Trend: Teens trying to summon demon

Silhouette is not a Christian: false direction.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

Who could possibly be up to this?
What makes you say that?

I don't know why they go to all the trouble of trying to summons them, anyone can just go down to their local Dimocrat headquarters and get all the demons they can handle.
Cool do you have any other overwhelmingly boring comments to add to this fun thread?

It was all set up for someone to knock it out of the park. I waited, but figured if no one wanted to nail it, I'd do it then.

Hey, if they are looking to summon the spirit of Charlie Hebdo,
just draw a cartoon of Mohammad and there you go:

Mad demons may come out of nowhere, and drive across several states to answer the calling....
Not if the get arrested for speeding..

Ouija boards are designed to draw upon the combined subconscious library of information of all the participants...​

I don't know why they go to all the trouble of trying to summons them, anyone can just go down to their local Dimocrat headquarters and get all the demons they can handle.
Cool do you have any other overwhelmingly boring comments to add to this fun thread?
Why do you keep trying to blame this on Obama? Are you mental?
Everything is Obama's fault. I had to reset my router 15 minutes ago. Fuckin' Obama. :mad:

Bloody Mary was more fun. Kids these days. Don't they have a mirror?

So, is Charlie related to SlenderMan in any way?
It's probably because Obama. :mad:

Come on fellow Christians!!! This is the worst crisis since the Ouija board!!! Let's roll!
Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
Just curious, how did the kids do it in your day?
By chanting.....after joining hands, and we roasted marshmallows after the demon possessed them..

Everything is Obama's fault. I had to reset my router 15 minutes ago. Fuckin' Obama. :mad:
Trying to steal your stream...

Come on fellow Christians!!! This is the worst crisis since the Ouija board!!! Let's roll!
Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
By chanting.....after joining hands, and we roasted marshmallows after the demon possessed them..
They're not into marshmallows so much these days. Perhaps you all overdid it.

Trying to steal your stream...
:eek:

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
I was bored and had nothing to do...I could never get anything to work like in the movies......

Well he was called the Magic Negro.
others-113.gif

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
I was bored and had nothing to do...I could never get anything to work like in the movies......
Because it was before twitter

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
Water wasn't even invented yet......

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
Then what did you fill your bongs with?

Don't leave out ,
Rise table rise...
Boys actually had
surprised-010.gif
an excuse not to take a bath?

Forum List

Back