Trend: Teens trying to summon demon

Silhouette is not a Christian: false direction.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

Who could possibly be up to this?
What makes you say that?

he overheard the mouse in his pocket telling the voices in his head.
Now Sil is denying that he is not a Christian. That's new.

And all the usual birds show up on the loser's line. :)

The evangelicals kids from Vista California back in the 1960s were always summoning demons. They were a bunch of crazies.
Vista's always been a crazy place...that School Board they had in particular. You from there?
Spent time there, Fallbrook, Oceanside. Great place. The Vista rightwing Christians are nutcases. Their kids were trying to raise satanic power to make the high school blow up. The Mexican teen gangsters were tough hombres. They carried guns, while we had knives and pipes.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

What makes you say that?

Silhouette is a Christian. Are you mental?

What makes you say that?

Of course not, and Sil is not Christian. If Sil has seen the faith, let it be shown.

The evangelicals kids from Vista California back in the 1960s were always summoning demons. They were a bunch of crazies.
Vista's always been a crazy place...that School Board they had in particular. You from there?
Spent time there, Fallbrook, Oceanside. Great place. The Vista rightwing Christians are nutcases. Their kids were trying to raise satanic power to make the high school blow up. The Mexican teen gangsters were tough hombres. They carried guns, while we had knives and pipes.
Sounds like a fun time....now we've got big box churches all over the place.....cray cray.

Sounds like a fun time....now we've got big box churches all over the place.....cray cray.
Surfer dudes on the beach, and the young Marines, and the stoners out of Escondido, and the preps out of Carlsbad (the girls were sizzling, though), and it was an amazing time then.

What makes you say that?

Of course not, and Sil is not Christian. If Sil has seen the faith, let it be shown.
Non Christians don't get to decide who's Christian and who's not. I'm a Christian and Silhouette is too. Your ignorant opinion is irrelevant.

Hospital chapels always have a fair number of atheists hoping God was deaf to their laughter in the past....fucking hypocrite cowards.

What makes you say that?

Non Christians don't get to decide who's Christian and who's not. I'm a Christian and Silhouette is too. Your ignorant opinion is irrelevant.
You do not act like one, Sil does not act like one, my opinion is more relevant than yours, and Sil has never declared faith before. If so, cool, then I get to land on Sil for being a hypocrite.

The evangelicals kids Surfer dudes on the beach, and the young Marines, and the stoners out of Escondido, and the preps out of Carlsbad (the girls were sizzling, though), and it was an amazing time then.

Tell us about how you joined the Manson family and played center field for the Dodgers.

You do not act like one, Sil does not act like one, my opinion is more relevant than yours, and Sil has never declared faith before. If so, cool, then I get to land on Sil for being a hypocrite.
Your opinion is irrelevant. You're not one of us, nor are you an arbiter of correct Christian behavior or qualified to evaluate a Christian's faith. Those audits are made among ourselves and you're not invited to the discussion.

Jake: The evangelicals kids Surfer dudes on the beach, and the young Marines, and the stoners out of Escondido, and the preps out of Carlsbad (the girls were sizzling, though), and it was an amazing time then.

Bull Kurtz: Tell us about how you joined the Manson family and played center field for the Dodgers.

Jake: Bull, you have lived a dull life. That's your problem. :lol:

You must be an atheist to know that.

Your kind ain't hard to spot, boy....ponytail, bloodshot eyes, stinking of cheap booze...little wonder nobody would hear a prayer of yours.
Yeah, God is so picky. And the first shall be last eh? According to the Gospels, that description would make him top of the list for a little Jesus time. You, get thee behind me satan.

Satan is spelled correctly BTW. It's not a name, a satan means an obstacle.

Your opinion is irrelevant. You're not one of us, nor are you an arbiter of correct Christian behavior or qualified to evaluate a Christian's faith. Those audits are made among ourselves and you're not invited to the discussion.
Son, you are not a Christian at all. You cannot tell any of us who know Christ a thing about it. You are a fake, a hypocrite, a Pharisee who shines on the outside yet stinketh corruption on the inside, as you do every day here.

Son, you are not a Christian at all. You cannot tell any of us who know Christ a thing about it. You are a fake, a hypocrite, a Pharisee who shines on the outside yet stinketh corruption on the inside, as you do every day here.
Repeating your irrelevant opinion doesn't lend legitimacy to it. You are not my judge.

Yeah, God is so picky. And the first shall be last eh?

Of course....why should He let crap into Heaven? You heard the Word and laughed at it, insulted your Savior, walked into a trap that seemed so natural and comfortable until you tried to get out of it....if you had a lick of sense you'd fall to your knees and beg Him for another chance.

Repeating your irrelevant opinion doesn't lend legitimacy to it. You are not my judge.
My opinion is far more relevant than your silly comments, son, and always have been. You are a twisty pharisee of the Christian dominionist belief system. Blab all you want.

Bull's non-Christian rant above is exactly what is wrong with the far right Christian conservative heretics. Walk that path long enough, and you end up in sin and scandal like the former exec dir of the FRC.

God will not be mocked by the likes of you and will cut you off at the ankles.

Forum List

Back