Secret Service agent suggests she would rather do "jail time" than "take a bullet" for Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She should resign at once. You can't have this kind of insubordination involving a president.

Secret Service agent wrote she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump

A senior U.S. Secret Service member suggested she would not take a bullet for President Trump in an October post on Facebook.

Kerry O’Grady said she would rather do “jail time” than take “a bullet” for Trump — who is a “disaster to this country,” she wrote in a post obtained by The Washington Examiner.

She also endorsed Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton for president.

In her post, O’Grady acknowledged that expressing her political beliefs on social media is a violation of the Hatch Act. The act prohibits executive branch members, excluding the president, vice president and other designed officials, from making partisan statements.

“As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle to not violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position,” she wrote. “Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her.”

55030469.jpg

Before we get too snaky I just wonder; yes, she's being snotty and that's her bag; why is she newsworthy? I think the main response should be; would Trump take a bullet to protect her? I would suggest that the answer is "Yes". He seems a decent chap.

As for her attitude? Not the full jam-tin.

Greg

Congrats she gets her 5 seconds of Fame and then libs will forget about her. Hope it was worth it.

This Agent needs to be severely reprimanded...

I agree. She violated the Hatch Act, and should be punished. Comey violated the Hatch Act too, and in a much more severe way. He should be punished as well.

If she has some sort of problem performing the duties of her job then she should resign.

It's really as simple as that. SS agents are trained to disregard their own safety and protect at all costs the president. She obviously has deep biases that would effect her training. She must go.

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.

If she has some sort of problem performing the duties of her job then she should resign.

It's really as simple as that. SS agents are trained to disregard their own safety and protect at all costs the president. She obviously has deep biases that would effect her training. She must go.
Or she could request a transfer to a different job in the Treasury Department like hunting counterfeiters or whatever the hell else they do.

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.
Since no one, especially the lying media, knows what he is doing, maybe he is.

Don't know what you read, or where, but that is wrong. We are paying for his security, and we are paying one million dollars per day for his wife and son to stay in New York instead of the White House. That's one million per day above and beyond what is normally expected for security for the president's family.

She should resign at once. You can't have this kind of insubordination involving a president.

A senior U.S. Secret Service member suggested she would not take a bullet for President Trump in an October post on Facebook.

Kerry O’Grady said she would rather do “jail time” than take “a bullet” for Trump — who is a “disaster to this country,” she wrote in a post obtained by The Washington Examiner.

She also endorsed Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton for president.

In her post, O’Grady acknowledged that expressing her political beliefs on social media is a violation of the Hatch Act. The act prohibits executive branch members, excluding the president, vice president and other designed officials, from making partisan statements.

“As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle to not violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position,” she wrote. “Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her.”

f resign

she needs to be terminated asap

Forum List

Back