"Transgender" Fail; Next Up: Reverse Obergefell.. How Interracial Marriage Differs From Gay Marriage

Do you agree that Obergefell needs revisiting per New York vs Ferber?

• Yes, gay marriage isn't like interracial marriage. Children deserve a mother and father in marriage

• No, children's concerns don't matter in marriage. Behaviors are protected in the same way as race.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I noticed you skipped right over this part "There are no rights to marriage if only some enjoy them.". .

Why address your idiotic ramblings?

Felons cannot legally own guns, even though owning a gun is a legal right.
Siblings cannot marry, even though marriage is a right.

Not our problem that your bigotry and hate prevent you from understanding this.

Legal marriage is not a personal choice. It is gov-granted coercion and needs stringent rules to qualify. Homo sex doesn't qualify because it can't procreate.
Lefties are so backwards and logic-challenged.
Actually, it isn't necessarily the ability to procreate as it is to provide natural mother father or adoptive mother father or grandmother/grandfather. It's the stability and the two different role models that are essential to children who come in both boys and girls.

Imagine that. The instant that standard becomes troublesome for people such as yourself it doesn't apply anymore. Funny how that works.
You're backwards. Homos can't procreate no matter how much you lefties think you're above nature.
Actually, your ignorance and bigotry render you backward.

The hate and stupidity common most on the right render you backward.
. What is hateful about allowing children the natural right to be raised by their parents?

And preventing gay couples from marrying accomplishes this how?

If a husband and wife cannot reproduce because the man is sterile- so they use a sperm donor- do you believe that the children have a right to be raised by the mother and the sperm donor- and not the husband?

If there is a "right" to marry, you have to acknowledge that it exists for everyone of every lifestyle other than just gay..

No- we don't have to acknowledge your ignorance and bigotry- that is self evident.

If you want to argue you can marry your brother- you can make that argument.

If you don't believe you have the right to marry your brother- than this is just your strawman being dragged out again.

Procreation isn't a requirement to get married in this nation. Don't like it? Tough shit.

That's a strawman. Mothers and fathers grandmothers/grandfathers can adopt in marriage too. Gay "parents" adopting promise the agency and the child, that the child will NEVER have either a mother or father....for life.

Rosh is the one pretending that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry since they can't procreate. Access to marriage isn't defined on one's ability to reproduce or not.

You don't like that gays can marry and adopt in every state? So the hell what? They will continue to do so without your irrelevant blessing.

Rosh just doesn't believe Gays should be allowed to marry and is flailing to find a rational that is more than "Gays are icky"

Procreation isn't a requirement to get married in this nation. Don't like it? Tough shit.

. Gay "parents" adopting promise the agency and the child, that the child will NEVER have either a mother or father....for life.

Gay parents who adopt promise their child that they will have two parents- something the child's heterosexual parents didn't do.

Why exactly are you so determined to prevent children from having parents?

No mom or dad though...that's the physical defect of gay marriage...can't be overcome..it's a binding situation legally to the child's detriment.

Driving is a privilege.

It was not always so...

Yes, obtaining license is a privilege granted by a higher authority. If you ask for permission, then the permission can be either granted or denied, at the whim of the higher authority. There was a time when driving an automobile on the public roads was a right, but the people let this right slip through their fingers.

There is hardly a more blatant example of the loss of a right than the driving of an automobile.

It is explained, in the Yale Law Journal of 1931: "The law has drawn a distinction between the ordinary use of the highway for travel, and its use for purposes of private gain. A vehicle on the road for the former purpose is there as of 'right'; one using it in the latter manner has only a 'privilege' of use."

The Constitutional Law section of American Jurisprudence explains the right: "While the freedom to travel within the United States has been held to be a basic right under the Federal Constitution which is independent of a specific provision therein, the right of locomotion has also been held to be a part of the 'liberty' guaranteed by the due process clauses."

Justice Epes, delivering the opinion of the Supreme Court of Appeals of Virginia, explained the right quite clearly and frankly: "The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon in the ordinary course of life and business is a common right which he has under his right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right in so doing to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day; and under the existing modes of travel includes the right to drive a horse-drawn carriage or wagon thereon, or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purposes of life and business. It is not a mere privilege, like the privilege of moving a house in the street, or transporting persons or property for hire along the street, which a city may permit or prohibit at will." Justice Griffith, delivering an opinion of the Supreme Court of Mississippi, declared, upon reviewing the opinion of Justice Epes of Virginia concerning this most valuable of rights: "There seems to be no dissent among the authorities on this proposition."

