Troll-in-Chief

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of Honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

tumblr_mdlgs6GH0q1r7ckfzo1_500.gif

Last edited:
He's a complete retard.

Covering for him makes you look like a gullible fool.

You really should stop.

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

I love it...

Trump is changing the narrative to be about him at every turn and the left bites the cheese every time... I wonder if they will ever grow tired of the trap being snapped on their necks?

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

Buying Greenland might have been possible in the past century, but nations have pretty much formed and don't want to give up what they have. Wanting to buy Greenland was a stupid idea.

Him joking about awarding himself the CMH was not only in poor taste, but I took offense to it as a retired military member. Why? Because that medal is only for the highest order of bravery under fire, and Trump has never served, nor has he shown the slightest interest in doing so. Saying he should have one makes it sound like anyone can. Even if it was a poor taste joke.

As far as nuking a hurricane? If you do air burst, there is little leftover radiation because the initial burst distributed all of it. And, that means it was sent straight into high winds and rain, making contamination certain. Surface and subsurface bursts would cause tsunamis, as well as leave the water radioactive. Granted, it was originally brought up by Eisenhower, but that was before we fully understood how nuclear weapons operate. Trump is only bringing this up because every time he thinks about the red button, he gets a chubby mushroom.

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

Buying Greenland might have been possible in the past century, but nations have pretty much formed and don't want to give up what they have. Wanting to buy Greenland was a stupid idea.

Him joking about awarding himself the CMH was not only in poor taste, but I took offense to it as a retired military member. Why? Because that medal is only for the highest order of bravery under fire, and Trump has never served, nor has he shown the slightest interest in doing so. Saying he should have one makes it sound like anyone can. Even if it was a poor taste joke.

As far as nuking a hurricane? If you do air burst, there is little leftover radiation because the initial burst distributed all of it. And, that means it was sent straight into high winds and rain, making contamination certain. Surface and subsurface bursts would cause tsunamis, as well as leave the water radioactive. Granted, it was originally brought up by Eisenhower, but that was before we fully understood how nuclear weapons operate. Trump is only bringing this up because every time he thinks about the red button, he gets a chubby mushroom.
We bought the Virgin Islands from Denmark.

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

While they howl with teh outrage, he's doing something good for the country. It's a distraction, and he gets them every time! :auiqs.jpg:

I thought I knew the best troll in the world until Trump. Both from NY..hmm..

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

Yeah but things are still BETTER than under Obama.

About this: "I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor."

What a riot, and how many bit? President Trump has done a lot of good things and has had a lifetime of honors given him. I know how he feels, because in high school, I went to a birthday party for a friend, where her mother planned games with prizes for the party-goers. I won 7 out of the 8 prizes. I felt just horrible, because in all fairness, I thought everyone should have won one of my prizes. lol

Hint: he may have been just kidding, because he has more honors than you know.

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

You got trolled. :abgg2q.jpg:

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

No Virginia. He really is that stupid and that arrogant. And you will suck it up and defend it every time.

I wanna Greenland.
No.
I am canceling my visit to Denmark.

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

No Virginia. He really is that stupid and that arrogant. And you will suck it up and defend it every time.

I wanna Greenland.
No.
I am canceling my visit to Denmark.

He laughs at ya..

Lol

You cant shame him..

Forum List

Back