Trig Palin, where's the birth record?

Perhaps you should crawl back under whatever rock you dug this out of.

It reflects poorly on you and this board to even post trash like this.

How is it trash? I only hold Sarah Palin to the same standards that she holds her opponents to.

So therefore you call Sarah Palin trash if you think this is bad. Hurrah!

Another Con to see the light! :eusa_whistle:

Obama also stated that he believed Ayers to be rehabilitated.

(How in the Hell can that be done, anyway)

He also stated it was just some guy he knew.

Which is it?

Couldn't he believe Ayers to be rehabilitated and was just some guy he knew? Ayers could be both to Obama you know. That makes logical sense.

:lol: You might want to see half the threads on this board of Ayers then that practically paint Obama as a terrorist.

He worked with the guy for a short period of time.

But McCain being pals with Jerry Falwell is a okay for you Cons. :eusa_whistle:

"Pals" with Jerry Falwell? Don't make me laugh.

How is it trash? I only hold Sarah Palin to the same standards that she holds her opponents to.

So therefore you call Sarah Palin trash if you think this is bad. Hurrah!

Another Con to see the light! :eusa_whistle:

Your lack of standards and intelligence precludes you from seeing the difference between a valid comparison and a lunatic conspiracy theory that a three year old would dismiss out of hand.

:lol: You might want to see half the threads on this board of Ayers then that practically paint Obama as a terrorist.

He worked with the guy for a short period of time.

But McCain being pals with Jerry Falwell is a okay for you Cons. :eusa_whistle:

You compare Falwell with a Known terrorist who set of explosives to murder people?

Are you completely and totally loony-tunes?

My God man!

"Pals" with Jerry Falwell? Don't make me laugh.

$15blog-mccain-falwell.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I&feature=related]YouTube - Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjah3lDJvQ&feature=related]YouTube - McCain will have a tough time explaining this...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8KZpsp04XM]YouTube - McCain Says Jerry Falwell No 'Agent of Intolerance'[/ame]

These times are a changing. :eusa_whistle:

You compare Falwell with a Known terrorist who set of explosives to murder people?

Are you completely and totally loony-tunes?

My God man!

Am I comparing Falwell to a known terrorist? No

Am I saying that John McCain isn't without his wacko associations? Yes

Are you completely loony tunes to believe otherwise?

Your lack of standards and intelligence precludes you from seeing the difference between a valid comparison and a lunatic conspiracy theory that a three year old would dismiss out of hand.

I see you didn't bother looking at the link, otherwise you might of gotten the reference.

Personally? I think it is Sawwah's kid. However, why not produce some sort of birth certificate?

I see you Cons foaming at the mouth around here at the thought Obama isn't an american and can't run. Yet I dare ask the same of poor little Sawwah and you go apeshit. Lovely.

Again, are you seriously comparing a known terrorist with Falwell?

:))

Well I can see i will not be facing much of a intellectual challenge here from the likes of you.

Again, read my post above.

I can see that your arrogant self clearly is so far to the right that if you went anymore to the right you might fall off the cliff.

Oh what a tangled web you weave.

Personally? I think it is Sawwah's kid. However, why not produce some sort of birth certificate?

My God it takes some stones to bring that up when Obama refuses to put to final rest his own issue with his birth certificate.

You cannot seem to make a single post without shooting yourself in the ass.

Liar.

You have just did it twice. Is that all you have?

I'm sorry, I realize you must of failed at English.

I referred to the fact you have a problem with Obama being casual friends with someone like Ayers who he served on a charity board with.

Yet McCain accepts a man like Falwell and you Cons are okay with the ignorance Falwell spews.

My God it takes some stones to bring that up when Obama refuses to put to final rest his own issue with his birth certificate.

You cannot seem to make a single post without shooting yourself in the ass.

He's shown one, yet you think it's a forgery.

And you call me delusional. :cuckoo:

I'm sorry, I realize you must of failed at English.

I referred to the fact you have a problem with Obama being casual friends with someone like Ayers who he served on a charity board with.

Yet McCain accepts a man like Falwell and you Cons are okay with the ignorance Falwell spews.

You just did it again! My God! did you fall and hit your head?

.....and you start off with a dishonest "casual friends" line.

You just did it again! My God! did you fall and hit your head?

.....and you start off with a dishonest "casual friends" line.

Can you prove they are anything more then casual friends?

I was referring to hate, not terrorism.

Ayers has spewed his hate in the past, Cons don't like it.

Falwell spews his hate, Cons accept it.

You see why this logic does not make sense? :cuckoo:

He's shown one, yet you think it's a forgery.

And you call me delusional. :cuckoo:

I have not bought into that whole mess but he has yet to put it to rest with a real birth certificate (is that the same as a certificate of live birth?).

A judge has asked to see it and his lawyer filed for a delay.

Forum List

Back