Americans have this propensity toward pissing away their rights for privileges granted by the State.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You need an option for don't care one way or the other.
Well I just didn't want to waste a poll question with the guaranteed smallest number of respondents. Because most American men are freaking the fuck out about the idea of men in the showers with their wives, nieces, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriends, aunts and cousins. Not to mention how the womenfolk are feeling about it. Especially the 17 million women rape survivors. I suppose they "care one way or the other". Don't you?

Your group is so small that it wasn't worthy of a poll question. Any assertion to the opposite is just frankly unbelievable LGBT propaganda. The same way they sold the USSC on "a majority of Americans support gay marriage" or "they just don't care one way or the other".. while state after state after state voted it down...California voted down twice, in spite of being ground zero for the "gay rights movement"...

The 5 on the USSC assured the public it knew best and so defied the majority unilaterally for an idea which in their omnipotent "wisdom" was a social upheaval "whose time had come"....despite what the Public wanted/wants for Itself..

Obergefell will be revisited in the very near future. It was Upheld newly-written law outside the reach of the USSC; there is no language protecting just some aberrant sexual behaviors, nor any guarantees in the US Constitution to everyone being able to marry. If "gay marriage' is legal, so is polygamy etc. which are just other sexual lifestyles and behaviors. The 14th doesn't allow arbitrary discrimination when one type of group is removed from majority regulation...all same or similar (aberrant sex lifestyles) are welcome at that point. The FAIL of the USSC on Obergefell was twofold 1. Mistaking just some sex behaviors as equal to race and 2. Failing to include all parties to the radical revision of the marriage contract: which left children divorced from even the hope of either a mother or father for life as a matter of newly-enacted law (outside of Congress).

Last edited:
Obgerfell is going to be revisited just as soon as Kagan and Ginsberg are impeached by Republicans in Congress. :lol:

Sil keeps jumping between the denial and bargaining stages in the grieving process.

Obgerfell is going to be revisited just as soon as Kagan and Ginsberg are impeached by Republicans in Congress. :lol:

Sil keeps jumping between the denial and bargaining stages in the grieving process.
Time will tell which one of us will be grieving what...

Time will tell which one of us will be grieving what...

Meanwhile...gays are marrying and raising their families in every single state. It gives me great pleasure knowing that all you can do about it is whine and come up with cockamamie legal schemes.

Meanwhile...gays are marrying and raising their families in every single state. It gives me great pleasure knowing that all you can do about it is whine and come up with cockamamie legal schemes.
Homos don't have families to raise. They have kidnap victims.
Hopefully democrats and left wingers will someday progress to the point of acknowledging this travesty.

Hopefully democrats and left wingers will someday progress to the point of acknowledging this travesty.

:lol:

Here is the extensive list of things you can actually do about it:

1. Whine on the internet.

Enjoy your irrelevance.

Enjoy your irrelevance.
So when you're intellectually defeated on a discussion board that's the best response you can come up with?

Enjoy your irrelevance.
So when you're intellectually defeated on a discussion board that's the best response you can come up with?

Idiocy such as yours barely even merits a response. Kidnap victims!? :lol:

All mdk does is trolls. The mods know about him and do nothing to curb him so far as I can tell. I don't think I've ever seen a thread he's started on any topic. He and Skylar exist to disrupt discussions with ad hominems and sniping. That's literally all they do. If this was my discussion board, I'd identify that behavior as a suppression of free speech and nip it in the bud. But that's me.

All mdk does is trolls. The mods know about him and do nothing to curb him so far as I can tell. I don't think I've ever seen a thread he's started on any topic. He and Skylar exist to disrupt discussions with ad hominems and sniping. That's literally all they do. If this was my discussion board, I'd identify that behavior as a suppression of free speech and nip it in the bud. But that's me

Oh, quit crying. You already have a discussion board where it's just you whining about queers to yourself. Your tears bring my joy, though. lol

Forum List

Back