Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

Being opposed to the sexual abuse of children is not “neonazi ideology”.
No one said it was. Are you normally this dense?

That's what Tommy Robinson is being condemned for—for opposing the sexual abuse of children. Those who are calling him a “neo-nazi” and other related disparagements have not demonstrated any other basis for those slurs, than his opposition to the child-rape gangs.

What other conclusion do you expect a sane person to make from this?

Whose side are you on—that of child rapists, or that of the children being victimized thereby, and of those who call out this evil for what it is? Never mind; you've made it quite clear enough which side you are on.

That's what Tommy Robinson is being condemned for—for opposing the sexual abuse of children. Those who are calling him a “neo-nazi” and other related disparagements have not demonstrated any other basis for those slurs, than his opposition to the child-rape gangs.

What other conclusion do you expect a sane person to make from this?

Whose side are you on—that of child rapists, or that of the children being victimized thereby, and of those who call out this evil for what it is? Never mind; you've made it quite clear enough which side you are on.

No. It isn't what he is being condemned for. I don't know where you come up with that crap.

Clearly your fall back rhetoric response is to accuse your opponent of supporting child rape if they don't agree with your assessment of Robinson.

Twelve arrests as Tommy Robinson activists descend on Whitehall

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

The answer is that it is their culture. They dont know any better.

"Why cant these Gumps"

What is Gumps? Is it like Blimps?

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.
How is he a neo Nazi?

What is warm can of wife beater? :confused-84:
No idea!
But Tammy knows all about it apparently so maybe it’s warm Welsh beer, once drunk, the men beat their wives???
That right, Tams???

No. It isn't what he is being condemned for. I don't know where you come up with that crap.

Clearly your fall back rhetoric response is to accuse your opponent of supporting child rape if they don't agree with your assessment of Robinson.

You're not fooling anyone. The truth is quite obvious here, about what Tommy Robinson stands for, and what his enemies stand for. Calling him a “neo-nazi” because you hate his opposition to the rape of children tell us more about your own wretched character, than about his character.

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
How is he a neo Nazi?

No idea!
But Tammy knows all about it apparently so maybe it’s warm Welsh beer, once drunk, the men beat their wives???
That right, Tams???
Stella - dont know how it came to be called that.

You're not fooling anyone. The truth is quite obvious here, about what Tommy Robinson stands for, and what his enemies stand for. Calling him a “neo-nazi” because you hate his opposition to the rape of children tell us more about your own wretched character, than about his character.

So what's this all about? Any link? I've not been following this as I should I suppose; are we talking about those Pakistani gangs that raped hundreds and the police did sfa because they were scared of being called "racists"??

What has Tommy Robinson done, what is the petition about and why was the ex-EDL leader jailed?

What has Tommy Robinson done?
  • 1982: Born in the working class town of Luton, Bedfordshire
  • 2003: Robinson was fired from his engineering job at Luton Airport for punching an off-duty police officer during a drunken row
  • 2009: He co-founded the English Defence League claiming the activist group was opposed to the spread of “militant Islam”.
  • 2011: Robinson was convicted of using “threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" during a 100-man fight between football supporters in Luton.
  • Following that conviction, he was ordered to complete 150 hours of community service and banned for three years from attending football matches.
  • In September, he was arrested again at an EDL demonstration in East London after being banned from attending the protest as part of his bail conditions.
  • While being held in custody at HM Prison Bedford, the controversial activist went on hunger strike reportedly claiming to be a “political prisoner of the state" while refusing to eat food he believed was “halal”.
  • He was released before his trial, but was then convicted of common assault on September 29, after headbutting an EDL member at an event in April in Blackburn in north west England.
  • Robinson was handed a 12 week sentence which was suspended for 12 months.
  • In November of that year, he was arrested at Fifa headquarters in Zurich after protesting a decision to stop the England football team wearing poppies on their shirts.
  • He was jailed for three days and fined £3,000.
  • 2012: In October, Robinson was arrested after entering the United States illegally using another person’s passport.
  • 2013: In January, he was sentenced to 10 months in jail for his passport fraud conviction.
  • On February 22, he was released but was ordered to wear an electronic tag.
  • 2014: He was jailed for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud.
  • After being released on parole, he was recalled to prison in October 2014 for breaching the terms of his licence before he was scheduled to talk at the Oxford Union.
  • He was released again in November 2014
  • 2017: Robinson was captured on film repeatedly punching a man in the head at Royal Ascot.
  • 2018: The activist was banned from Twitter on March 28 for breaching the social media platform's "hateful conduct" policy.
  • Robinson was jailed for 13 months for contempt of court on May 25.
Why was he jailed in May 2018?
Robinson was jailed for 13 months for contempt of court on May 25, 2018 - but the world only learnt about it several days later.

He was first arrested on suspicion of breaching the peace by streaming a video outside Leeds Crown Court.

Robinson admitted committing contempt of court by publishing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial.

He was already on a suspended sentence for a previous contempt offence in Canterbury last year - and been told that another offence could land him in jail.

His sentence wasn't reported on initially because of a reporting restriction that has now been overturned after reporters successfully challenged the restriction.

The judge who sentenced Robinson told him his actions may cost taxpayers "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds".

