TREASON: Obama Sent Palestinians $221 Million on Way Out the Door

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
REVEALED: Another Treasonous Act by Obama on His Way Out the Door

Do you still think he is NOT an islamist?
The moslem -in-chief releaseing more of his brethren.

Barack Hussein Obama should be arrested for treason against the United States of America. Obama is blatantly aiding and abetting the sworn enemies of America.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

Obama hates our nation! Case closed!

Perhaps trump can be sued for the next person who dies as a result of the filth of Gazan terrorism

Not that I agree with sending our tax dollars to the Palestinian Authority but the United States has been funding aid to the Palestinian Authority for decades. Every. Single. Year.

I"m not sure how this year it is suddenly treasonous to release funds that congress approved, nor evidence of the POTUS being an Islamist. By this logic Bush and Reagan were Islamist as well.

npgeq34.png

ah1Qbix.png

Barack Hussein Obama should be arrested for treason against the United States of America. Obama is blatantly aiding and abetting the sworn enemies of America.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

That is their aid money. did Israel get theirs.

Not that I agree with sending our tax dollars to the Palestinian Authority but the United States has been funding aid to the Palestinian Authority for decades. Every. Single. Year.

I"m not sure how this year it is suddenly treasonous to release funds that congress approved, nor evidence of the POTUS being an Islamist. By this logic Bush and Reagan were Islamist as well.

npgeq34.png

ah1Qbix.png

Peanuts compared to the 3.8 Billion we give to Israel a year. Yes that is billion , not million.

He learned to hate the jews after all those years in Reverend Wrights church.

He learned to hate the jews after all those years in Reverend Wrights church.

He has a jewish cousin and he sure hired enough of them, just the jews want it all. No president has been giving and accommodating enough for Israel to like them, every PM complained about every pres we have had . Trump will.

We shouldn't be giving any money to anyone. We are 20T in the hole!!!

Why in the world are we giving money to people who danced on 9-11?

??????

Since when have we been at war with the Palestinians?

Why in the world are we giving money to people who danced on 9-11?

Hey, wait! Didn't the Dims call Pres. Trump a liar when he claimed to have seen (videos) of muslims dancing in the streets, celebrating the 9/11 attacks? Just another false news item perpetrated by the Dims in a vain attempt to discredit a political opponent. Funny, I also recall seeing those video clips.

Helping the Russians is treason because they want our country gone and the cyber attack was an act of war.

Helping the Palestinians is not treason because they have never attacked us.

If anyone has committed Treason, it's the Russian Poodle, Trump.

Forum List

Back