Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

Gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness and is usually the impetus for somebody to transgender. According to the Mayo Clinic, all people who transgender are not afflicted with gender dysphoria, but I would guess that the large majority are. If my guess is right, then yes at least most transgendered people suffer from a bonafide recognized mental illness.

WHO among others cites statistics of a very high rate of mental disorders and substance abuse among transgendered people. Of course in this 'woke' world we now occupy, most say it is because the rest of us don't accept these people as 'normal'. (Every time I hear that I think about the nice assortment of pretty bridges I have for sale.)

I definitely believe a person should have reached the age of majority before having any kind of hormone therapy or surgery to transgender. And I think parents or others who do that to kids should be jailed as should those committing any other form of child abuse.

I believe it is anybody's constitutional right to transgender if he/she is an adult and can find qualified medical people willing to do it. I think ANY medical personnel should be allowed to refuse to do it on ethical/moral principles though.

And while a transgendered person certainly has the constitutional right not to be verbally or physically assaulted, they do not have the right to demand that the rest of us accept them as 'normal' or pay for their considerable expenses to do it.
For the very last time (Maybe) there is no such thing as a transgendered person, they do not change except cosmetically, no DNA changes on friggin bit stop calling them transgendered. Men do not suddenly sprout a uterus, and women do not suddenly grow a penis and start impregnating people.:slap:

For the very last time (Maybe) there is no such thing as a transgendered person, they do not change except cosmetically, no DNA changes on friggin bit stop calling them transgendered. Men do not suddenly sprout a uterus, and women do not suddenly grow a penis and start impregnating people.:slap:
Transgender is just a word used for those guys pretending to be women and women pretending to be men. I agree that it is simple biological science that human beings (and I would guess all other creatures on Earth) cannot change their gender.

Transgender is just a word used for those guys pretending to be women and women pretending to be men. I agree that it is simple biological science that human beings (and I would guess all other creatures on Earth) cannot change their gender.

Have MERCY! These people trying to convince themselves they are something they can never be! You can just see the trajectory that will inevitably lead them to ever deeper depression and anxiety, and eventually suicide.

The blindness and blind willfulness is astounding.

Have MERCY! These people trying to convince themselves they are something they can never be! You can just see the trajectory that will inevitably lead them to ever deeper depression and anxiety, and eventually suicide.

Well some seem to keep at least a modicum of common sense and/or perspective. Bruce Jenner now Caitlyn Jenner is one who hasn't completely gone off the deep end.

With several now coming out as regretting their decisions to transgender, I do wonder how many fall into that category. And I suspect that is the primary reason for depression and other negatives that seem to be common with that tiny group.

All the more reason to make it 100% illegal for minors to take the drugs or have the surgeries until they at least reach the age of majority.

And every parent, every pastor, every teacher, every doctor, every adult should be telling kids this:
FvNsek_aAAAfnlM

I don't know if you saw this or not but:

E. Oregon is a far cry from the rainy coast. Men were wearing skirts in Eugene in 1994. By 2004, degradation had gone beyond the anarchist agenda and the streets were no longer safe to walk. California cultural decadence and Asian drugs helped to accelerate the decline.

Forum List

Back