Trig Palin, where's the birth record?

Gray, I have even said that I do think this is Sawwah's kid and when this first came out I thought it was.

My only question is, why not produce a simple birth certificate to end this? Why ignore emails, deny calls,etc?

If Sarah Palin can ask a opponent to make such similar documents into the public forum, why can we not ask the same to prove her honesty?

Because I ask you this, if she is going to lie about the issue of whether Trig is her kid or not, how can we trust her on the REAL issues? Never mind the trivial bullshit ones?

I have not bought into that whole mess but he has yet to put it to rest with a real birth certificate (is that the same as a certificate of live birth?).

A judge has asked to see it and his lawyer filed for a delay.

What would be good enough evidence for me? Video of the birth?

Obama is a American citizen and was born here. You don't see the Democrats flipping out about McCain not being a citizen perhaps.

Can you prove they are anything more then casual friends?

I was referring to hate, not terrorism.

Ayers has spewed his hate in the past, Cons don't like it.

Falwell spews his hate, Cons accept it.

You see why this logic does not make sense? :cuckoo:

Logic is merely a means of finding out what you already know.

"Cons accept it" You spew so many assumptions it is hard to keep track.

Ayers has spewed more than hate. He has spewed bombs and body parts, thank you very much.

You really do not care one whit for the value of human life do you? You seek to lessen this terrorists doing so as to make your argument more palatable.

I am starting to feel like I need to wash my brain just talking with you.

Gray, I have even said that I do think this is Sawwah's kid and when this first came out I thought it was.

My only question is, why not produce a simple birth certificate to end this? Why ignore emails, deny calls,etc?

If Sarah Palin can ask a opponent to make such similar documents into the public forum, why can we not ask the same to prove her honesty?

Because I ask you this, if she is going to lie about the issue of whether Trig is her kid or not, how can we trust her on the REAL issues? Never mind the trivial bullshit ones?

Her kid is not running for president, Dumbass. It is not a requirement in the constitution.

It is for Obama who is running.

Sheesh!

Logic is merely a means of finding out what you already know.

"Cons accept it" You spew so many assumptions it is hard to keep track.

Ayers has spewed more than hate. He has spewed bombs and body parts, thank you very much.

You really do not care one whit for the value of human life do you? You seek to lessen this terrorists doing so as to make your argument more palatable.

I am starting to feel like I need to wash my brain just talking with you.

How has Ayers spewed body parts when he didn't kill anyone, just wondering?

Did he want to kill people? Yes.

Does he still want to? I'm unsure, as of Sept 2001 I know he did.

I do care about the value of human life, however the Cons have twisted the "value of human life" in order to fit their own agenda.

Her kid is not running for president, Dumbass. It is not a requirement in the constitution.

It is for Obama who is running.

Sheesh!

So you ignore the rest of my post about honesty and just focus on what you can try to attack me on. That's the way to go, acting like a regular Con on this board already!

You'll fit in quite nicely.

Gray, are you one of the people at these kind of rallies?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Rage rising on the McCain campaign trail - Blogs from CNN.com

You know, the ones shouting Obama is a terrorist and he should be killed? Just wondering.

I've noticed over the past couple days, as the polls have gotten worse for McCain the amount of desperation on this board with Ayers and several other things has reached a new high. I think there's a connection between the two.

People are scared that Obama might win because he's not out to push their agenda. I'll be honest when I say if Obama wins that I'll be surprised if he makes it to Jan 20th alive.

If Obama is going to lie about his association with Ayers and his attendance at Wright's church, why should we trust him?

First, Ayers was just some guy in his neighborhood. Now we see there's more. He even now claims Ayers is "reformed," so clearly he has a relationship with the guy if he knows enough about him to know he's reformed.

At first, Obama never heard Wright say anything disrespectful towards America. Then he did, but he forgave Wright of it because of all the other wonderful things Wright says. Then he turned his back on Wright because the public demanded it of him.

If, hypothetically, Trig is Bristol's kid, it means Sarah protected her family. It's a horrible lesson for Bristol to learn (clearly, as she's pregnant again), but at least Sarah isn't letting the child suffer because of her daughter's shortcomings. Again, that's only hypothetical. If you really think Trig is Bristol's kid, I've got a bridge to nowhere I'll sell ya.

So you ignore the rest of my post about honesty and just focus on what you can try to attack me on. That's the way to go, acting like a regular Con on this board already!

You'll fit in quite nicely.

I do not giver a flip about some retards conspiracy theory about those children.

