Cannot Believe

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
You live your life, you do your thing. The kids go to school, you cook dinner, fix things, complete paperwork, etc. But once in a while I have to stop because am caught just entirely astonished at how incredibly beautiful my wife is. She was always a million miles out of my league, and she still is. Maybe more now. Being a man is being grateful and being strong.

You live your life, you do your thing. The kids go to school, you cook dinner, fix things, complete paperwork, etc. But once in a while I have to stop because am caught just entirely astonished at how incredibly beautiful my wife is. She was always a million miles out of my league, and she still is. Maybe more now. Being a man is being grateful and being strong.
Post a picture

I teach, MATH
For 39 years.
You support this or NOT?

Congratulations!

A happy marriage is something that every person dreams of.

And the fact that your wife is beautiful makes it even sweeter.

I have the same. Not a day goes by that I don't silently thank her for making me a better person, and not a day goes by that I don't wonder what she saw in me. Twenty-six years and there is still no one I'd rather spend time with...

She is awesome. Can you return my socks?

Just kidding. Good for you dude.

All three of my ex-wives were attractive that I asked them to marry me but not attractive enough to keep me interested in the long run (obviously).

Forum List

Back