Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

She likes to reminisce when Plugs could rattle off 14 hilarious N jokes through those "give me the high-beams" fake caps and not miss a beat.

Now he shits his pants and falls down before he can mumble through 1 N joke.... so sad.

View attachment 802953
Does he mumble and fall only after managing his international grift through his 75 LLCs? :cuckoo:

So was Trump that painfully stupid when he said Mueller exonerated him?

Perhaps.

What do I care?

Unlike you I don't permit Donald Trump to define my every waking moment.

You also replied so quickly that you seem to have taken up permanent residence on this website.

I advise getting a life, it may change your perspective on things. ;)

Dude.

Let's review:

John Kelly's assertion is that Trump asked him about utilizing the IRS to pursue two FBI agents who were clearly breaking the law.

John Kelly informed the DC nubile (Trump), that that would also - in fact - be unlawful.

John Kelly himself attests he knows of Trump taking no retribution or investigation subsequent to their conversation.

So, now John Kelly either made up the conversation - or it was true - but nothing came of it.

I don't understand your point here.

Surprise, surprise.
John Kelly doesn't know what Trump did or didn't do after he left, hell he probably doesn't know what he had done while he was there. I am pretty sure Trump cut anybody a loose who wouldn't get with the program.

John Kelly doesn't know what Trump did or didn't do after he left, hell he probably doesn't know what he had done while he was there.

So, in other words - since literally no one else on the entire surface of the planet is making the same assertion.....ya got nada.

Perhaps.

What do I care?

Unlike you I don't permit Donald Trump to define my every waking moment.

You also replied so quickly that you seem to have taken up permanent residence on this website.

I advise getting a life, it may change your perspective on things. ;)
They were investigated for years by Durham and never were charged with anything.

That’s a fact.

All Kelly is saying is that Trump would abuse his office if given half a chance because he tried to do so in the past.
Kelly isn't telling us anything we don't already know.

All Kelly is saying is that Trump would abuse his office if given half a chance because he tried to do so in the past.
Kelly isn't telling us anything we don't already know.
And if given a second chance he’ll find people that will not stop him

Trump won't get another chance.

He'll be in jail soon.

The TV told me so.

So why fret?

You're letting the confidence mask slip. ;)

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.

So fuckit. Just let the wolves eat them all, I don't care. I won't shed a single tear for a single one of them.
I know, I know....

Everyone of the people accusing Trump are liars and Trump is the one telling the truth...
Even though Trump hired a lot of these people, they are all liars..

When will ye cop on... No matter the amount of evidence you will not believe Trump could be lying... Think about that? Think how much he can lie and you still believe him...

Than remember back to the inauguration speech crowd lie. It was a simple lie, but it told him he could lie so blatantly and you would still believe him...

Absolutely. There are a lot of people who knew the danger with Trump and they kept quiet. Kelly didn't speak up when he worked for the administration.

Absolutely. There are a lot of people who knew the danger with Trump and they kept quiet. Kelly didn't speak up when he worked for the administration.
Trump may or may not have been stopped from using government agencies against political enemies… this time

When will ye cop on... No matter the amount of evidence you will not believe Trump could be lying... Think about that? Think how much he can lie and you still believe him...

That's how we see your tortured relationship with the media.

We don't have to believe Trump to know you're utterly full of shit.

You spent 32 mil of our tax payer dollars on the Russia hoax, only to then move on to the very next thing when there were ZERO charges. ZILCH.

One would think that would give you pause.

But, nope.

The blue jersey is all that matters to ya.

Trump may or may not have been stopped from using government agencies against political enemies… this time
That is his campaign promise currently. A revenge term. That's why the MAGAs will make sure he is the nominee

Forum List

Back