How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

What a shock- the head of the ultra conservative- and tiny(500 members)- American College of Pediatricians- is says transgenderism is child abuse.

Meanwhile- the mainstream Pediatrician organization- The American Academy of Pediatricians(64,000 members) disagrees with her.

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.

Homosexuality is a cancer to humanity

Most RW nutters ^^^ have no clue what transgender even means.

So much hysteria over less than .03% of the population who have always been right beside you in the bathroom.

What's creepy and sick you you nutters doing your Peeping Tom thing.

MYOB

Homosexuality is a cancer to humanity

Most RW nutters ^^^ have no clue what transgender even means.

So much hysteria over less than .03% of the population who have always been right beside you in the bathroom.

What's creepy and sick you you nutters doing your Peeping Tom thing.

MYOB

I'd rather deal wh the mental guy wearing a dress, than the mental gun hoarding screwball.

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.
And when they snap out of that phase they have boobs and no balls. That's the point of the OP.

Can u even do that before adulthood ?
Yes, their parents are signing off on it. That's the problem. Transgender is a mental problem for the parents in these cases. I don't get it but apparently they need the attention or something.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
Not everyone but in your case paranoid schizophrenia is a pretty good reason for a trip to the cuckoos nest.

Let me quote the OP that I responded to:

The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
LWNJ's always want to butcher people whether they agree or disagree with them. They learned that from Joseph Mengle and the Nazi's.

Forum List

Back