'Transracial' man, born white, says he feels Filipino

False. Qualification is an issue. When you’re talking “welfare” I’m going to assume you’re referring to Public Assistance, where they pay people’s rent. People who apply for PA have anywhere between 30-60 day wait. In which the agency decides IF they qualify. People can’t just make up stories and get a check. They have to prove everything their claiming, while being in mandatory job training. All the fake news you people hear from Alex Jones have you thinking it’s a free for all with checks flying out for everyone. People who don’t qualify or can’t prove they qualify don’t recieve shit. And a lot of times, people who really to need it and qualify get denied and have to reapply and start all over again because they missed an appointment or a piece of paperwork. It is extremely easy to get denied or have your case cut.

And for the people who “game the system” there’s a fraud unit. They have investigators and lawyers who document and prosecute all fraud. Anyone found of fraud receives sanctions on their case or depending on severity, can be criminally prosecuted.

First, please be advised that welfare fraud units have nowhere near the number of personnel needed to investigate every suspicious case.

Next, the most serious welfare problem began in 1964 with passing of the Civil Rights Act which allowed any citizen of any state to move to any other state and to apply for and receive welfare sustenance, if necessary. Passage of this Act brought about a flood of impoverished, illiterate, farm-labor class, slave-descendant Blacks from the deep South to the Northern states, the vast majority of whom qualified for (government subsidized) welfare, a circumstance which has produced an exponentially increasing class of life-long welfare recipients. These people are illiterate and unqualified for any type of work other than farm labor, for which there is no demand in the Northern regions.

A substantial percentage of these people are women with numerous illegitimate children, and men who have prison records, none of whom are employable, all of whom inhabit the Nation's "ghetto" areas.

This comprises the American welfare class -- and it is constantly growing.

I get special privilege if I'm black.
How do you figure (this should be good)
Race plays into determining gov assistance. My family of 13 was cut off in 1969 while black families with more stayed on.
I also would be given priority in college acceptance. Lots of official benefits in being black.
Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Race does not play into welfare at all. Any family that qualifies, receives it. If you were cut off it’s not because you’re white. It’s because you didn’t qualify. Either your household income raised, or you failed to complete a requirement. Stop spewing lies.
Wrong. Minority status impacts entitlements.
Gimme my welfare.
No. It doesn’t. At all. You’re a liar.
Bullshit. You're the liar or you're oblivious.
My kid's classmate scored 2400 on his SAT and had a 4.0 GPA. His first choice, Harvard, didn't accept him. They accepted his highspanic classmate with fewer credentials. Another white classmate signed his SAT as 'black' and was inundated with college literature. Universities have financial incentives for race quotas.

False. Qualification is an issue. When you’re talking “welfare” I’m going to assume you’re referring to Public Assistance, where they pay people’s rent. People who apply for PA have anywhere between 30-60 day wait. In which the agency decides IF they qualify. People can’t just make up stories and get a check. They have to prove everything their claiming, while being in mandatory job training. All the fake news you people hear from Alex Jones have you thinking it’s a free for all with checks flying out for everyone. People who don’t qualify or can’t prove they qualify don’t recieve shit. And a lot of times, people who really to need it and qualify get denied and have to reapply and start all over again because they missed an appointment or a piece of paperwork. It is extremely easy to get denied or have your case cut.

And for the people who “game the system” there’s a fraud unit. They have investigators and lawyers who document and prosecute all fraud. Anyone found of fraud receives sanctions on their case or depending on severity, can be criminally prosecuted.

First, please be advised that welfare fraud units have nowhere near the number of personnel needed to investigate every suspicious case.

Next, the most serious welfare problem began in 1964 with passing of the Civil Rights Act which allowed any citizen of any state to move to any other state and to apply for and receive welfare sustenance, if necessary. Passage of this Act brought about a flood of impoverished, illiterate, farm-labor class, slave-descendant Blacks from the deep South to the Northern states, the vast majority of whom qualified for (government subsidized) welfare, a circumstance which has produced an exponentially increasing class of life-long welfare recipients. These people are illiterate and unqualified for any type of work other than farm labor, for which there is no demand in the Northern regions.

A substantial percentage of these people are women with numerous illegitimate children, and men who have prison records, none of whom are employable, all of whom inhabit the Nation's "ghetto" areas.

This comprises the American welfare class -- and it is constantly growing.
The size of the fraud unit varies depending on the size of the county. Fact- people can no longer move county to county or state to state to receive welfare. Ones home county is financially responsible for them. They will give someone a bus ticket home before they pay for someone that is not their financial responsibility.
If someone has any active case somewhere other than the agency they’re applying they do not qualify. Upfront denials.

How do you figure (this should be good)
Race plays into determining gov assistance. My family of 13 was cut off in 1969 while black families with more stayed on.
I also would be given priority in college acceptance. Lots of official benefits in being black.
Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Race does not play into welfare at all. Any family that qualifies, receives it. If you were cut off it’s not because you’re white. It’s because you didn’t qualify. Either your household income raised, or you failed to complete a requirement. Stop spewing lies.
Gimme my welfare.
My kid's classmate scored 2400 on his SAT and had a 4.0 GPA. His first choice, Harvard, didn't accept him. They accepted his highspanic classmate with fewer credentials. Another white classmate signed his SAT as 'black' and was inundated with college literature. Universities have financial incentives for race quotas.
Huh. Well I’m white and I got in every school I applied, which was several.

To your statement welfare takes race into consideration, you’re a dirty filthy liar. That can’t prove what you say.

Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Gimme my welfare.

To your statement welfare takes race into consideration, you’re a dirty filthy liar. That can’t prove what you say.
Welfare and all gov entitlements consider race. You are a liar or else too insulated.

Gimme my welfare.

Welfare and all gov entitlements consider race. You are a liar or else too insulated.
Clients don’t even have to identify their racial makeup, makes no difference to their case. Show me anything credible that says race is considered. You can’t. Because it isn’t, moron.

The size of the fraud unit varies depending on the size of the county. Fact- people can no longer move county to county or state to state to receive welfare. Ones home county is financially responsible for them. They will give someone a bus ticket home before they pay for someone that is not their financial responsibility.
If someone has any active case somewhere other than the agency they’re applying they do not qualify. Upfront denials.
Perhaps there have been constructive changes in more recent decades, but even with such changes it would simply be impossible in such examples as those counties in New York City (e.g., Kings, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan) to adequately staff the fraud units. Because the number of Southern Blacks who migrated to New York in '64 and closely thereafter has multiplied so prolifically it would require a fraud unit the size of the police department.

New York City's welfare recipient roll is the largest in the Nation -- and it is vast. Without the federal subsidy it could not be sustained.

Perhaps there have been constructive changes in more recent decades, but even with such changes it would simply be impossible in such examples as those counties in New York City (e.g., Kings, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan) to adequately staff the fraud units. Because the number of Southern Blacks who migrated to New York in '64 and closely thereafter has multiplied so prolifically it would require a fraud unit the size of the police department.

New York City's welfare recipient roll is the largest in the Nation -- and it is vast. Without the federal subsidy it could not be sustained.
Right. In big cities they are short on fraud unit staff. They are also short on case workers and clerical staff and police officers etc. They do the best that they can.. can’t ask for much else while whining about their existence and looking to cut their resources.
“Because the number of southern blacks” give me a break. There are plenty of whites out there committing fraud as well. The point is that every system has people that abuse it. It doesn’t mean the system isn’t necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back