Transgender cop kicked out of LGBT event because she wore uniform

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Liberals can get so caught up in their causes that they can turn on each other.

An openly transgender cop helped organize an event to support the LGBT community and attended to provide security. The transgender cop was asked to leave for showing up in uniform. Unreal. The others feared the cop uniform would trigger others. Perhaps they have adopted the BLM agenda. It was completely uncalled for. The cop is the only transgender on the San Diego police force. When the cop came out of the closet, the other officers supported her, even ones she hadn't met before. You''d think that would be cause to support police. But, no, in the liberal world, some groups are vilified and it doesn't matter whether they fit the stereotype liberals use to label them. They will not be accepted by the militant libs no matter what. And this kind of treatment from a group that is asking to be accepted by others makes it even more hypocritical.

"In a world where uber-progressives appear to get PTSD from existence itself, thereā€™s nothing that doesnā€™t need a trigger warning.

The latest? Police, for some reason.

Back in July, Black Lives Matter shut down a gay pride parade in Toronto because they dared have a police-themed floatā€¦ which may have made some people uncomfortable, or something. BLMā€™s sheet of demands claimed that Pride Toronto had engaged in ā€œanti-black racismā€ by reducing the visibility of gay people of color in the march which people attend voluntarily.

And that craziness is hardly confined to Canada. As the Tribunist reported: Safe spaces have gotten so safe that even members of the groups theyā€™re hoping to keep safe can be excluded for fear of triggering others. This is was what happened earlier this month to San Diego Police Officer Christine Garcia.

Garcia was asked to leave a Transgender Day of Remembrance event even though she is transgendered. Why was she asked to leave? Because she showed up to the event wearing her police uniform. Garcia had spent the day providing security for the Day of Awarenessā€™s march. She was part of the team tasked with protecting the very people who would later turn her away. She was asked ā€œto leave because her uniform could upset others in attendance,ā€ according to the LA Times.

The irony gets more complex. Garcia had been on the 12-person committee that planned the Day of Awareness. Garcia is San Diegoā€™s only openly transgender cop, and is often celebrated for her willingness to fight for what she believes in.

ā€œTelling 1,800 officers that Iā€™m transgender, and not knowing how they were going to treat me, was my biggest obstacle,ā€ Garcia said. ā€œI really didnā€™t know if I was going to lose all respect from them.ā€ She didnā€™t. When she came out, she received ā€œa flood of support from colleagues ā€” some of whom she had never spoken to before. A lot of them came to me and said, ā€˜You know what, youā€™re a good cop, and thatā€™s all the mattersā€™ā€¦ It was very inspiring to me.ā€

To our knowledge, there hasnā€™t been even a single instance of a transgender person being killed by police in the past year, raising questions as to why they would be the ones fearing police. Perhaps theyā€™ve bought the Black Lives Matter Kool-aid and think police are launching a war on every single community possible except white men. Who knows ā€“ but the reaction that Ms. Garcia received from her fellow officers shows transgenders truly have no reason to fear police. In fact, in this story, theyā€™re not the ones who were intolerant."

LGBTQ rally asks cop to LEAVE; then find out she's... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

"Liberals can get so caught up in their causes that they can turn on each other."

Kinda like voting for Trump ain't it.

The tolerant left shuns one of their own transgendered because they are a police officer.

Fucking classic.

The tolerant left shuns one of their own transgendered because they are a police officer.

Fucking classic.

And a tolerant rightie shuns one of his own police officers for being transgendered, got a point?

Here is my point. The righties are wrong to do that, as are the leflties too shun their own.

Got it?

Plus, we all know that righties are racist, homophobic, misogynist, xenophobic monsters. The left claims they are tolerant.

An openly transgender cop helped organize an event to support the LGBT community and attended to provide security. The transgender cop was asked to leave for showing up in uniform. Unreal. The others feared the cop uniform would trigger others. Perhaps they have adopted the BLM agenda. It was completely uncalled for. The cop is the only transgender on the San Diego police force. When the cop came out of the closet, the other officers supported her, even ones she hadn't met before. You''d think that would be cause to support police. But, no, in the liberal world, some groups are vilified and it doesn't matter whether they fit the stereotype liberals use to label them. They will not be accepted by the militant libs no matter what. And this kind of treatment from a group that is asking to be accepted by others makes it even more hypocritical.

