacon, ham, lobster, shrimp, eel, catfish etc.

Had to take off all my Christian icons since these could be mistaken for idols.

But I still wear a hat wherever I go -- that one is a good idea -- keeps the sun out of your eyes and the bugs off your face.

Profoundly stupid. Are you saying that Bush's war worked and curtailed terrorism?

Anyway, Hillary's solution is to import the terrorists, that ain't going to work. That's a retarded plan.

Final Score:

Bill Clintoon let the 911 terrorists in to America. How did that get by some one as smart as you?

Final Score:

The thing is, often these events can take a long time. Bush didn't cause 9/11, it's as simple as that. 9/11 was a long process of US foreign policy in Muslim countries and even British and French foreign policy that the US decided to inherit.

What Bush did was the Iraq War which has led to an era of instability and attacks.
Bush and the FBI were asleep at the switch and 15 angry rag headed muzzies got in and crashed 4 airliners.

This resulted in the complete overhaul of the FBI and a new kind of CIA was born -- one that now joins the Army and the Navy and the Marines and together with the USAF they kill terrorists better than anybody else.

Unfortunately it is like killing termites with a shoe.

Not at all. He just doesn't stay where He is not wanted. Ask the Jews. He left their Temple. It was all down hill from there. America was a much better place when He was here.
You could also argue that the Jews were set up with high expectations that they could never keep.

Ever read the full Tenakh? (... means "Old Testament".)

Try living all 613 commandment for just one year.

I tried it.

My beard got really scruffy.

I missed bacon, ham, lobster, shrimp, eel, catfish etc.

Had to take off all my Christian icons since these could be mistaken for idols.

But I still wear a hat wherever I go -- that one is a good idea -- keeps the sun out of your eyes and the bugs off your face.

Are you Jewish??? Why on earth would you willingly put yourself under Laws that weren't intended for you?

Forum List

Back