Tramp talking about God is really hypocritical.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
All the Evangelicals and pretend to be Christians is the reason I will never call myself Christian anymore,

They, the GOP and Tramp give Christianity a bad name.

All the Evangelicals and pretend to be Christians is the reason I will never call myself Christian anymore,

Don't be mad at people for not meeting your expectations. Judge not...

How is Christianity defined? Does it overlap with the definition of Democrat? Shouldn't the definition of 'political views' and 'religious views' be kept separate considering we strive for separation of Church and State in this country?

I’m betting you never were a Christian.

I know I was never a Christian,
Because I use to believe:

Its better to be stolen from than to steal..
Its better to be lied to than to lie.
Its better to be killed than to be a killer.

I have not believed in several years and I definitely to do not believe now that I'm completely aware that Christianity is something to be used for political purposes.

but I still have my morals which were taught by my parents.

I’m betting you never were a Christian.

I know I was never a Christian,
Because I use to believe:

Its better to be stolen from than to steal..
Its better to be lied to than to lie.
Its better to be killed than to be a killer.

I have not believed in several years and I definitely to do not believe now that I'm completely aware that Christianity is something to be used for political purposes.

Bonnie and Clyde?

Christianity is something to be used for political purposes.
How so? Do politicians use religion for political purposes any more than they use race, sex, climate, the environment, etc. for political purposes? Evangelicals voted for President Trump because they liked his stance on freedom of religion, and the President has been impartial as to which religion embraces that freedom.

Jessie Jackson goes on a black church road show every election spreading fear and disdain for whitey....gives southern baptist a bad name....

How so? Do politicians use religion for political purposes any more than they use race, sex, climate, the environment, etc. for political purposes? Evangelicals voted for President Trump because they liked his stance on freedom of religion, and the President has been impartial as to which religion embraces that freedom.

Nope just the GOP and Tramp. Evangelicals are not Christians. Freedom of religion, are you kidding, yes they are for freedom of religion as long as you believe what they believe.

Nope just the GOP and Tramp. Evangelicals are not Christians. Freedom of religion, are you kidding, yes they are for freedom of religion as long as you believe what they believe.
Where do you see Christians chasing other faiths out of the nation?....

Politicians mentioning God!!
How do you feel when Ds drop the J name?

Dear Penelope
The true Christians forgive.
So even if others do wrong, that doesn't mean we aren't Christians.

Are you going to denounce being a human being because others are human beings?

Are you going to disown being an American because others are claiming American citizenship and rights?

If you are using "other people" as justification of whether or not you are Christian,
that's already some MATERIAL condition on your faith. So that's why you are not Christian
if you cannot forgive unconditionally, but you are relying on material rewards, conditions and recognition.

That's not unconditional faith.
It's not because of Trump, but your own conditions you are relying on
that are standing in the way of you putting God and Christ before man.

Let's be honest. You NEVER called yourself a Christian.

And if you ever did, God apparently struck you with a lightning bolt for that insult to his flock everywhere.

Again Penelope
What determines the degree of someone's Christian faith
is their ability and willingness to FORGIVE, and to ask
God's help through Christ to forgive what we cannot do on our own.

Your faith or unwillingness to forgive depends on YOU not on others.

If you cannot forgive Trump, GOP or Evangelicals,
your lack of forgivenessnes and more significantly
your UNWILLINGNESS to ask God's help to forgive
is what makes YOU unchristian.

It has nothing directly to do with the actions of others.
Whether or not THEY FORGIVE is what determines their standing.

What determines YOURS is whether and to what degree YOU
are willing to either forgive or ask God's help to forgive what you can't do on your own.

there is no god = no hypocrisy

Dear harmonica
Does TRUTH exist?
What about the forces of LIFE and NATURE?

What do you call collective laws of the universe
that exist independent of human will, choice or actions?

Whatever you call that body of laws, knowledge or natural forces,
if you believe in that, then you can substitute THAT CONCEPT in
place of a personified God figure, and still talk about the same SOURCE.

there is no god = no hypocrisy

Dear harmonica
Does TRUTH exist?
What about the forces of LIFE and NATURE?

What do you call collective laws of the universe
that exist independent of human will, choice or actions?

Whatever you call that body of laws, knowledge or natural forces,
if you believe in that, then you can substitute THAT CONCEPT in
place of a personified God figure, and still talk about the same SOURCE.
I call it no proof

Forum List

Back