Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine’s Islamist Ties Revealed

The far right and their ridiculous conspiracies, still think they can win elections with them.

That dog don't hunt.
Don't have to HUNT to find the right spot, Komrad!
The only spot I'm looking for, shortbus. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
Yes, because they were SO RIGHT during the primaries...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

The polls were mostly right during the primaries.

And didn't you start that thread about 538 when they showed Trump winning? How much of a moron are you?

well approx 3 months from now

a day is a lifetime in politics

polls will go up and down
Trump was way up over Hillary, as well

anyone that says they can call the election today
is being more than disingenuous

That dog don't hunt.
The only spot I'm looking for, shortbus. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
Yes, because they were SO RIGHT during the primaries...:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

And didn't you start that thread about 538 when they showed Trump winning? How much of a moron are you?
I got you morons all upset, didn't I....:lmao:

That dog don't hunt.

That's right, you're a good troll.

Yes, the fucking muslim terrorists have made inroads into the highest branches of the government!

The Jewish Voice of New York ^ | August 3, 2016 | Ryan Mauro
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups. Appointing a Muslim Brotherhood Front Leader Who Supports Hamas In 2007, Kaine was the Governor of Virginia and, of all people, chose Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s Immigration Commission. A Muslim organization against Islamism criticized the appointment and reckless lack of vetting. Federal prosecutors said in a 2008 court filing...

Since Queen Hillary has had these kind of issues
it makes sense her VP does as well

Right wing CNN reported.

“Clinton stepped down as America’s top diplomat in early 2013 and the foundation began, once again, to collect donations from foreign governments
like Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Oman.”

Yes, because they were SO RIGHT during the primaries...:lmao::lmao::haha:

That's right, you're a good troll.
Why, yes I am, while you're a moronic troll...see how that works! :lmao:

That dog don't hunt.

Upset? Why would I be upset about the opportunity to point out your hypocrisy?

Yes, the fucking muslim terrorists have made inroads into the highest branches of the government!

The Jewish Voice of New York ^ | August 3, 2016 | Ryan Mauro
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups. Appointing a Muslim Brotherhood Front Leader Who Supports Hamas In 2007, Kaine was the Governor of Virginia and, of all people, chose Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s Immigration Commission. A Muslim organization against Islamism criticized the appointment and reckless lack of vetting. Federal prosecutors said in a 2008 court filing...

Queen Hillary and her court are blinded by the money
and power they seek

They, like Chamberlain, think they can control the situation

but they forget

They are in it to win
Hillary and the Democrats are not

Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine’s Islamist Ties Revealed

makes sense,
with Queen Hillary donations from Islamic countries of concern
they must round out each nicely

Forum List

Back