Trend: Teens trying to summon demon

Just curious, how did the kids do it in your day?
By chanting.....after joining hands, and we roasted marshmallows after the demon possessed them..
By chanting.....after joining hands, and we roasted marshmallows after the demon possessed them..
They're not into marshmallows so much these days. Perhaps you all overdid it.
I was bored and had nothing to do...I could never get anything to work like in the movies......
Because it was before twitter
Water wasn't even invented yet......
Boys actually had
surprised-010.gif
an excuse not to take a bath?
Sure, besides moving out on their own or being teens....

Summoning demons is extremely dangerous. These kids need to be disabused of the entire concept. Send them to live with monks or in a convent or something drastic.

Last year a couple of girls imagined they were summoning slenderman and killed another girl.

Summoning demons is extremely dangerous. These kids need to be disabused of the entire concept. Send them to live with monks or in a convent or something drastic.

Last year a couple of girls imagined they were summoning slenderman and killed another girl.
Stop it, I'm scarred easily......

Yeah send them to live with some monks. That's rational. :cuckoo:

It beats an asylum for the criminally insane.

They can make wine.

They can make wine.
So how much wine are you making these days?

:cool:

They can make wine.

Not as much as they drink.........

They can make wine.

I'm not a monk.

I do know that people, especially children, who think they can summon a demon, or have summoned a demon can be very dangerous. There doesn't have to be any actual demons. The belief alone will do. Just like the two girls who thought they could summon slenderman if they killed their friend. There's no slenderman, the girl is still dead.

They can make wine.

I'm not a monk.

I do know that people, especially children, who think they can summon a demon, or have summoned a demon can be very dangerous. There doesn't have to be any actual demons. The belief alone will do. Just like the two girls who thought they could summon slenderman if they killed their friend. There's no slenderman, the girl is still dead.
i believe the girls were a little murderous at any occasion..

Silhouette is not a Christian: false direction.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

Who could possibly be up to this?
What makes you say that?

he overheard the mouse in his pocket telling the voices in his head.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

What makes you say that?

So you made that shit up.

Thanks Obama.

What makes you say that?

Now Sil is denying that he is not a Christian. That's new.

Forum List

Back