The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

The one you MAGAt's have been throwing for the last five years that Trump doesn't get the respect real presidents get.
IOW, you're making ASSumptions again. We enjoyed the years TRUMP! was everyone's president. Apparently you didn't very much and are still butthurt about Hillary being sent into retirement.

We enjoyed the years TRUMP!

Except the people who died.
The people who got sick
The people who lost their jobs
The people who lost their businesses
The peoples whose communities got burned to the ground

But..um, yeah, you really showed the libs... and if Milley hadn't stopped Trump from starting WWIII, you'd have really showed us.

Except the people who died.
The people who got sick
The people who lost their jobs
The people who lost their businesses
The peoples whose communities got burned to the ground

But..um, yeah, you really showed the libs... and if Milley hadn't stopped Trump from starting WWIII, you'd have really showed us.
Very very interesting. You're back to believing that TRUMP! really WAS out to start WWIII. Can you not make up your mind and stick with one narrative? As for the rest, need we list how many people died, got sick, lost jobs and businesses and saw their communities burned when Obama was president? You do realize that happens during EVERY president's tenure.

Very very interesting. You're back to believing that TRUMP! really WAS out to start WWIII. Can you not make up your mind and stick with one narrative? As for the rest, need we list how many people died, got sick, lost jobs and businesses and saw their communities burned when Obama was president? You do realize that happens during EVERY president's tenure.

Not to this degree.

Worst plague in 100 years
Worst Recession in 80 years
Worst riots in 50 years.

This is what you are defending? Really?

Not to this degree.

Worst plague in 100 years
Worst Recession in 80 years
Worst riots in 50 years.

This is what you are defending? Really?
1. The plague continues and more people are dying under Quid Pro Joe, yet somehow you seem to think it all just went away? It didn't.
2. Recessions are kind of normal when you have the country locked down and people unable to work. In case you haven't noticed, Quid Pro is having some economic problems of his own making, yet it's doubtful you'll ever point that out to yourself.
3. The riots were from the left side of the aisle. Why can't you guys control yourselves?

1. The plague continues and more people are dying under Quid Pro Joe, yet somehow you seem to think it all just went away? It didn't.

Naw, man, except now you guys are dying because you refuse to get your shots... because you are totally owning the libs...

2. Recessions are kind of normal when you have the country locked down and people unable to work. In case you haven't noticed, Quid Pro is having some economic problems of his own making, yet it's doubtful you'll ever point that out to yourself.

Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots...

The lockdown only lasted a couple of weeks, guy... you can't put all the blame on the lockdown.

3. The riots were from the left side of the aisle. Why can't you guys control yourselves?

The riots happened because a racist fake-president had the back of racist cops.... that's why you had riots.

Naw, man, except now you guys are dying because you refuse to get your shots... because you are totally owning the libs...

Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots...

The lockdown only lasted a couple of weeks, guy... you can't put all the blame on the lockdown.

The riots happened because a racist fake-president had the back of racist cops.... that's why you had riots.
You're really not very good at this, are you?

1. I've already been vaccinated, have been for some time now. Please try again, I promise you won't look MUCH more stupid.
2. If you really think people aren't working because they're afraid someone isn't vaccinated, you're stupid.
3. Yes I can put the blame on the lockdown, because it caused the problems. For over a year now, economic activity has been sharply reduced because of the lockdown. Man, you're really reaching now. I mean, you can continue to argue that there was a short lockdown that had no impact, but then you'd lose a big portion of your argument why Quid Pro isn't to blame for high gas prices.
4. The riots happened because left wingers saw an opportunity to cause trouble just like they've been doing for decades and you blame TRUMP! (of course). That's stupid.

Do you want to try again or just give up because you're in way over your head?

You're really not very good at this, are you?

Enough to get your panties in a bunch..

3. Yes I can put the blame on the lockdown, because it caused the problems. For over a year now, economic activity has been sharply reduced because of the lockdown.

A lockdown only necessitated by Trump's refusal to take early action...

2. If you really think people aren't working because they're afraid someone isn't vaccinated, you're stupid.

Again, it's a lot more complicated than that... I look at Covid like a Zombie Movie... In the Zombie movie, you always find out who the assholes are once the Zombies show up.

