'Transracial' man, born white, says he feels Filipino

I feel black. Gimme a welfare check.
Go apply. If you qualify you’ll get one (regardless of race)
I get special privilege if I'm black.
How do you figure (this should be good)
Race plays into determining gov assistance. My family of 13 was cut off in 1969 while black families with more stayed on.
I also would be given priority in college acceptance. Lots of official benefits in being black.
Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Race does not play into welfare at all. Any family that qualifies, receives it. If you were cut off it’s not because you’re white. It’s because you didn’t qualify. Either your household income raised, or you failed to complete a requirement. Stop spewing lies.

Last edited:
Just wait till he gets his birth certificate changed:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I'm pretty sure there was some woman portraying that she was black only to find out different.

I remember that the was an "LAW & Order" episode on something like this. I mean real life just mimics TV go figure.

I wonder how much it would cost to change my racial identity? I mean a couple doctors and a judge right?
:mm::mm:

Race plays into determining gov assistance. My family of 13 was cut off in 1969 while black families with more stayed on.
I also would be given priority in college acceptance. Lots of official benefits in being black.
Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Race does not play into welfare at all. Any family that qualifies, receives it. If you were cut off it’s not because you’re white. It’s because you didn’t qualify. Either your household income raised, or you failed to complete a requirement. Stop spewing lies.

Last edited:
OK. I am not making this up. Remember the song, "I Think I'm Turning Japanese"? Rachel Dolezal move over. :)

What is so unusual about this?

I think we've all met at least a few Whites who obviously feel like, and clearly behave like, they are Black. The more extreme examples of this phenomenon are called, "wiggers," which is the compressed form of white n!ggers (seriously). I believe one well-known example of this is the performer known as Eminem (or something like that).

I know of only one Black whose White behavioral characteristics were so convincing he managed to become President of the United States.

Last edited:
colleges use racial quotas for acceptance
It was necessary legislation to level the playing field. I see no problem. I’m white, I got into to every single college I applied to.

Old School identifies with a mushroom and works hard to think like one each and every day.
What kind of mushroom?
OK. I am not making this up. Remember the song, "I Think I'm Turning Japanese"? Rachel Dolezal move over. :)

What is so unusual about this?

I think we've all met at least a few Whites who obviously feel like, and clearly behave like, they are Black. The more extreme examples of this phenomenon are called, "wiggers," which is the compressed form of white n!ggers. (Seriously.) I believe one well-known example of this is the performer known as Eminem (or something like that).

I know of only one Black whose White behavioral characteristics were so convincing he managed to become President of the United States.
So is this guy a Whilipino?

Qualification is not the issue. Willingness to quality is.
False. Qualification is an issue. When you’re talking “welfare” I’m going to assume you’re referring to Public Assistance, where they pay people’s rent. People who apply for PA have anywhere between 30-60 day wait. In which the agency decides IF they qualify. People can’t just make up stories and get a check. They have to prove everything their claiming, while being in mandatory job training. All the fake news you people hear from Alex Jones have you thinking it’s a free for all with checks flying out for everyone. People who don’t qualify or can’t prove they qualify don’t recieve shit. And a lot of times, people who really to need it and qualify get denied and have to reapply and start all over again because they missed an appointment or a piece of paperwork. It is extremely easy to get denied or have your case cut.
And for the people who “game the system” there’s a fraud unit. They have investigators and lawyers who document and prosecute all fraud. Anyone found of fraud receives sanctions on their case or depending on severity, can be criminally prosecuted.

Last edited:
Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Wrong. Minority status impacts entitlements.
Gimme my welfare.

It was necessary legislation to level the playing field. I see no problem. I’m white, I got into to every single college I applied to.
It didn't level anything. It tipped it in another direction.

Gimme my welfare, bitch.
Wrong. Minority status impacts entitlements.
Gimme my welfare.
No. It doesn’t. At all. You’re a liar.

really--it's worthless--- for I have linked in other threads blacks graduate college and high school at lower levels
it's not really leveling anything.....

so if they are not ''smart enough'' and can't make the grades in high school--they won't be able to do it in college !!

636461680217152823-transracial.jpg
I was born a Cocker Spaniel....but I really feel like I'm a Klingon.

Forum List

Back