Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Twelve arrests as Tommy Robinson activists descend on Whitehall

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

The answer is that it is their culture. They dont know any better.

They are all pissed off that they lost the cup....

This also my first thought it co incide with the Belgium v England game today that they lose 2-0.
Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..

Don't know what a warm can of wife beater is.

What how do you know English football fans are all Right Wing? There also are Left Wing English football fans, football is NOT a political thing ALL political persuasions like football.

This also my first thought it co incide with the Belgium v England game today that they lose 2-0.
Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..

What how do you know English football fans are all Right Wing? There also are Left Wing English football fans, football is NOT a political thing ALL political persuasions like football.
Yes but only the right wing "fans" cause trouble.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....

Right wing shite..

Yes but only the right wing "fans" cause trouble.

No only English fans cause trouble, nothing to do with politics the English fans notorious across this Continent since the 1970s for rioting and trashing things when England lose or get the exit from the World Cup or the Euros.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.

Right wing shite..
All men who don't want girl children turned into prostitutes are Nazis.

Let's hear it for nazis. Turned into good guys by muslims.

Hip hip hooray

Right wing shite..

They have no Right Wing in Britain not what we consider Right Wing, what they have are low IQ Muppets who get drunk and have fights and are an embarrassment. They are NOT well educated and have NO appreciation of Art and Culture and Beauty and Elegance, they are essentially just thugs who NOBODY would associate with. Could ANYONE see ANY of that crowd for eg. at the Opera? No. This is where I rest my case, if you cannot be presented at the Opera and NOT be an embarrassment then you are essentially the Unwashed.

Their Conservative Party, Tory are now majority Cuckservatives, they have a percentage of what would be considered Traditional Right Wing ie. polite and articulate and educated, they are called High Tory, they share many of our Philosophy ie. values of Aristocracy and Monarchy, support of Christian Religion, respect and love of High Culture, Protectionism as opposed to Neo-Liberalism:

High Tory - Wikipedia

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

Right wing shite..

as opposed to the murder by truck thugs who do it for ALLAH

Right wing shite..

as opposed to the murder by truck thugs who do it for ALLAH

That's okay though or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Right wing shite..

Has Tommy Robinson murdered anyone? No. What's the problem? There is not one, as irosie commented it's not on comparison to murder by Islamic thugs who mow innocents down with vehicles, you have your priorities about what IS and what IS NOT a danger all confused. What is NOT a danger you think IS a danger and what IS a danger you think is NOT a danger.

Right wing shite..

They have no Right Wing in Britain not what we consider Right Wing, what they have are low IQ Muppets who get drunk and have fights and are an embarrassment. They are NOT well educated and have NO appreciation of Art and Culture and Beauty and Elegance, they are essentially just thugs who NOBODY would associate with. Could ANYONE see ANY of that crowd for eg. at the Opera? No. This is where I rest my case, if you cannot be presented at the Opera and NOT be an embarrassment then you are essentially the Unwashed.

Their Conservative Party, Tory are now majority Cuckservatives, they have a percentage of what would be considered Traditional Right Wing ie. polite and articulate and educated, they are called High Tory, they share many of our Philosophy ie. values of Aristocracy and Monarchy, support of Christian Religion, respect and love of High Culture, Protectionism as opposed to Neo-Liberalism:

High Tory - Wikipedia
I am a big fan of the Opera but I puke when I think of the monarchy or aristocracy who are essentially leeches.
Where does trump rate in your world. He isnt polite or articulate. He has no manners and he pays lip service to Christianity.

Where does trump rate in your world. He isnt polite or articulate. He has no manners and he pays lip service to Christianity
Trump is our warrior...he is the finisher...the corrector of wrong...the fighter for freedom....the answer to Obama's new normals....

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

Right wing shite..

High Tory - Wikipedia
I am a big fan of the Opera but I puke when I think of the monarchy or aristocracy who are essentially leeches.
Where does trump rate in your world. He isnt polite or articulate. He has no manners and he pays lip service to Christianity.

I like The Donald because he is like a fox in the hen house, I HATE the existing order, all these self serving and buttock kissing World Leaders FRIGHTENED of offending or upsetting someone OR ANYONE, the Political Correctness madness, the STATUS QUO, it's past time things were TOTALLY fucked up and turned upside down and shaken, what we want is a New International Order a combination of Old Traditional Values but mixed with Modern Technological Advancement and we WANT a planet where we restore what it means to belong to our OWN Individual Communities where we have common, long standing SHARED values, this for Centuries is what kept Society Cohesive, what we have now in a lot of The West are Fractured Communities, Broken Societies.

Forum List

Back