What we saw in Covid is who the really awful bosses were, which companies were really the awful ones...

What we are seeing now, in part, is the "Great Resignation"... People are now trying to get away from bad bosses as fast as they can, and they are in no hurry to go back to jobs they hated to start with.

So it's not just fear of going to a job and running the risk of being infected. It's going to a job with no benefits, no health care and a boss who is a real dickhead and saying, "Meh, I'm doing okay without that job. I put away a lot of money when unemployment was jacked up, and I can take my time to find a job I actually want to go to."

Some two-income families realized they could get by with one income after getting rid of child care expenses.

You see, the low unemployment numbers before Covid had little to do with Trump or Obama, but with the fact that the labor pool was already shrinking. People now feel a bit emboldened... and certainly are in no hurry to go back to a job which isn't looking out for their health.

Enough to get your panties in a bunch..

A lockdown only necessitated by Trump's refusal to take early action...

Again, it's a lot more complicated than that... I look at Covid like a Zombie Movie... In the Zombie movie, you always find out who the assholes are once the Zombies show up.

What we saw in Covid is who the really awful bosses were, which companies were really the awful ones...

What we are seeing now, in part, is the "Great Resignation"... People are now trying to get away from bad bosses as fast as they can, and they are in no hurry to go back to jobs they hated to start with.

So it's not just fear of going to a job and running the risk of being infected. It's going to a job with no benefits, no health care and a boss who is a real dickhead and saying, "Meh, I'm doing okay without that job. I put away a lot of money when unemployment was jacked up, and I can take my time to find a job I actually want to go to."

Some two-income families realized they could get by with one income after getting rid of child care expenses.

You see, the low unemployment numbers before Covid had little to do with Trump or Obama, but with the fact that the labor pool was already shrinking. People now feel a bit emboldened... and certainly are in no hurry to go back to a job which isn't looking out for their health.

So, IOW, you were completely and totally full of crap when you made your statement. Why am I not surprised?

So, IOW, you were completely and totally full of crap when you made your statement. Why am I not surprised?

No, I tried to give you context... but it's kind of wasted on Trump Cultists, they'll keep on drinking the bleach.

1635121396566.png

No, I tried to give you context... but it's kind of wasted on Trump Cultists, they'll keep on drinking the bleach.

View attachment 555911
No, you flat out said, "Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots...", which means they didn't want to go back to work because they were afraid somebody might not have gotten vaccinated (even though we know that vaccinated people ALSO can carry and transmit the disease). Then you switched to talking about bad bosses with no mention of vaccinations.

No, you flat out said, "Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots...", which means they didn't want to go back to work because they were afraid somebody might not have gotten vaccinated (even though we know that vaccinated people ALSO can carry and transmit the disease). Then you switched to talking about bad bosses with no mention of vaccinations.

Again, I realize your learning disability makes you unable to understand context. I mean, I could try to dumb it down for you further, but I don't think it's worth the effort.

Seriously, talking to conservatives is like being a special ed teacher.

Again, I realize your learning disability makes you unable to understand context. I mean, I could try to dumb it down for you further, but I don't think it's worth the effort.

Seriously, talking to conservatives is like being a special ed teacher.
Well, when you say something, then pretend you didn't say it, people do look at you funny.

Anyone with the attention span above that of a retarded fifth grader would have perfectly understood my points.
I understood them perfectly. I understood you made a statement then danced around like you never did. Now, do you still believe a big reason people didn't go back to work was they were afraid someone wasn't vaccinated?

The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed​

14 Sep 2021 ~~ By Bonchie
Earlier today, one of the most consequential stories in a long time broke with the revelation that Gen. Mark Milley, now the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had colluded with the Chinese to possibly commit treason. The discussion that led to the quote in question happened via secret, unsanctioned calls between Milley and a top Chinese general. At one point, Milley is reported to have pledged to the Chinese that he would tip them off about any possible attack coming from the United States.
Later, it was revealed that Milley was working with Nancy Pelosi, both of which were trying to subvert the constitutional system in order to essentially neuter Donald Trump’s ability to function as Commander in Chief.
Now, the clean-up crew has arrived to gaslight everyone and claim that was transpired not only didn’t amount to an intention to commit treason but was “routine.” Here’s Pentagon stenographer Jennifer Griffin relaying the message without a hint of skepticism.

