"Christian" with "you deserve rape" banner gets hit with baseball bat.

So anyone that says anything against Christianity (or anything else) is open season to be smacked with a bat? In this nation we have this thing called the First Amendment and it protects free speech. I don't agree with what he was saying and doing but I'll defend his right to say it.

So anyone that says anything against Christianity (or anything else) is open season to be smacked with a bat? In this nation we have this thing called the First Amendment and it protects free speech. I don't agree with what he was saying and doing but I'll defend his right to say it.
If people want to abuse kids then they should expect a reaction.

So you're okay with banning Muslims?? Because raping little boys is acceptable in Islam as "play".

It's free speech you jackass, it's protected....it's also a damn good way to get shot when you attack someone for merely expressing their opinion.

It's free speech you jackass, it's protected....it's also a damn good way to get shot when you attack someone for merely expressing their opinion.
"You deserve to be raped" - is child abuse when directed at kids. Say what you like but dont come whining when someone gets upset.

"You deserve to be raped" - is child abuse when directed at kids. Say what you like but dont come whining when someone gets upset.

I said he shouldn't have been doing it...with that said it's his right to do it. Welcome to Merica, toad

Again....I assume you condemn Islam and support banning all Muslim men coming from the Middle East....since they see it as okay to rape young boys as "play time"??

The US military has confirmed this to be true.

I said he shouldn't have been doing it...with that said it's his right to do it. Welcome to Merica, toad
You crack me up, you really do.

The man is a disgusting asshole, but nobody has the right to commit assault against him. Let him spew his bile. The more he does the more people find his positions repugnant.

You crack me up, you really do.

No I befuddle you because you know I'm right. It may be ugly speech but it's freedom of speech in this nation. The man is protected by it.

The best way to deal with these obnoxious fools is not give them the attention they so desperately want. Indifference is so much more satisfying then hate. lol

"You deserve rape." Is that part of the Christian fundy political platform now?
as is beating people with bats, looting, rioting, destroying and cop killing is to the amoral left.

Forum List

Back