Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

There absolutely is. You’re called brave and celebrated if take in the cause. Biden, the media, etc all call for “gender affirming care” for children. Schools keep getting busted for guiding kids to trans ideology without their parent’s knowledge. They proudly support what you claim isn’t happening.

Why would you want to lead a child to such a high suicide, high depression, singular focus lifestyle?? You’d be letting your child down, setting them up for unnecessary and likely complications and suffering
You keep using these words like leading, promoting, encouraging, pushing, can you show any examples where they’re actually doing this? Something specific?

Yes, and the consensus of opinion way back was that the Earth was the center of the universe. If we had squashed other professionals wild ideas as being misinformation, we would still be thinking that. Your side wants to squash all expert and professional opinions you disagree with so that only your interpretation stands unchallenged. You can't ever get to a different "consensus" if you label and squash all experts who disagree with the current consensus.

Experts. You said the magic word. Someone who has studied the issue. Let’s take the center of the universe. Galileo pointed a new invention at the planets and saw something that didn’t fit with the understood model of the universe. He had new information that could be verified. Something that anyone with a similar telescope could confirm.

A Doctor in France not long before the Civil War did a study. He determined that it really didn’t matter if you went to a Doctor or not. You had about the same odds of survival. He determined that there was something in the body that contaminated the hands.

You’ve seen those old Civil war movies where the Doctor washes up in a bowl full of bloody water. Where they use whiskey to clean out the wound. The medical profession was learning. Experimenting to find what actually worked and trying to learn why.

I can name a hundred examples where someone challenged the conventional wisdom. But in every case it is someone who had either new technology or experience in the field.

The people wailing about the COVID vaccine had neither.

But let’s go to the election. How many times did we hear someone had the proof. But they were holding onto it. Not releasing it.

If I said I had absolute proof that Trump was a Russian Agent you wouldn’t let me leave the room without producing that proof. I would be labeled as a liar.

When the first Scientists in Physics were exploring the Atom, they would publish their findings. Ten minutes after the magazine or newspaper came out someone else was setting up the experiment to confirm the findings.

Each discovery was confirmed. Then it was taken to the next step. And the step after that with each step published and confirmed.

Here is the problem with the CT folks the RW swear are telling the truth. They never want to explain or demonstrate their conclusions. You just have to take it on faith.

Now if you have a heart attack, do you want a cardiologist working on you or do you want a man who says he can heal you with Gods power? I might appreciate the prayers but I really want the heart expert working on me.

How about you?

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

PS: I am not including young children who grow out their gender dysphoria.
They are nuts.

Some may have nuts and not want them.

Some may want nuts and not have them.

But they are all nuts.

Experts. You said the magic word. Someone who has studied the issue. Let’s take the center of the universe. Galileo pointed a new invention at the planets and saw something that didn’t fit with the understood model of the universe. He had new information that could be verified. Something that anyone with a similar telescope could confirm.

A Doctor in France not long before the Civil War did a study. He determined that it really didn’t matter if you went to a Doctor or not. You had about the same odds of survival. He determined that there was something in the body that contaminated the hands.

You’ve seen those old Civil war movies where the Doctor washes up in a bowl full of bloody water. Where they use whiskey to clean out the wound. The medical profession was learning. Experimenting to find what actually worked and trying to learn why.

I can name a hundred examples where someone challenged the conventional wisdom. But in every case it is someone who had either new technology or experience in the field.

But let’s go to the election. How many times did we hear someone had the proof. But they were holding onto it. Not releasing it.

If I said I had absolute proof that Trump was a Russian Agent you wouldn’t let me leave the room without producing that proof. I would be labeled as a liar.

When the first Scientists in Physics were exploring the Atom, they would publish their findings. Ten minutes after the magazine or newspaper came out someone else was setting up the experiment to confirm the findings.

Each discovery was confirmed. Then it was taken to the next step. And the step after that with each step published and confirmed.

Here is the problem with the CT folks the RW swear are telling the truth. They never want to explain or demonstrate their conclusions. You just have to take it on faith.

Now if you have a heart attack, do you want a cardiologist working on you or do you want a man who says he can heal you with Gods power? I might appreciate the prayers but I really want the heart expert working on me.

How about you?
If a politician of one party is President and reamed from most people on TV with serious unfounded comments, nasty comedy and vicious skits maybe you would not trust the system. Frankly, many Prog politicians were more of a goldmine for these things and were and are treated with kids' gloves.

How about you?
Democrats refuse to listen to any experts they disagree with, only listening to the ones who tow the official government line, labeling everything else misinformation. In medical cases, anyone who dared cross the official government line had their medical licenses taken away for spreading misinformation.

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

It would be helpful to learn what gender dysphoria is before entering discussions about it.

Democrats refuse to listen to any experts they disagree with, only listening to the ones who tow the official government line, labeling everything else misinformation.

tmp.jpg

Democrats refuse to listen to any experts they disagree with, only listening to the ones who tow the official government line, labeling everything else misinformation. In medical cases, anyone who dared cross the official government line had their medical licenses taken away for spreading misinformation.

There was a Police Lieutenant near me. He was online fairly regularly telling everyone he wasn’t going to wear a mask or get the shots. He talked about Horse Ivermectin and even posted when it was in at the local Feed and Seeds.

He died from COVID.

This same Lieutenant would have fired any subordinate who refused to wear a vest. He would say they were taking unnecessary risks by refusing to wear the vest. Vests are mandatory in every department I’ve heard of. Some have even gone to the heavier outer wear vests. Either in addition to the under clothing vest or in lieu of it.

Interesting isn’t it?

With no mental health degrees, and limited experience in these sorts of issues.
All I seem to see is a lot of hate & anger being thrown around.
And that I am sure is not good for our mental health.

With no mental health degrees, and limited experience in these sorts of issues.
All I seem to see is a lot of hate & anger being thrown around.
And that I am sure is not good for our mental health.
Yes, there is a lot of anger from the right about these people shoving stuff up our asses and going after our children. If they had kept this shit to themselves instead of trying to convert everyone, none of this "hatred" would have happened. I keep my heterosexualness and sex kinks to myself. No reason they can't either. We didn't have hetero parades shoving it up their asses and we don't need gay pride parades shoving it up our asses and indoctrinating our children to their beliefs and they even do it in schools! I don't give a crap what they do behind closed doors but they don't need to do it right out in front of me and my children.

Forum List

Back