As far as the facts on the ground go, Milley has two choices. He can either claim that the quote attributed to him by The Washington Post (which was quoting Bob Woodward’s new book) is false and that he never said it, or he can admit he told a foreign adversary that he was willing to commit treason. There is no third option where Milley and the Pentagon get to pretend that all of this was routine because it absolutely was not.
Regardless of what “fears” Milley may have had following January 6th, we still have a constitution and a military that is controlled by civilian, elected leaders. There is no possible justification for a military general setting out to not only conduct his own foreign policy but to also offer aid and comfort to our enemies. That is, by the very definition of the word, treasonous.
Further, no one should be taking Milley’s claims of concern as a representation of reality. He is a deeply disturbed, delusional man who went so far as to compare January 6th, an event that resulted in no purposeful deaths except a police officer shooting Ashil Babbitt, to the Russian Revolution. Milley apparently saw himself as saving the country from a coup, but in the end, it was he that did more to execute a coup than anyone on January 6th.
None of this adds up to be routine, and it’s incredibly insulting that the Pentagon thinks they can brush this under the rug with such a whitewashing.

What Milley did in conjunction with Pelosi is the biggest breakdown of the constitutional order in modern history. We had a general essentially declare himself a military dictator, calling up foreign adversaries to let them know he had their back and would sell out his own country to give them information. And for what? There is no evidence Donald Trump was going to order an attack on China. Rather, Milley’s actions were driven by his delusional god complex.
But even if you assume Trump was going to do something dangerous (he wasn’t, but let’s assume), Milley’s obligation would be to refuse the order, resign, and notify Congress. It would not be for him to make secret calls to the Chinese to let them know he’s going to feed them information.
This is the kind of thing Republicans can not let go of. There have to be repercussions here or we cease to be a functioning nation. If that means a Republican-led DOJ taking action in 2025, so be it.

Comment"
Bonchie couldn't have written it better.
Pelosi and Milley's actions constituted a coup.
Unfortunately we will never see justice served, because the coup wasn't just attempted. It was completed when Biden was sworn-in as the result of the stolen election. Rino's within Republicans allowed it... went along with it... even claimed without even looking at the facts of the election that it was valid. They will never take action because doing-so would undermine their defacto go-along-to-get-along agreement with those who perpetrated the coup. If the traitors get nailed, they will be too. It's just a matter of time. So NOTHING will happen as long as we rely on them to see justice served.
Bob Woodward has uncover not only the Treason of Gen Milley and Nancy Pelosi but also sedition and insurrection.
Something I find fascinating is Milley had no problem pulling up chocks from Afghanistan immediately when ordered to by the drooling Joey Xi Bai Dung, but thought the exact same thing from President Trump justified him committing sedition and insurrection in company with what I assume were the other Joint Chiefs and Nancy Pelosi. Yes, if this is true he and the other Staff Officers in that room who agreed with him and Nancy Pelosi should all be immediately arrested and charged, of course that will never happen.
At this point, I have to wonder who exactly is in charge of the U.S. Military now? The traitor and seditionist Milley and his fellow conspirators have to know the drooling incontinent Joey X Bai Dung the illegitimate CINC is not mentally fit to hold his office.

In the fantasy land where trump Nazis dwell, a massive nuclear exchange initiated by their cheeto-in-chief would not only be survivable, but would benefit all living things.

Milley understood this stupid mindset of the trump Nazis and their cheeto-in-chief.

again, go back, read what I said, and then have a grown up explain the big words to you.
This is your quote: "Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots"

Looks pretty straight forward. You made a statement that doesn't reflect reality and now want to pretend you didn't. Nothing you've said since deals with that.

This is your quote: "Most of Bidens problems are because we don't have enough labor to fill the positions... People will feel safer about going back to work once everyone gets their shots"

Looks pretty straight forward. You made a statement that doesn't reflect reality and now want to pretend you didn't. Nothing you've said since deals with that.

Again, can't dumb it down for you any more, buddy. I mean, I really tried to give you context with the longer answer, but you just aren't very smart.

Forum List

Back