Trig Palin, where's the birth record?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 08, 2008) - Births At Mat-Su Medical Center In April 2008

Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 06, 2008) - Transparency, Please

I do know that if Sarah Palin were running against Sarah Palin, she would demand evidence, as she did with something just as accessible with respect to John Stein's marriage license.

:eusa_whistle:

I will say this, I was one of those people who didn't really believe in the whole Trig is not Sarah's kid after about a week. However, these two articles raised some questions to me and I figure I post this. Though if I figure Obama's whole birth certificate "fakery" can be posted here, why not this? What does the McCain/Palin campaign have to hide?

It's also the fact of what she did to her REPUBLICAN opponent which is why I posted this.

Edit: I obviously don't believe this to be true anymore.

We all know that this isn't Sarah's kid. Every other pregnancy she showed, the dates of those photos that show Bristol to be showing, and she took 5 months off, mysteriously, off from school last year. Trigg is Bristol's baby. This is almost as good as As the World Turns.

We all know that this isn't Sarah's kid. Every other pregnancy she showed, the dates of those photos that show Bristol to be showing, and she took 5 months off, mysteriously, off from school last year. Trigg is Bristol's baby. This is almost as good as As the World Turns.

I didn't believe for the longest time that Trig wasn't anything but Sarah's kid. However, all the mysterious denials and no birth record AT ALL makes me question things.

That and the whole Bristol being out of school for months with "Mono."

One of the news reports says that the medical center only includes the baby's name if the parents say that it is OK. Given that she was governor she may have a standard provacy issue thing and said no.

She definitely showed her pregnancy, and the baby is hers. I thought Down's babies carry differently anyway, less water and smaller and stuff. I could be wrong.

One of the news reports says that the medical center only includes the baby's name if the parents say that it is OK. Given that she was governor she may have a standard provacy issue thing and said no.

She definitely showed her pregnancy, and the baby is hers. I thought Down's babies carry differently anyway, less water and smaller and stuff. I could be wrong.

Read the link, it explains that Cali. (The baby's name being included part.)

They said that inclusion on the list is by parental choice and they ask all parents. When asked if it was therefore a fair inference to say that they asked the Palins and the Palins chose not to have their child included on the list, the hospital told us that the Palins' privacy barred them from answering those questions. I asked the McCain-Palin campaign to comment but they refuse to answer my emails.

:eusa_shifty:
url
:eusa_shifty:

Read the link, it explains that Cali. (The baby's name being included part.)

We must be reading it differently because that sounds to me like they didn't want the baby's name on the list, end of story.

We must be reading it differently because that sounds to me like they didn't want the baby's name on the list, end of story.

Okay, lets say I accept your theory, then this will be my statement:

As far as the propriety of demanding such basic public records, I am merely following Sarah Palin's own standards. In her first race for mayor of Wasilla, she demanded the marriage license of her opponent be made public. Why? Because his wife kept her maiden name - and Palin deemed that sufficiently unusual to demand total transparency. If that level of transparency is necessary for the race for Wasilla mayor, why is it "unspeakable" for the vice-presidency of the United States? Is being mayor of Wasilla more significant than possibly being US president?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh shit, we're back on this conspiracy theory again. Libbies must be having another panic attack.

Anyone who believes this crap is as smart as a bag of hair. It's been debunked over and over. The lib machine must have a bug and is transmitting repeat messages to it's sheep.

Trig Palin was born April 18. Over a month ago, the Palin family announced Bristol is five months pregnant (meaning she is now six months pregnant). Surely you guys can do the math, right?

Trig Palin was born April 18. Over a month ago, the Palin family announced Bristol is five months pregnant (meaning she is now six months pregnant). Surely you guys can do the math, right?

note: you do not see bristol palin in the public eye right now. only time will tell if she is preggies and how far along....

Technically, it is medically possible, but very highly improbable. I wouldn't take it to court.

Technically, it is medically possible, but very highly improbable. I wouldn't take it to court.

I wouldn't take what Sarah Palin says as fact anymore. Crimson just posted something very interesting this morning which is proof of this.

April 18 - Towards the end of school when she had "Mono"

She is suppose to be six months pregnant - That would put her getting knocked up in Early April.

Why do I have a feeling that this kid is going to be REALLY late being born if we follow Sawwah's timeline? :eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't take what Sarah Palin says as fact anymore. Crimson just posted something very interesting this morning which is proof of this.

April 18 - Towards the end of school when she had "Mono"

She is suppose to be six months pregnant - That would put her getting knocked up in Early April.

Why do I have a feeling that this kid is going to be REALLY late being born if we follow Sawwah's timeline? :eusa_whistle:

What if Bristol's wearing a preggo suit and isn't really preggo right now?

Then will you move all the crap about Ayers there also?

Oh shit, we're back on this conspiracy theory again. Libbies must be having another panic attack.

I guess your side would never do that with wright and ayers?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only panic attacks right now are on the right with the way the election looks to be going. Get a life.

I thought we did not talk about candidates children on this forum?

We're talking about grandchildren ;)

About the timing, gosh is bristol got preggers as soon as she had the first baby, boy oh boy that would really be quite the image.

I don't buy into this theory, of course, but it would be weird-ola!

It's medically possible for her to get pregnant before she gave birth? :eusa_shifty:

She's almost six and a half months pregnant now (if the five month time period given on September 1 is correct). Trig isn't six months old for another 8 days.

Forum List

Back