Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

Well, you guys always say listen to the medical professionals and the experts. But, you don't listen to any medical experts not endorsing the official democratic government decrees and, in fact, take their licenses away from them if they don't tow the democratic party line. Same thing happens with the climate. Anyone not going along with the official government line is silenced and accused of spreading misinformation, even though they are scientific experts and professionals themselves.

Actually. It is called consensus of opinion.

Let’s take Covid. Easy one right? You had USAMRID. The United States Army Medical Research In Infectious Disease. These guys spend their entire careers studying infectious disease so they can respond to a biological warfare attack. They are the military experts on diseases. Period.

Then you have the CDC. The Centers for Disease Control. They are recognized experts in infectious disease.

You have some fantastic foreign groups. The Pasteur Institute in France. The British Institute for the same purpose.

They all agree that the COVID Vaccine is your best bet.

Then you have a guy pop up. No experience in infectious disease. No experience working with them. But he says the vaccine is bad. So who do I listen to?

An an ex Soldier I respect USAMRID. As a man I respect the CDC. They say take the shot. My doctor tells me to take the shot. My wife’s doctor who is extremely well respected in the city says get the shot.

President a trump said it was a beautiful shot. He said it was fantastic.

But there is that one doctor. He says no.

So who does the smart money bet on?

Actually. It is called consensus of opinion.

Let’s take Covid. Easy one right? You had USAMRID. The United States Army Medical Research In Infectious Disease. These guys spend their entire careers studying infectious disease so they can respond to a biological warfare attack. They are the military experts on diseases. Period.

Then you have the CDC. The Centers for Disease Control. They are recognized experts in infectious disease.

You have some fantastic foreign groups. The Pasteur Institute in France. The British Institute for the same purpose.

They all agree that the COVID Vaccine is your best bet.

Then you have a guy pop up. No experience in infectious disease. No experience working with them. But he says the vaccine is bad. So who do I listen to?

An an ex Soldier I respect USAMRID. As a man I respect the CDC. They say take the shot. My doctor tells me to take the shot. My wife’s doctor who is extremely well respected in the city says get the shot.

President a trump said it was a beautiful shot. He said it was fantastic.

But there is that one doctor. He says no.

So who does the smart money bet on?
Yes, and the consensus of opinion way back was that the Earth was the center of the universe. If we had squashed other professionals wild ideas as being misinformation, we would still be thinking that. Your side wants to squash all expert and professional opinions you disagree with so that only your interpretation stands unchallenged. You can't ever get to a different "consensus" if you label and squash all experts who disagree with the current consensus.

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

PS: I am not including young children who grow out their gender dysphoria.
The trans people and the obese people will probably be just fine as long as we can keep people like you away from them.

Well, you guys always say listen to the medical professionals and the experts. But, you don't listen to any medical experts not endorsing the official democratic government decrees and, in fact, take their licenses away from them if they don't tow the democratic party line. Same thing happens with the climate. Anyone not going along with the official government line is silenced and accused of spreading misinformation, even though they are scientific experts and professionals themselves.
Which scientists have been silenced by the government?

It's hard not to think that anybody who would do that to their bodies is not seriously mentally ill. But I don't know that for a fact for all so I won't go down that road.

But I will never accept it as normal. It just isn't.
Same with me and religious people, same old.

For those who ink their bodies. It seems the soldiers and sailors have tattoos, are they mutilating their bodies?
My suggestion to you is to get a tattoo and then get castrated.

Take a little time to reflect on your experiences and then come back to us and let us know if there was any difference between them.

Forum List

Back