Troll-in-Chief

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

tumblr_mdlgs6GH0q1r7ckfzo1_500.gif

Buying Greenland might have been possible in the past century, but nations have pretty much formed and don't want to give up what they have. Wanting to buy Greenland was a stupid idea.

Him joking about awarding himself the CMH was not only in poor taste, but I took offense to it as a retired military member. Why? Because that medal is only for the highest order of bravery under fire, and Trump has never served, nor has he shown the slightest interest in doing so. Saying he should have one makes it sound like anyone can. Even if it was a poor taste joke.

As far as nuking a hurricane? If you do air burst, there is little leftover radiation because the initial burst distributed all of it. And, that means it was sent straight into high winds and rain, making contamination certain. Surface and subsurface bursts would cause tsunamis, as well as leave the water radioactive. Granted, it was originally brought up by Eisenhower, but that was before we fully understood how nuclear weapons operate. Trump is only bringing this up because every time he thinks about the red button, he gets a chubby mushroom.
Buying Greenland might have been possible in the past century, but nations have pretty much formed and don't want to give up what they have.
A world map just 20 years old is obsolete.

He's a complete retard.

Covering for him makes you look like a gullible fool.

You really should stop.
We'll stop shining the light on cockroaches right after you stop being one, cool?

PS: There may some footstomps involved in the interim.

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

No Virginia. He really is that stupid and that arrogant. And you will suck it up and defend it every time.

I wanna Greenland.
No.
I am canceling my visit to Denmark.
Thank you for proving the premise.

I hear that removing the stick from your ass is a very inexpensive and easy procedure, available at any urgent care clinic.

Last edited:
He's a complete retard.

You really should stop.

And you guys cum in your panties over him..

Lol
Uhhh.. I don't think you understand what that means. You guys are the ones who get wood over everything the moron tweets, not us.
Even I understand that traditional hetero marriage is better then promoting transgender operations for 3 year olds. Trump does not support that.

He's a complete retard.

You really should stop.
We'll stop shining the light on cockroaches right after you stop being one, cool?

You aren't shining any lights anywhere. You are looking like a tool for defending a fool. No matter how much you wish it was true, tRump is not playing some complicated game. He just has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

He's a complete retard.

You really should stop.

And you guys cum in your panties over him..

Lol
Uhhh.. I don't think you understand what that means. You guys are the ones who get wood over everything the moron tweets, not us.
Even I understand that traditional hetero marriage is better then promoting transgender operations for 3 year olds. Trump does not support that.
Wow, talk about a non sequitur. Is this what you lay awake and worry about at night?

He's a complete retard.

You really should stop.

You aren't shining any lights anywhere. You are looking like a tool for defending a fool. No matter how much you wish it was true, tRump is not playing some complicated game. He just has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

You're just a TDS- afflicted douche. You've always been a POS in my eyes. Leftist shill turd.

Cockroach.

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of Honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

I'm glad you brought this up. I could be completely wrong, but I'm leaning towards a different theory... one that the Republicans won't like, and the Dems would also scoff at. haha Based on the fact that he was (is?) a New York liberal and that so many of his positions aren't conservative at all, and based on a number of other reasons, I'm thinking maybe his entire presidency is one big act. Role playing as a "conservative" "nationalist", selected for the job. The tweets, the stuff he says, the whole thing is just too cartoonish imo. I'm sorry, you guys, but I could never trust ANYONE who publicly praised the Clintons (and not just once, a few times at least) and was friends with them, donated to them, etc, etc.

So yeah, I agree that he's a troll... but I'm taking it a lot further, I think it's likely his entire presidency is one big troll on America.

*puts on my flame suit*

Forum List

Back