How much more sick and stupid can the libs get, for crying out loud.

I do not giver a flip about some retards conspiracy theory about those children.

How much more sick and stupid can the libs get, for crying out loud.

Hmm, let me ask you something?

Were you angry when Bill Clinton wasn't impeached in the 90's and lied about cheating on his wife?

And calling me a "retard". Gee, for someone who sure preaches that he is superior to others with his mannerisms you sure like to use offensive language that is considered ignorant.

If Obama is going to lie about his association with Ayers and his attendance at Wright's church, why should we trust him?

First, Ayers was just some guy in his neighborhood. Now we see there's more. He even now claims Ayers is "reformed," so clearly he has a relationship with the guy if he knows enough about him to know he's reformed.

At first, Obama never heard Wright say anything disrespectful towards America. Then he did, but he forgave Wright of it because of all the other wonderful things Wright says. Then he turned his back on Wright because the public demanded it of him.

If, hypothetically, Trig is Bristol's kid, it means Sarah protected her family. It's a horrible lesson for Bristol to learn (clearly, as she's pregnant again), but at least Sarah isn't letting the child suffer because of her daughter's shortcomings. Again, that's only hypothetical. If you really think Trig is Bristol's kid, I've got a bridge to nowhere I'll sell ya.

Who do I look like? I wouldn't buy that bridge to nowhere for two pesos. (Think of the taxes)

You can think someone is reformed if you know their past, and then their present.

What about Palin's priest? If your going to bring up Obama's, only fair to bring up Palin's.

"Protected her family" but lied to the American people. If she did this, she knew what she was getting into when she accepted John McCain's invite to the GOP VP Candidate.

Who do I look like? I wouldn't buy that bridge to nowhere for two pesos. (Think of the taxes)

You can think someone is reformed if you know their past, and then their present.

What about Palin's priest? If your going to bring up Obama's, only fair to bring up Palin's.

"Protected her family" but lied to the American people. If she did this, she knew what she was getting into when she accepted John McCain's invite to the GOP VP Candidate.

Deflect, parry, dodge, spin, hurdle, TOUCHDOWN! Thanks, Rove.

Hmm, let me ask you something?

Were you angry when Bill Clinton wasn't impeached in the 90's and lied about cheating on his wife?

And calling me a "retard". Gee, for someone who sure preaches that he is superior to others with his mannerisms you sure like to use offensive language that is considered ignorant.

Not calling you a retard, only anyone who thinks this is a real issue.

.....and I give you credit for admitting that the Clinton issue was about his lying and not the sex.

Not calling you a retard, only anyone who thinks this is a real issue.

.....and I give you credit for admitting that the Clinton issue was about his lying and not the sex.

Well I was making a point if you were angry about Clinton lying, then hold Palin to the same standards. Wasn't Clinton just trying to protect his own ass along with family's?

And again, I don't think the whole idea of Trig being Bristol's kid is a real issue, I've STATED this. In fact, that's her problem and not mine. MY problem is when Sawwah might be already lying to us about simple stuff like this, yet we are suppose to trust her on the real issues?

See where I'm getting at?

Well I was making a point if you were angry about Clinton lying, then hold Palin to the same standards. Wasn't Clinton just trying to protect his own ass along with family's?

And again, I don't think the whole idea of Trig being Bristol's kid is a real issue, I've STATED this. In fact, that's her problem and not mine. MY problem is when Sawwah might be already lying to us about simple stuff like this, yet we are suppose to trust her on the real issues?

See where I'm getting at?

To me, you appear to be desperately wandering in search of an issue. You lay a foundation built on the wackiest conspiracy theory and then damn the woman for not lending it credibility.

You want to find a reason to distrust this woman and you manufacture a reason.

It really is that simple.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
MY problem is when Sawwah might be already lying to us about simple stuff like this, yet we are suppose to trust her on the real issues?

And again, how is that any different from Obama lying about Ayers and Wright? The only difference is we KNOW Obama lied about Ayers and Wright. You have no proof to Sarah's lying about Trig.

To me, you appear to be desperately wandering in search of an issue. You lay a foundation built on the wackiest conspiracy theory and then damn the woman for not lending it credibility.

You want to find a reason to distrust this woman and you manufacture a reason.

It really is that simple.

No, I'm not desperately wandering in search of an issue. I'm not "damning her" either for denying it.

All I have asked is a simple question, which NOBODY has even answered yet.

If Trig is her kid, then why not just produce a simple birth certificate to end the outrage? After all this time, why not just produce a simple document?

Forum List

Back