Trans youth SIX times more likely to experience bullying, abuse and violence than their non-trans peers

Trans youth SIX times more likely to experience bullying, abuse and violence than their non-trans peers

So, let's see if I have this straight…

Those who publicly behave in a manner that clearly shows them to be seriously fucked in the head, tend not to be as well treated among sane, normal society, as those who do not.

Is that what you are saying?

Who would ever have expected that to be the case?

No, the REPULTION of "trans people" comes from Human Nature, aka NORMAL PEOPLE!
Who are these "Real people" you are referring to???? You sound like a 15 y/o know it all teenage philosopher, lol.
Religion has little to do with the disposition expressed!

“Religion” has come to be used by the most depraved and degenerate fringes of the left wrong as a bogeyman on which to blame any and all opposition to the various forms of evil and madness that they want to promote.

We don't oppose the sexual abuse and mutilation of children's because that's the position that any sane, decent human being would take; we oppose it because we are “religious fanatics” who want to force our religion on others. That is what they claim.

Trans kids don’t need protection from bullying, they need to learn to stick up for themselves.

If they’re truly committed to being trans for life, they have a lot worse than some kids calling them names ahead of them.

They need to toughen up and learn to fight if they’re going to survive

Since the gender crap has been taught in schools, gender confusion is up 4000%. So by your own admission, you support a curriculum that has increased bullying by 4000% in the schools.
Congratulations.
Do I support bullying? Hell no. That is absurd, but YOU think that YOU can normalize being trans so they stop being bullied.
That is obviously an abject failure by your own admission.

When I was young, bullying was understood to involve physical violence, or at the very least, a credible threat of physical violence. It involved attempts or threats to unjustly harm others.

Now, calling out that which is evil or insane or overtly harmful, for what it clearly is, is considered “bullying”. If that is what “bullying” is now to be understood to mean, then count me as being 100% in favor of “bullying”.

bullying-bully.gif

No one deserves to be bullied, it is inhumane and those that are bullies are terrible humans. Those that bully are people with low self esteem and need to feel big because of their fragile egos.

Young people who are confused about their sex have their own mental health issues. I am still against young people taking any therapy or surgery for a mental condition.

The gender bending trend is just that--a social contagion. There's no way 20% and more of teens are suddenly non-binary, trans and whatnot. How sad for them that they will come out of this fad not with weird clothes and bad hair, but a period of their life where they changed their names, pronouns and identity.

…and in many cases, came out of it with irreversible physical damage, rendering them sterile, unable to enjoy sexual intimacy, and with other permanent physical issues.

The young women now suing over having had their healthy breasts amputated while they were still very confused minors, got off very easy, compared to some.

No one deserves to be bullied, it is inhumane and those that are bullies are terrible humans. Those that bully are people with low self esteem and need to feel big because of their fragile egos.

Young people who are confused about their sex have their own mental health issues. I am still against young people taking any therapy or surgery for a mental condition.
Bullying prevents weak mindsets like yours!

Trans kids, sad. Stay in the closet until the year 2100. It takes time for society to adjust, especially to the abnormal.

This isn't something to which society will “adjust”. Not by 2100. Not ever.

This is an aberration to be swept away by the process of natural selection, litter and detritus left by the side of the highway of evolution.

When I was young, bullying was understood to involve physical violence, or at the very least, a credible threat of physical violence. It involved attempts or threats to unjustly harm others.

Now, calling out that which is evil or insane or overtly harmful, for what it clearly is, is considered “bullying”. If that is what “bullying” is now to be understood to mean, then count me as being 100% in favor of “bullying”.
Exactly.

It doesn't even have to be calling out the evil. These kids are being trained to take offense at the slightest of deviation from the "norms" that their groomers are setting for them.

"Boo-HOO! The substitute teacher misgendered me! Called me "sir" and everything. The teacher was supposed to leave a note that my pronouns are Xe, Xer. Not my fault I woke up late and didn't have time to shave or put on foundation, is it?"

Last edited:
What's been called an epidemic of all too often deadly violence targeting trans youth raises a number of serious concerns.

First and foremost is the politicization of the issue by conservatives who seek NOT to protect trans youth, but portray them, rather than as the frequent targets of abuse they are, but rather as the perpetrators of same.

Why is this reversal of reality occurring?

Trans youth experience bullying, abuse and violence at SIX TIMES the rate of their gender-conforming peers, but what one tends to see in conservative circles is an ongoing rush to deepen the deadly and destructive divide imperiling trans kids.

What can be done to educate people about the trauma and peril trans kids face on a daily basis?

What We Know About Trans Youth and Bullying
Get those kids help to transition back to normal.

trans. crazy. These folk are getting more and more aggressive in their speech..and they will get violent at some point in near future..... thanks to gutter media and those telling them that they are an oppressed minority.

Forum List

Back