Trig Palin, where's the birth record?

Then will you move all the crap about Ayers there also?

I guess your side would never do that with wright and ayers?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only panic attacks right now are on the right with the way the election looks to be going. Get a life.

The Ayers association isn't a "theory". It's a fact, dumbass. That's why it's not in the conspiracy room.

Ayers bombed the Pentagon. He's a bud of Obama. Accept it and move on.

I don't like Palin, but come on guys stop it with all this Bristol/Trig stuff. Regardless if the baby is Bristol's or not it doesn't matter.

We're talking about grandchildren ;)

About the timing, gosh is bristol got preggers as soon as she had the first baby, boy oh boy that would really be quite the image.

I don't buy into this theory, of course, but it would be weird-ola!

children and grandchildren. what hypocrites ya'll are. Sucks to be a liberal.

One of the news reports says that the medical center only includes the baby's name if the parents say that it is OK. Given that she was governor she may have a standard provacy issue thing and said no.

She definitely showed her pregnancy, and the baby is hers. I thought Down's babies carry differently anyway, less water and smaller and stuff. I could be wrong.

Downs and other defects are much more common in older woman's pregnancies which is further evidence that this conspiracy theory is wrong. Add in the obvious schedule conflicts and its just plain stupid.

Gayboymsnbc seems to think the Ayers/ Wright issues are on par yet the facts speak otherwise.

Anyone who is over 35 has an increased risk of Downs. And it's quite substantial. The chances you will have a Down's baby also increases with the more children you have.

Downs is pretty darned common. It would be even more common if women didn't flock to the abortionists at 5 1/2 months, which is the earliest amnio can be performed, to abort their allegedly imperfect babies who are better off dead.

I think they can do CVS at 12 weeks.

I don't think abortion is the answer, in any case, and down's babies are some of the sweetest kids in the world. There's a high functioning down's kid in my 11 year old's class, she is sweet, sweet, sweet, wonderful.

And as the mom of a baby with a congenital birth defect, it's silly to judge the worth of a person based on their makeup.

But, I think the genetic testing can be done at 12 weeks with chorionic villi sampling. I woulnd't, of course!

Considering the lies being peddled by McCain/Palin lately, it's hard for me to criticize stuff like this, but it's not Bristol's kid. The odds of a teenager giving birth to a downs baby is almost nil. The odds for a 44 year old are actually on the left side of the decimal point.

Considering the lies being peddled by McCain/Palin lately, it's hard for me to criticize stuff like this, but it's not Bristol's kid. The odds of a teenager giving birth to a downs baby is almost nil. The odds for a 44 year old are actually on the left side of the decimal point.
Unless the father is a relative.

:eusa_eh:

This belongs in the conspiracy theory retard room.

Along with every thread you make and every Ayers thread then. So basically half the threads in Election 2008 would be in the Conspiracy thread.

I don't like Palin, but come on guys stop it with all this Bristol/Trig stuff. Regardless if the baby is Bristol's or not it doesn't matter.

It matters if she lies to the American people, covers it up, and then tries to say she hasn't done any of these things.

If the Republican congress can chase Bill Clinton for who gave him a blowjob, then I think we can question the honesty of the woman who could be the next Vice President of the United States.

Along with every thread you make and every Ayers thread then. So basically half the threads in Election 2008 would be in the Conspiracy thread.

The Ayers connection isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact. Obama has ties to the guys. No one's accusing Obama of being a terrorist, we simply point out that he associates with one. Now if I tried to link Obama to the Weather Underground attacks and make up a story about his being a terrorist bomber at the age of 8, THAT'S a conspiracy. Pointing out a known fact isn't a conspiracy. Sorry.

The Ayers connection isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact. Obama has ties to the guys. No one's accusing Obama of being a terrorist, we simply point out that he associates with one. Now if I tried to link Obama to the Weather Underground attacks and make up a story about his being a terrorist bomber at the age of 8, THAT'S a conspiracy. Pointing out a known fact isn't a conspiracy. Sorry.

:lol: You might want to see half the threads on this board of Ayers then that practically paint Obama as a terrorist.

He worked with the guy for a short period of time.

But McCain being pals with Jerry Falwell is a okay for you Cons. :eusa_whistle:

andrewsullivan.theatlantic. com/the_daily_dish/2008/10/births-at-mat-s.html]The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 08, 2008) - Births At Mat-Su Medical Center In April 2008

matsuregional.com/nursery/nursery_calendar.php?month=4&year=2008]Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center]

andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/10/proof-please.html]The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 06, 2008) - Transparency, Please

:eusa_whistle:

I will say this, I was one of those people who didn't really believe in the whole Trig is not Sarah's kid after about a week. However, these two articles raised some questions to me and I figure I post this. Though if I figure Obama's whole birth certificate "fakery" can be posted here, why not this? What does the McCain/Palin campaign have to hide?

It's also the fact of what she did to her REPUBLICAN opponent which is why I posted this.

Perhaps you should crawl back under whatever rock you dug this out of.

It reflects poorly on you and this board to even post trash like this.

:lol: You might want to see half the threads on this board of Ayers then that practically paint Obama as a terrorist.

He worked with the guy for a short period of time.

But McCain being pals with Jerry Falwell is a okay for you Cons. :eusa_whistle:

Obama also stated that he believed Ayers to be rehabilitated.

(How in the Hell can that be done, anyway)

He also stated it was just some guy he knew.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back