Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine’s Islamist Ties Revealed

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, the fucking muslim terrorists have made inroads into the highest branches of the government!

The Jewish Voice of New York ^ | August 3, 2016 | Ryan Mauro
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups. Appointing a Muslim Brotherhood Front Leader Who Supports Hamas In 2007, Kaine was the Governor of Virginia and, of all people, chose Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s Immigration Commission. A Muslim organization against Islamism criticized the appointment and reckless lack of vetting. Federal prosecutors said in a 2008 court filing...

To paraphrase Sen. Joe McCarthy, "Are you now or have you ever been an acquaintance of a Muslim?"

I suppose a governor has met, actually thought well of and even liked many Muslim Americans. Imagine that! A public servanr of considerable esteem actually being so cosmopolitan that they have met Muslim Americans in the flesh.

Last edited:
What can one expect from the Democrats
look who their friends are...

13912733_881460118627439_5823102037236554783_n.jpg

• Banned
To paraphrase Sen. Joe McCarthy, "Are you now or have you ever been an acquaintance of a Muslim?"

I suppose a governor has met, actually thought well of and even liked many Muslim Americans. Imagine that! A public servanr of considerable estimated actually being so cosmopolitan that they have met Muslim Americans in the flesh.
Edit that and try making it readable!

Yes, the fucking muslim terrorists have made inroads into the highest branches of the government!

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups. Appointing a Muslim Brotherhood Front Leader Who Supports Hamas In 2007, Kaine was the Governor of Virginia and, of all people, chose Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s Immigration Commission. A Muslim organization against Islamism criticized the appointment and reckless lack of vetting. Federal prosecutors said in a 2008 court filing...

"Clinton took $100k cash from & was director of company that gave money to ISIS" - Wikileaks
Wikileaks have released documents proving that Hillary Clinton took $100,000 of cash from a company she ran that also funded ISIS in Syria.

The documents reveal that French industrial giant, Lafarge, handed over money to the Islamic state so they could operate its cement plant in Syria, and purchased oil from ISIS.

Lafarge is the very same company that Hillary Clinton was a director of.

I suppose a governor has met, actually thought well of and even liked many Muslim Americans. Imagine that! A public servanr of considerable estimated actually being so cosmopolitan that they have met Muslim Americans in the flesh.
Done. Spell check played havoc with the word "esteem".

ESTIME???? Come on,give us a break here!

I made the requested corrections. I don't see your spelling there.

Now, what have you to say about the post, apart from the misspelling?

I abstain!

are they spiking the pork of you goyim? they seem to be dumber then usual

I abstain!
I thought as much.

Fuck me are you stupid.

sure, politics
but you never who your friends really are in politics

... price of politics

of course it did not mean every German was bad

iu

The only Vigilante to stamp out reason and intelligence.

are they spiking the pork of you goyim? they seem to be dumber then usual

You, who eats the Bris meat, should ask????

The only Vigilante to stamp out reason and intelligence.
And the only fagot muslim sympathizer that is still alive, posts nonsense again!

Forum List

Back