"In a world where uber-progressives appear to get PTSD from existence itself, thereā€™s nothing that doesnā€™t need a trigger warning.

Back in July, Black Lives Matter shut down a gay pride parade in Toronto because they dared have a police-themed floatā€¦ which may have made some people uncomfortable, or something. BLMā€™s sheet of demands claimed that Pride Toronto had engaged in ā€œanti-black racismā€ by reducing the visibility of gay people of color in the march which people attend voluntarily.

And that craziness is hardly confined to Canada. As the Tribunist reported: Safe spaces have gotten so safe that even members of the groups theyā€™re hoping to keep safe can be excluded for fear of triggering others. This is was what happened earlier this month to San Diego Police Officer Christine Garcia.

Garcia was asked to leave a Transgender Day of Remembrance event even though she is transgendered. Why was she asked to leave? Because she showed up to the event wearing her police uniform. Garcia had spent the day providing security for the Day of Awarenessā€™s march. She was part of the team tasked with protecting the very people who would later turn her away. She was asked ā€œto leave because her uniform could upset others in attendance,ā€ according to the LA Times.

The irony gets more complex. Garcia had been on the 12-person committee that planned the Day of Awareness. Garcia is San Diegoā€™s only openly transgender cop, and is often celebrated for her willingness to fight for what she believes in.

ā€œTelling 1,800 officers that Iā€™m transgender, and not knowing how they were going to treat me, was my biggest obstacle,ā€ Garcia said. ā€œI really didnā€™t know if I was going to lose all respect from them.ā€ She didnā€™t. When she came out, she received ā€œa flood of support from colleagues ā€” some of whom she had never spoken to before. A lot of them came to me and said, ā€˜You know what, youā€™re a good cop, and thatā€™s all the mattersā€™ā€¦ It was very inspiring to me.ā€

To our knowledge, there hasnā€™t been even a single instance of a transgender person being killed by police in the past year, raising questions as to why they would be the ones fearing police. Perhaps theyā€™ve bought the Black Lives Matter Kool-aid and think police are launching a war on every single community possible except white men. Who knows ā€“ but the reaction that Ms. Garcia received from her fellow officers shows transgenders truly have no reason to fear police. In fact, in this story, theyā€™re not the ones who were intolerant."

LGBTQ rally asks cop to LEAVE; then find out she's... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Allen West is a transgender supporter now?

Fucking cannibals.

I'm trying to remember if Allen West commented on the black Trump supporter tossed out of the Trump rally because of his 'suspicious' color. Do you have any info on that similar incident?

Fucking cannibals.
Cannibals fucking.

I'm trying to remember if Allen West commented on the black Trump supporter tossed out of the Trump rally because of his 'suspicious' color. Do you have any info on that similar incident?

Your story is bullshit. No one was kicked out of a Trump rally for being black.

In this case, the LGBT turned on one of their own for wearing a cop uniform.

The libs here are doing the usual. Try to deflect by changing the subject. The hatred of cops overruled being fair and kind to a transgender cop. Even though hundreds on the police force in SD supported her, the LGBT community turned on her for not being politically correct.

Yes, liberals preach tolerance and inclusion but practice intolerance and bigotry on a regular basis.

And, of course, there's no such gender as transgender. There are scientifically identifiable differences between men and women. A gender identification blood test identifies gender--either male or female. Male and female brains are wired differently. Male and female skeletons have structural differences. Science knows of no gender besides male and female.

Your story is bullshit. No one was kicked out of a Trump rally for being black.

In this case, the LGBT turned on one of their own for wearing a cop uniform.

The libs here are doing the usual. Try to deflect by changing the subject. The hatred of cops overruled being fair and kind to a transgender cop. Even though hundreds on the police force in SD supported her, the LGBT community turned on her for not being politically correct.
Trump Called A Black Man A "Thug" At His Rally...He's Actually A Die-Hard Supporter

Forum List

Back