His arrest sparked a mass protest outside Downing Street as supporters called for his release, with the slogan #FreeTommy.

Charming, but why was his trial subject to reporting restrictions? Was he a Fylde supporter giving Tommy a thrashing????

Greg

How is he a neo Nazi?

No idea!
That right, Tams???

Stella Artois used to market itself under the slogan "reassuringly expensive" but became popularly known in Britain as the "wife beater" beer because of its high alcohol content and perceived connection with aggression and binge drinking.Jan 4, 2012

High Alcohol content. Fylde fans must be a lot better class than your lot if they can afford that one.

Greg

How is he a neo Nazi?

No idea!
That right, Tams???

Stella Artois used to market itself under the slogan "reassuringly expensive" but became popularly known in Britain as the "wife beater" beer because of its high alcohol content and perceived connection with aggression and binge drinking.Jan 4, 2012

High Alcohol content. Fylde fans must be a lot better class than your lot if they can afford that one.

Greg
Fylde dont have any fans..

How is he a neo Nazi?

No idea!
That right, Tams???

Greg
Fylde dont have any fans..

Their hooligans are too good for your hooligans, no??

Greg

No. Neonazi ideology makes them neonazis. Try to keep up.

Yes he is.

Here you go Bob.

This was Yaxley Lennons original home.

British National Party - Wikipedia

Its a long read and outlines the essential fascist nature of the group. He stayed with them until they started to decline. And then he jumped ship to the EDL.

English Defence League - Wikipedia

Im busy at the moment but I will post up some more links when I get a moment.

'Xept they can't spell Pilsner right............................

Wrexham; spelling it wrongly since 1882.

Greg

'Xept they can't spell Pilsner right............................

Wrexham; spelling it wrongly since 1882.

Greg

No Pilsener is okay, the only one I have seen exclusively as Pilsner is Pilsner Urquell. Okay so a nice subject.

3c900c1ea24d613ae8d33e6881bdf38f.jpg

My favourite is Weihenstephaner Pils, I add that Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan which is on the location of the original Kloster Weihenstephan a Benedictine Monastery, Brauerei Weihenstephan was IN the Monastery the Monks created the booze this established in 1040, the Monks were HEROIC in their mission, the Monastery over the years it burn down I think FOUR times and also they all survived several outbursts of the Plague in the Middle Ages and still generations of the Monks continued to brew the booze, the English would refer to the Monks as having The Dunkirk Spirit I think Tilly yes? So since the 1920s it has been called Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan the Bavarian State Brewery Weihenstephan and as it is on the site of the original 1040 brewery it is the world's oldest brewery that is in still continously producing bier, I love many of their products but especially their Pils.

upload_2018-7-15_18-48-46.png

upload_2018-7-15_19-3-18.png

You can visit they have a guided tour you can taste the products, they open early 8AM or 8.30AM it's nice, also Bräustüberl Weihenstephan is a Micro Brewery so go there and visit, they have also excellent food, this all is in Freising.

upload_2018-7-15_19-46-17.png

I also like Krombacher Pils.

upload_2018-7-15_19-44-2.png

I now because of my condition of course I drink the Non Alcohol Krombacher Pils.

upload_2018-7-15_19-44-20.png

I also like Bitburger Pils.

upload_2018-7-15_19-40-36.png

I also like Detmolder Pils.

upload_2018-7-15_19-37-34.png

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T it is like the blind leading the blinder. We have had these embarrassing situations with you two in many threads about Tommy Robinson.

This isn't ignorance. This is willful. This is a conscious, deliberate choice to take the side of evil.
It is definitely willful and is calculated to facilitate the rape of British children

The more they indulge in name calling, the more it intimidates people into silence. The more people are intimidated, the more children Muslim men can rape with impunity. The more children they rape with impunity, the more it demoralizes the British people and the more demoralized they are, the easier it is for Islam to dominate.

They are doing their part to maximize the number of children raped so as to serve an Islamic agenda.

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T it is like the blind leading the blinder. We have had these embarrassing situations with you two in many threads about Tommy Robinson.

This isn't ignorance. This is willful. This is a conscious, deliberate choice to take the side of evil.
It is definitely willful and is calculated to facilitate the rape of British children

The more they indulge in name calling, the more it intimidates people into silence. The more people are intimidated, the more children Muslim men can rape with impunity. The more children they rape with impunity, the more it demoralizes the British people and the more demoralized they are, the easier it is for Islam to dominate.

They are doing their part to maximize the number of children raped so as to serve an Islamic agenda.

There is no “Islamic Agenda” involved. These people traffic children for money and they know how exploit vulnerable kids.

How Child Sex Trafficking is Big Money in America
World wide, the International Labor Organization estimates that trafficking is now a $150 billion industry.Roughly $99 million of that is from commercial sex trade according to an ILO report, while the remaining $51 billion is from forced labor. Indeed, it has surpassed the illegal sale of arms and weapons, and is soon expected to eclipse the sale of illegal drugs.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/17/how-sex-traffickers-hunt-for-victims-and-brainwash-them/

Inside the world of child sex trafficking and the high-tech approach to saving victims

This is happening in your own country too, every day.

You accuse your critics supporting child rape and enabling child rape. Sounds like name calling and intimidation to me.

Forum List

Back