Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

You accuse your critics supporting child rape and enabling child rape. Sounds like name calling and intimidation to me.

You're here in this thread, openly taking the side of an organized child-rape gang, and condemning a man as a “neo-nazi” for speaking out against this gang.

You have no credibility. Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

You accuse your critics supporting child rape and enabling child rape. Sounds like name calling and intimidation to me.

You're here in this thread, openly taking the side of an organized child-rape gang, and condemning a man as a “neo-nazi” for speaking out against this gang.

You have no credibility. Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Silly boy. He's a Neo Nazi due to his associations. It has nothing to do with rape. People keep telling you that but it just doesn't sink in.

And please, cut the bull crap about taking the side of organized child rape. Oh wait - more name calling and itimidation! :lmao:

No, it is merely the acknowledgement of the repulsive agenda you are pursuing.

You enable and facilitate Islamic child rape via all the many ways you run interference for it, thus making addressing the nature of it so much more difficult. Whether you do this out of some sick need to virtue signal your tolerance for child rape or because you are an Islamist propagandist, the net result is the same -- the continuation of the status quo where children are raped with impunity because the rapists are Muslim.

If the rapists were not Muslim, you would not be doing all you could to help ensure they continue unabated.

Silly boy. He's a Neo Nazi due to his associations. It has nothing to do with rape. People keep telling you that but it just doesn't sink in.

And please, cut the bull crap about taking the side of organized child rape. Oh wait - more name calling and itimidation! :lmao:

You are not fooling anyone.

Believe me, she has many people here fooled -- especially the ones in positions of power.

Believe me, she has many people here fooled -- especially the ones in positions of power.
More likely they, like myself, see you for what you are.

No, it is merely the acknowledgement of the repulsive agenda you are pursuing.

You enable and facilitate Islamic child rape via all the many ways you run interference for it, thus making addressing the nature of it so much more difficult. Whether you do this out of some sick need to virtue signal your tolerance for child rape or because you are an Islamist propagandist, the net result is the same -- the continuation of the status quo where children are raped with impunity because the rapists are Muslim.

If the rapists were not Muslim, you would not be doing all you could to help ensure they continue unabated.
Nice little double standard you have there :lol:

If the rapists were not Muslim you would not be in this thread :)

I'm not so sure of that.

It is quite clear that there is a pro-pedophilia agenda being promoted, in connection with the established LGBpbiWTF movement. Extreme Islamists are not the whole of the pro-pedophile movement, but a part of it.

And please, cut the bull crap about taking the side of organized child rape. Oh wait - more name calling and itimidation [sic]! :lmao:

Again, I'm not so sure about that.

I think that those who are defending and promoting this sick filth know exactly what it is that they are defending and promoting.

I'm not so sure of that.

It is quite clear that there is a pro-pedophilia agenda being promoted, in connection with the established LGBpbiWTF movement. Extreme Islamists are not the whole of the pro-pedophile movement, but a part of it.

I think that's just plain nuts frankly. I am not aware of any pro-pediphilia agenda unless you're talking about some backwards areas of the world that still allow child marriage (hey...how come you guys never get incensed over that...not a single thread started by you on it?). It's right in your backyards too...13,000 children a year are married in America

And please, cut the bull crap about taking the side of organized child rape. Oh wait - more name calling and itimidation [sic]! :lmao:

Again, I'm not so sure about that.

I think that those who are defending and promoting this sick filth know exactly what it is that they are defending and promoting.

Who is promoting what? Link please.

I think that's just plain nuts frankly. I am not aware of any pro-pediphilia agenda unless you're talking about some backwards areas of the world that still allow child marriage (hey...how come you guys never get incensed over that...not a single thread started by you on it?). It's right in your backyards too...13,000 children a year are married in America

There have been several threads about it, particularly about the efforts of the LGBpbiWTF movement to have their agenda promoted to young children in public schools. I'm pretty sure that you have participated in some of those threads.

I don't buy your pretense of ignorance.

Once again, you are not fooling anyone.

There have been several threads about it, particularly about the efforts of the LGBpbiWTF movement to have their agenda promoted to young children in public schools. I'm pretty sure that you have participated in some of those threads.

I don't buy your pretense of ignorance.

Once again, you are not fooling anyone.

I'm talking about child marriage, which by definition is rape. Of course it doesn't involve homosexuals so I understand why you aren't very concerned about it.

I'm talking about child marriage, which by definition is rape. Of course it doesn't involve homosexuals so I understand why you aren't very concerned about it.

I am disgusted by, and very solidly opposed to, pedophilia, in every form that it takes.

There are far more evils in the world than I could possibly ever address. There are more forms of this specific evil in the world, than I can address. I reject your ridiculous argument that just because I have not addressed one form of a particular evil, that my credibility is in any way diminished for condemning a different form of that evil.

Yes, I absolutely condemn child marriage, and the rape that accompanies it. But that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about organized child-rape gangs, and the efforts of a corrupt and evil government to cover it up, up to and including putting a man in prison for daring to speak out against it. Oddly, you cannot seem to find it in yourself to condemn this, but instead, are here openly defending all of it, and calling others “neo-nazis” for being opposed to it.

You are truly a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit.

You are listing threads but what is it you consider "sick filth"? LGBTQ history is about civil rights for that group of people. The women's march most certainly did not support child trafficking.

There is only one reason why anyone would support pushing this LGBpbiWTF filth on children—and that is to groom children to prepare them to be further sexually exploited, manipulated, and abused. The entire purpose of this agenda is to give pedophiles easier access to children, and to make the children into easier prey for them.

[I'm talking about child marriage, which by definition is rape. Of course it doesn't involve homosexuals so I understand why you aren't very concerned about it.

I am disgusted by, and very solidly opposed to, pedophilia, in every form that it takes.

There are far more evils in the world than I could possibly ever address. There are more forms of this specific evil in the world, than I can address. I reject your ridiculous argument that just because I have not addressed one form of a particular evil, that my credibility is in any way diminished for condemning a different form of that evil.

Yes, I absolutely condemn child marriage, and the rape that accompanies it. But that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about organized child-rape gangs, and the efforts of a corrupt and evil government to cover it up, up to and including putting a man in prison for daring to speak out against it. Oddly, you cannot seem to find it in yourself to condemn this, but instead, are here openly defending all of it, and calling others “neo-nazis” for being opposed to it.

You are truly a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit.

The only time you speak up is if homosexuals or Muslims are involved.

MANY people spoke up and were rightfully angry about the failure of the police and government. Not ONE person. MANY people. They aren't in jail. Most intelligent people would realize that he is likely in jail for other reasons. Like committing a crime.

And your hatred of those two groups is so intense it blinds you to what is being said. For example, referring to Robinson (not "others") as a neo-nazi is based on his associations with neo-nazi groups. Over and over you are told that. Over and over you fall back on "it's because he opposes child rape". No it's not.

If refusing to jump on your "I HATE gays and muslims" bandwagon, makes me a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit, then I suppose I am. But I would rather be that then someone like you who ignores the evils of child trafficking when it doesn't dovetail with his anti-gay anti-muslim campaigning.

Forum List

Back