Shock claim: Bush wants impose martial law

That is bizarre - completely bizarre - Apparently Brad Sherman (represents a neighboring district and not a loon) was privy to congressmen being threatened with marshall law.

Bush is a fucking menace. This is amazing.

That is bizarre - completely bizarre - Apparently Brad Sherman (represents a neighboring district and not a loon) was privy to congressmen being threatened with marshall law.

Bush is a fucking menace. This is amazing.

You quite sure he intends to harm Americans ?

Menace to what America is supposed to stand for. (well, and a fucking menace too. )

Last edited:
This baby needs to be shipped off to tinhat conspiracy land. Even the article claimed it didn't know if it was true or false. Pure Wacky shit.

I'm trying to insert Brad Sherman's floor speech. I can't get the tags right or something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaG9d_4zij8]YouTube - Rep. Brad Sherman Martial Law[/ame]

Did any of you hear mccain has a surprise 72 hrs before the election? This is like Batman and Mccain is playing Jack Nicholson's role as joker.

I'm on a moble phone, google and tell me if it is true. What could the surprise be?

Did any of you hear mccain has a surprise 72 hrs before the election? This is like Batman and Mccain is playing Jack Nicholson's role as joker.

I'm on a moble phone, google and tell me if it is true. What could the surprise be?

He's cornered the market on tinfoil and you will be defenseless against the secret rays and talking voices. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So are you afraid of the military or who they plan to protect you from ?

( since it's gonna happen any second now )

I am freaked to think that the resident is throwing about the need for martial law if the congress didn't pass the bailout. I didn't think that sort of threat was what democracy was about.

I am freaked that bush got rid of laws prohibiting martial law training on US soil. I am freaked by this:

President Bush's post-terror attack martial law plan is so shocking that even sitting members of Congress and Homeland Security officials are barred from viewing it

<snip>

Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR) was asked by his constituents to see what was contained within the classified portion of the White House's plan for operating the government after a terrorist attack.

Since DeFazio also sits on the Homeland Security Committee and has clearance to view classified material, the request would have appeared to be routine, but the Congressman was unceremoniously denied all access to view the documents, and the White House wouldn't even give an excuse as to why he was barred.

Bush is a fucking menace.

I am freaked that we are being brainwashed into thinking that *any* of this crap is necessary. A couple of hacks flew an airplane into a building. And now we have to live in perpetual fear, and damn the torpedos and the collateral damage.

Last edited:
Put in your diary for Inauguration Day Rock:

"Must taunt various Dems and assorted leftists that BushCheney left office and allowed Obama to be sworn in."

THEN you can have a go, until then you know nothing old chum.

Put in your diary for Inauguration Day Rock:

"Must taunt various Dems and assorted leftists that BushCheney left office and allowed Obama to be sworn in."

THEN you can have a go, until then you know nothing old chum.

Ohh but I DO know something. I know that if Bush halts or trys to prevent the election or if he tries AFTER the election to prevent the New President to be sworn in the Military will NOT back him. And Bush Knows it as well.

This belongs in loony land.

Now if the banks fail and a collapse occurs he may have to impose martial law, but it will be with Congressional approval and it will not halt delay or prevent a New President from assuming office.

This belongs in the Conspiracy forum. Though Pure Crap might do also.

Sarge! I'm glad you're here. You seem to be ignoring me in the other threads. Can you please tell me when you're going to denounce John McCain for lying to you?

Forum List

Back