Troll-in-Chief

About this: "I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor."

What a riot, and how many bit? President Trump has done a lot of good things and has had a lifetime of honors given him. I know how he feels, because in high school, I went to a birthday party for a friend, where her mother planned games with prizes for the party-goers. I won 7 out of the 8 prizes. I felt just horrible, because in all fairness, I thought everyone should have won one of my prizes. lol

Hint: he may have been just kidding, because he has more honors than you know.
How many bit?...The dimwits who don't know its called the Congressional Medal of Honor bit hard and swallowed the hook...Or maybe they know, but are just so steeped in their hatred that the knee jerks just at the thought of the man.

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of Honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

tumblr_mdlgs6GH0q1r7ckfzo1_500.gif

The most amazing thing is that he does this without cracking a smile

He's a complete retard.

Covering for him makes you look like a gullible fool.

You really should stop.

And you guys cum in your panties over him..

Lol

Actually you Trump Humpers cream in your panties over him.

It's not us throwing a hissy fit over Trump..

You are just falling all over yourselves.

Still seeing a therapist?

Do lefties really think the President thought about awarding himself the MOH? Proof that the government should open up PTSD clinics for lefties who can no longer cope with reality.

No, I didn't think he was serious. However, for a joke, it was in extremely poor taste and an insult to all those people who died to earn one.

Do lefties really think the President thought about awarding himself the MOH? Proof that the government should open up PTSD clinics for lefties who can no longer cope with reality.

No, I didn't think he was serious. However, for a joke, it was in extremely poor taste and an insult to all those people who died to earn one.
Well, those pearls weren't going to clutch themselves! :auiqs.jpg:

Well, those pearls weren't going to clutch themselves! :auiqs.jpg:

If you knew what it took for a person to earn a CMH, you would think the joke was in poor taste as well. Just out of curiosity, how would you have felt if Obama had made the same joke?

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

He's sur hot YOU in a tizzy!!! :21::21::21:

About this: "I thought about giving myself the Medal of honor."

What a riot, and how many bit? President Trump has done a lot of good things and has had a lifetime of honors given him. I know how he feels, because in high school, I went to a birthday party for a friend, where her mother planned games with prizes for the party-goers. I won 7 out of the 8 prizes. I felt just horrible, because in all fairness, I thought everyone should have won one of my prizes. lol

Hint: he may have been just kidding, because he has more honors than you know.
How many bit?...The dimwits who don't know its called the Congressional Medal of Honor bit hard and swallowed the hook...Or maybe they know, but are just so steeped in their hatred that the knee jerks just at the thought of the man.
Yeah, it's a que sera, sera moment. :biggrin:

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

I like it when he trolls his wife with her next to him on live television. Good stuff. Like when he said she had gotten to know Kim. Haha, yep, just trolling...not insane at all...not one bit....

Can we buy Greenland?

Can we nuke a hurricane?

I like it when he trolls his wife with her next to him on live television. Good stuff. Like when he said she had gotten to know Kim. Haha, yep, just trolling...not insane at all...not one bit....

?

It's sad to see you guys lie to yourself out loud like this.

Yes, Trump thought he was sounding smart! when he mentioned nuking hurricanes. Yes, this shit just flows freely with no forethought. He has absolutley no idea what he is going to say next, at any given time. .

We'll stop shining the light on cockroaches right after you stop being one, cool?

PS: There may some footstomps involved in the interim.
You aren't shining any lights anywhere. You are looking like a tool for defending a fool. No matter how much you wish it was true, tRump is not playing some complicated game. He just has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

You're just a TDS- afflicted douche. You've always been a POS in my eyes. Leftist shill turd.

Cockroach.
Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you.

Well you just go on believing tRump is playing some deep, super-intelligent game that we (meaning you) just can't quite understand. We'll be here to help when reality catches up with you.

I'll be here laughing when everything your deluded ass thought is proven wrong.

See: Mueller investigation.
You should actually read that report. You're being lied to by your "leader".
Wait, don't you need proof for your statement? A link? A video? That's what you require of everybody else. No? Thought not.

You aren't shining any lights anywhere. You are looking like a tool for defending a fool. No matter how much you wish it was true, tRump is not playing some complicated game. He just has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

You're just a TDS- afflicted douche. You've always been a POS in my eyes. Leftist shill turd.

Cockroach.

Well you just go on believing tRump is playing some deep, super-intelligent game that we (meaning you) just can't quite understand. We'll be here to help when reality catches up with you.

Wait, don't you need proof for your statement? A link? A video? That's what you require of everybody else. No? Thought not.

You don't see any relevant text being quoted ever, do ya? Of course not. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cockroach.

The report is there, read it and prove me wrong.

Cockroach.

The report is there, read it and prove me wrong.

Quote and link the relevant text from it, faggot.

I'm glad you brought this up. I could be completely wrong, but I'm leaning towards a different theory... one that the Republicans won't like, and the Dems would also scoff at. haha Based on the fact that he was (is?) a New York liberal and that so many of his positions aren't conservative at all, and based on a number of other reasons, I'm thinking maybe his entire presidency is one big act. Role playing as a "conservative" "nationalist", selected for the job. The tweets, the stuff he says, the whole thing is just too cartoonish imo. I'm sorry, you guys, but I could never trust ANYONE who publicly praised the Clintons (and not just once, a few times at least) and was friends with them, donated to them, etc, etc.

So yeah, I agree that he's a troll... but I'm taking it a lot further, I think it's likely his entire presidency is one big troll on America.

*puts on my flame suit*

It pains me to say that far too many conservatives in the electorate are role plating just as much. The problem, unfortunately, is that this President is truly reflective of a very large portion of his electorate.

Did you hear the one about rights coming from government all a sudden?

I'm glad you brought this up. I could be completely wrong, but I'm leaning towards a different theory... one that the Republicans won't like, and the Dems would also scoff at. haha Based on the fact that he was (is?) a New York liberal and that so many of his positions aren't conservative at all, and based on a number of other reasons, I'm thinking maybe his entire presidency is one big act. Role playing as a "conservative" "nationalist", selected for the job. The tweets, the stuff he says, the whole thing is just too cartoonish imo. I'm sorry, you guys, but I could never trust ANYONE who publicly praised the Clintons (and not just once, a few times at least) and was friends with them, donated to them, etc, etc.

So yeah, I agree that he's a troll... but I'm taking it a lot further, I think it's likely his entire presidency is one big troll on America.

*puts on my flame suit*

It pains me to say that far too many conservatives in the electorate are role plating just as much. The problem, unfortunately, is that this President is truly reflective of a very large portion of his electorate.

Did you hear the one about rights coming from government all a sudden?

What?!

Forum List

Back