Pantyhose LOL

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I was asked if I would ever wear pantyhose, those things that are now being marketed to men as "Mantyhose" lmfao !

I said...
Only two ways.

The first way is if you pay me $10,000,000 cash money with a good faith payment of 5 million dollars.

The second way, is if things like Marijuana and Ecstasy is being displayed in open windows, hookers are legal, and people are walking around with pet monkeys, lions, leopards, cheetahs, jaguars and Macaw birds, and the most popular cars are Renault and Peugeot and Citroen... and Gay marriage is legal, and naked women are pole dancing for the public through a glass store front window.
And there is free public everything and guns are banned, and the president is a single woman in her 40s.

And Trams are zipping around the streets with people's pet leopards with their noses out the window.

That kind of an environment.

Sure as hell aint America.
lol

I was asked if I would ever wear pantyhose, those things that are now being marketed to men as "Mantyhose" lmfao !

I said...
Only two ways.

The first way is if you pay me $10,000,000 cash money with a good faith payment of 5 million dollars.

The second way, is if things like Marijuana and Ecstasy is being displayed in open windows, hookers are legal, and people are walking around with pet monkeys, lions, leopards, cheetahs, jaguars and Macaw birds, and the most popular cars are Renault and Peugeot and Citroen... and Gay marriage is legal, and naked women are pole dancing for the public through a glass store front window.
And there is free public everything and guns are banned, and the president is a single woman in her 40s.

And Trams are zipping around the streets with people's pet leopards with their noses out the window.

lol

The Great Goose begs to differ.

• Banned

I said...
Only two ways.

lol

The Great Goose begs to differ.
lol

Forum List

Back