Transgender woman Arrested For Voyuerism

The thing is it's not the first story ever like this.
What there's been one or two more in the decades since Target opened its doors? Surely you can find a link about it then.

Never said only at Target. You have a simple mind and can't think outside the ass where you shove your head.
:fu:

So you shove your finder up your ass?
You conservatives are obsessed with thinking about things entering asses. Half your posts in this thread have involved ass play.

When you quit doing what I said you do, I'll stop saying you do it. Apparently, you're obsessed with doing things like that and don't like it when someone says you do.

Dude don't look like no lady.....

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!
weird. they caught a nd charged him without relying on any new rightwing bathroom laws.

imagine that

Transgender woman arrested in voyeurism incident at Idaho Target | Fox News

And you libtards and your black president want these people pissing with our daughters.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women’s clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women’s section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.
you just HAD to mention that the President is black didn't you redneck woman? :eusa_eh:

gawd but you're a PoS :thup:

It's never stopped his supporters from mentioning his race. How is this different?

And they'll only catch one out of ten of these perverts.
sofa.gif

Wait till a father catches one videoing his daughter....that'll be great!!!!
what about that would be great?

You really are stupid
answer the question.

do you find taping unsuspecting children "great"?

do you find vigilante justice "great?"
do you just have a desire to see transgender people beaten? would that be "great"
what part would be "great?"

transgender-620x352.jpg

I would definitely sue Target.

Guess what everyone! In case you haven't noticed, Obama is b l a c k. And, dot commie has a problem with that! Who knew?

transgender-620x352.jpg

I would definitely sue Target.
why? what did they do wrong?

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice

And they'll only catch one out of ten of these perverts.
sofa.gif

Wait till a father catches one videoing his daughter....that'll be great!!!!
what about that would be great?

You really are stupid
answer the question.

do you just have a desire to see transgender people beaten? would that be "great"

You must not be a doting father....my husband ever caught some perv doing it and justice would be swift and severe...then he would call the police

answer the question.

:wtf:

answer the question.

sassy thinks there would be something great about a girl being filmed in a changing room. i just wonder ehat about that scenario is "great"

Personally I love robots loaded with c-4 that's the greatest invention since sliced bread.

answer the question.

sassy thinks there would be something great about a girl being filmed in a changing room. i just wonder ehat about that scenario is "great"

Because you're too stupid to grasp what people mean doesn't mean you have to lie about them. I repeat, you're stupid

Forum List

Back