Transgender woman Arrested For Voyuerism

except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.
what should target have done to prevent it?
not allowed the man (or whatever) in the women's changing rooms
how? sincere question. how would you expect target to police it's changing rooms for transgender people?
Target made it their policy to allow any sex to use whatever bathroom and or dressing room they wanted. Stop being so stupid. I would sue the shit out of target except I will never have too because I refuse to shop there. That woman was frankly very stupid for being in a target dressing room. Very stupid.
how would they or any store have enforced rules that required otherwise? let's just answer that question and then we can talk about whether or not they are responsible.
Well, there use to be a monitor near the rooms or keys. It's really simple, and been done for decades. ahem, cameras and security guards? wow, you're pretty clueless.

except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.
how? sincere question. how would you expect target to police it's changing rooms for transgender people?
Target made it their policy to allow any sex to use whatever bathroom and or dressing room they wanted. Stop being so stupid. I would sue the shit out of target except I will never have too because I refuse to shop there. That woman was frankly very stupid for being in a target dressing room. Very stupid.
how would they or any store have enforced rules that required otherwise? let's just answer that question and then we can talk about whether or not they are responsible.
Easy dumbass, until they gave their permission a woman client would complain that a male was present in the women's dressing room and the store or cops could remove that person, now, because of the black president and his dumb assed policy and Target policy that will no longer occur. Fuck target I shop elsewhere.

why? what did they do wrong?

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice
try north carolina's
what does it state that is different than the last 1000 years?
there wasn't a law before. it wasn't needed - and transgendered people still existed and used the restroom of their choice.
so why are you against standing pat?
standing pat? nothing was new until the right wing started to feel like you had to present papers or privates to use the restroom

Well, there use to be a monitor near the rooms or keys. It's really simple, and been done for decades. ahem, cameras and security guards? wow, you're pretty clueless.
do those cameras or security guards see through clothes?

Easy dumbass, until they gave their permission a woman client would complain that a male was present in the women's dressing room and the store or cops could remove that person, now, because of the black president and his dumb assed policy and Target policy that will no longer occur. Fuck target I shop elsewhere.
why is a woman looking at who is in the dressing room next to her in your scenario? is that something women do - peep at their dressing room neighbors?

No, evidently it's the transgendered hence the arrest and the subject of this thread. Now fuck off.

try north carolina's
what does it state that is different than the last 1000 years?
there wasn't a law before. it wasn't needed - and transgendered people still existed and used the restroom of their choice.
so why are you against standing pat?
standing pat? nothing was new until the right wing started to feel like you had to present papers or privates to use the restroom
wow, you need to learn why that was done. It's not my job to educate you. All the law says is what has been on the books since before time. There was a reason why they implemented it. you should go read why. Houston just learned that fact.

nope, they monitor doors entering the rooms. You do know there are doors with locks right?

why is a woman looking at who is in the dressing room next to her in your scenario? is that something women do - peep at their dressing room neighbors?
who did that?

Dude don't look like no lady.....

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

Actually, h'orsh'/it does look like no lady. No lady is exactly what h'orsh'/it looks like.

Transgender woman means nothing and is confusing. Please can't we call them transvestites? Then we know we are talking about a man in a dress.

nope, they monitor doors entering the rooms. You do know there are doors with locks right?
so how do they prevent any transgendered person from entering?

Not my solution.

Not my solution.
so you didn't give a solution?

That's just Idaho. Where the senators "wide-stance" into the next restroom stall.

Not my solution.
I did. I said a monitor, a key, cameras and a security guard.

Not my solution.
and how does that keep out transgendered people?

Not my solution.
and how does that keep out transgendered people?
the same way it keeps anyone else out that doesn't belong.

Forum List

Back