Breaking News!! Tim Kaine has ties to Islamic Extreamists and Muslim Brotherhood

CAL THOMAS COMMENTARY JUNE 26, 2016

SENATOR AND VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TIM KAINE HAS TIES TO ISLAMIST GROUPS.

BREITBART.COM REPORTS THAT WHILE GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA KAINE APPOINTED A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD FRONT LEADER TO HEAD THE STATE’S IMMIGRATION COMMISSION. IN A COURT FILING, FEDERAL PROSECUTORS SAID THE MUSLIM AMERICAN SOCIETY “WAS FOUNDED AS THE OVERT ARM OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN AMERICA.” KAINE CALLED OPPOSITION TO HIS APPOINTMENT “BIGOTRY.”

KAINE ALSO SPOKE AT A DINNER HONORING A MULSIM BROTHERHOOD TERROR SUSPECT. AND HE RECEIVED CAMPAIGN DONATIONS FROM ISLAMIST GROUPS AND INDIVIDUAL MUSLIMS. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I'm surprised that the right wing nut jobs and conspiracy theorists on USMB have not jumped on this one

There is just one problem with this bovine excrement.....it is only found on discredited right wing rags like WND, Breitbart, Free Republic and so on. Yes I know , there will cries and howling about how the main stream media is biased and all of that. I say find some independent verifiable evidence to support what these peddlers of hate and fear are alleging.

Last edited:

BREITBART.COM REPORTS THAT WHILE GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA KAINE APPOINTED A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD FRONT LEADER TO HEAD THE STATE’S IMMIGRATION COMMISSION. IN A COURT FILING, FEDERAL PROSECUTORS SAID THE MUSLIM AMERICAN SOCIETY “WAS FOUNDED AS THE OVERT ARM OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN AMERICA.” KAINE CALLED OPPOSITION TO HIS APPOINTMENT “BIGOTRY.”

KAINE ALSO SPOKE AT A DINNER HONORING A MULSIM BROTHERHOOD TERROR SUSPECT. AND HE RECEIVED CAMPAIGN DONATIONS FROM ISLAMIST GROUPS AND INDIVIDUAL MUSLIMS. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I'm surprised that the right wing nut jobs and conspiracy theorists on USMB have not jumped on this one

There is just one problem with this bovine excrement.....it is only found on discredited right wing rags like WND, Breitbart, Free Republic and so on. Yes I know , there will cries and howling about how the main stream media is biased and all of that. I say find some independent verifiable evidence to support what these peddlers of hate and fear are alleging.
Well, you won't hear a peep from the NYT, LA Times, The Washington Post and other Left Wing rags because they're the most neutral, honest and reliable shit spreaders in the world.

Well, you won't hear a peep from the NYT, LA Times, The Washington Post and other Left Wing rags because they're the most neutral, honest and reliable shit spreaders in the world.

And because they are real news orgs who don't report conspiracy theories.

Thank you for admitting that they're neutral, honest and reliable.

Your sarcasm meter is broken...

"We can't call the guy a pig fucker. It isn't true."

"Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."

Your sarcasm meter is broken...
Your reality check meter is broken. I recognized it for what it is.

He's a democrat, it's expected for him to be an Islamapologist
To SassyIrishLass: He is worse than that. Kaine is so bad the sewer rat has to pump him up for Democrat dim bulbs:

“But this job is also about surrounding yourself with the best possible people. And there’s no more important decision you’ll make as a presidential candidate than choosing a vice president. There are basically two paths you can take. You can pick someone for purely political reasons—or you can pick someone who will be your partner in government. Someone who shares your values. Someone who will make you a better president.

“That’s why I picked Joe Biden—and it’s a testament to Hillary’s character and integrity that she chose a man like Tim Kaine.​

Back in play: Obama reject Hillary Clinton VP pick Senator Tim Kaine
By Judi McLeod
July 24, 2016

Back in play: Obama reject Hillary Clinton VP pick Senator Tim Kaine

Rather than dispute the rat’s crapola point by point, I will simply say that every Democrat presidential candidate picks a vice president for one reason and one reason only:

THE UNITED NATIONS MUST BE THE VICE PRESIDENT’S FIRST, AND ONLY, LOYALTY SHOULD HE BECOME PRESIDENT BY ACCIDENT.

p.s. Conservative Republican candidates do not have to lie about the loyalty of their running mates. Democrats must always lie because they dare not tell the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back